Idol's Girlfriend

Love In The Rain

Seunghyun was driving from his drama shooting's place. He would rather went to his house, but he's too tired to drive more.

"Should be take a sleep in dorm then. Hoahm..sleepy,"

The traffic lamp is red so he stopped. He looks outside the car, the rain is till pouring a little. He turns into his phone, where the picture of him with BIGBANG members as the screensavers. This is what we get from training so hard. Money, fame, beautiful chicks, a respectful bows from other people. But no time for ourselves. No time for even care about what he feels.

The traffic lamp now is green but he didnt' turn to the right, yet he drive away from BIGBANG's dorm and went for no directions. He sighed, as he read the plaque that he reached near the Han River.

"Maybe I need five or more minutes to be alone,"

He parks his car somewhere, and walks towards the edge of the river. He stand for a few seconds, as the breeze cooling his heart down.

It's nice and great to be famous. But it's really tiresome.

He went for a bench and sitting there. He really enjoy his free time, especially there's no one in there that time. He reached his cigarettes in his pocket when he saw a girl passing his bench and went to the railing of the river.

"YAAAAAAAAAA! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?!BABO LEE JONG HYUUUUNNN!!!!"

First, he shocked why a damn yelled in front of him. Second, he thought why a girl walks alone and yelled, cursing in the Han RIver?Third, he smiles right away as he knows that the girl release her upset mind. Probably about his boyfriend.

"Auch!Hey, don't screaming like that in front of me, I can be deaf suddenly,"

She looks behind and there's him sitting in a bench behind her. He is covering his ears and starts smirking. She's really shocked, like she didn't know there's people out here.

"You can continue cursing again, young lady. Go on then,"

"Ah..eh..."

She blushed for a shameness. He was laughing so hard. He can see that the girl was pouting, cutely.

"Don't laughed to me!I'm really mad right now. I can kick your !"

He was surprised, as the harsh words come from he rmouth.But he laughs again. He never finds a girl being so harsh to him. Yet they act lovely, pure, even y.

"I said you can go for cursing your boyfriend again, I'll watch and didn't say anything. I didn't have any other intentions,"

She pouted and starts walking away. He is half shouting to her

"Hey, you'll find another place to curse or not?"

"It's none of your bussiness,"

Seunghyun is smiling and for a while he already walks beside her.

"I can accompany you if you want, I don't have any other bussiness like your boyfriend..."

"No, thank you."

"So you're not a typical girl that falls into a handsome man do you?"

She stopped her feet and saw him with a fierce eyes.

"Handsome?Who?You?"

"Yeah, me. Who else?Your babo-Jonghyun?"

"I can kick your if I want. Even I'm a girl, I'm a karate kid,"

He was laughing so hard when he realizes that girl probably mumbling about him. Hey, she even didn't recognize me?Me?T.O.P BIGBANG?She even rejects me!

And today I met her again,in the backstage. Coincidence or not, i think we're meant to know each other.

"Hyung?"

T.O.P snaps from his mind and immediately saw Daesung in front of him

"Wae?"

"Jiyong hyung tells me to call you. Day dreaming aren't you, hyung?"

"AIssh. Okay, I'll go down,"

"Eeeh hyung. What kind of day dreaming is that?You looks so happy. Perhaps another chicks that Seungri has to..hyuung,hyuung..."

T.O.P didn't give a about Daesung's nagging. He walks downstairs to see G-Dragon in recording room.

 

* * * * *

Hye Ryeon is in her phone at her apartment room. Many papers was floating in her bed, yet she is doing her final project. She's getting ready day by day. It's already one month that she can't meet up with his boyfriend because of his schedules. She was make a contact with him now,  he's already has a time to contact her, although it's only a call.

"Yeah Oppa, I'm doing it now. Aaah, you should helped me doing it. It's really too much,"

"Hahaha. Do it yourself!You're a strong Busan girl,Hye Ryeon - ah,"

"Pfft. Even a strong woman need her man, Oppa.."

"Ah. Is that so?So who's your man then?"

"Oppaaa~aish!"

"Hahahahahaha. Ooh, it's time for back to the stage. I'll call you later okay? Don't force yourself too much. I'll cheers you up from here. Saranghaeyo,"

"You too Oppa. FIghting~! Sarangheyo uri Oppaa!"

Hye Ryeon closed the call with a wide smiles. She take her phone down and already drawing again. She's having a mood booster since now her Oppa was being concern to her. Even though it's really hard, he always make a contact to her yet from kakao talk or calling her. She knows that dating an idol means that she can't get a normal date by the way. She's only happy when Jonghyun thinks and care about her.

But, until when he plays hide and seek with his fans like this?

She is surfing through the internet for her final project's comparations. She was hardly finding one, and suddenly an idea pop up her mind.

"Let see how famous oppa in internet, huh?"

She was stalking like a fans by type Jonghyun's girlfriend. She finds no more information, only his pairing with some idols like Yoona, Eunji A Pink, even Sulli.

"Pfft. Many georgeus yeoja surrounds him, but I know his heart only belongs to me."

Her eyes scrolls down and find a newest article said about something suspicious.

LEE JONG HYUN CNBLUE BUSTED! : A FAN SNAPSHOOT ABOUT HIS GIRLFRIEND!

Whaat?

Beating so hard, Hye Ryeon clicked that page. How frightened she is when she saw his picture with her. WITH HER!

In that photo Jonghyun was smiling towards her and grab her hands. It's the Han RIver incident, when he grabs her hand tightly. Unfortunately, the photo tooks also her face, so it's very obvious that it was him and her. She was frightened and close the page. She wanted to calls her Oppa but she doesn't want him to be off guard. I'll keep silent for a while. She hopes that the public didn't pay attentions about this page. Really hopes.

 

* * * * *


"I said you better becareful Jonghyun - ah!"

Jonghyun and all of the CNBLUE member was called into his CEO's room. He was upset because of the leaking photo of him and Hye Ryeon. He sighed in a desperate voice

"Sajjang -nim, I can make up. I'll tell the media that she's Yonghwa hyung's cousin and I..."

"What?You go do that and everyone will inspect about the truth. Then, everybody will realize she isn't his cousin!"

"Mianhae sajjang - nim,"

"I'm so mad right now. I can't even think about anything. I've already call all of the staff here to give me solutions."

Jonghyun was deep in his thought. He is trying to give a solution too. Yonghwa was looking into Minhyuk and Jungshin, that already in blank mode. He really disbelief that Jonghyun was caught off guard. But it's better because it's not the kissing scene that already captured. He clears his throat and star speaking

"Sajjang - nim, I think it's the time for Jonghyun to dating publicly.."

Everyone was suprised. It's the worst solution over in their mind. Before anyone can continue, Yonghwa already stated again

"...I think it can be helped again. I know this is a risky decision, but it's the best solution because we won't make another excuse later.."

"Hyung, how about Jonghyun and Yoona's pairing after that?"

"...i didn't think about that,"

Jonghyun keeps his mouth silent. He feels really regretfull towards his management and s.

"Alright then, I'll make the decision after this. You should take a rest. Don't say anything for the media, okay?"

All of them nodds and went out from the CEO's office.

Jungshin walks beside Jonghyun and saw his guilty expresions.

"Gwaenchana hyung?"

"Yeah. I think so."

"How about her?"

"I don't want to talk about it right now,"

* * * * *

The issue was spreading all over the media. Even now all of the people was looking for her identity. Hye Ryeon walked in the HongDae streets. She was alone and luckily no one recognize her. She was really upset. It's almost one week since the media upload her photo with Jonghyun Oppa. And for that long, Jonghyun never calls her, even not picking up her calls. Maybe he needs time to calming down. But isn' it too much to her?She didn't managed to reach their dorm because of the paparazzi always stand by in there, probably looking for her to come. She was confused.

"OH!IS THAT THE GIRL OF JONGHYUNIE?"

A girl pointed out at her and talk to her friend. She was turn into her, and shocked. How did they know?

"Yeah, she is that girl I think. Let's go talk to her!"

Hye Ryeon turns away and faster her speed. The girl walks beside her and talk to her

"Hey, you're really looks like the girl in photo with Jonghyun's CNBLUE. Is that you?"

"Ah ani animnida,"

"But you really looks a like. Don't lie!"

"But I'm not!!"

"YES YOU ARE!"

"AAhh!!"

The girl grabs her arm tightly and Hye Ryeon was in pain. She put away her hands and yelled to her.

"I SAID I'M NOT YOU MORON!"

She then ran away as fast as she can. But suddenly a huge crowd ran towards her. Probably the girl already talk to other people. Even there' are a lot man holding a camera and snaps at her. Oohh eoottokee???

She holdings her tears. I'm alone. Who can help me in this situation?

Thanks to God she can managed to escaped finally. She was turn into an alley and nobody sees her. She was panting and manage her breaths. She took her jacket inside her bag and wear it. She saw a dirty cap beside her and she wears it also. She wanted to go back to her apartment with these disguise. I'm not a celebrity but I had to do this??

WIth a careful walk she went towards her apartment. After 3 blocks near the apartment, she saw a huge crowd already in front of the dorm. More paparazzi and more antis. The antis already shoot many eggs towards her apartment building and make the owner worried. He was busy explaining tto the media.

I can't go home. What should I do?Go back to Busan?

She walks away from her apartment and starts calling his Oppa. But once again no answers. She saddened and calls again. No one answers. SHe then called Yonghwa Oppa, Jungshinie and Minhyukie. No one answers her call. She breaks out her tears. This is what I got for being with Oppa?

She arrived in Hongdae playground and starts sit in the swing. She starts crying so hard.

 

========================================================================================================================

Annyeong mooiechan here!

Now it's time for public knows about their relationship right?

Omoo poor Hye Ryeonnie, I think it's very difficult to idols for date openly right? Hope we always support our bias even he/she with someone we dislike. Because that will make them happy right?