T.O.P MV

Love In The Rain

"Ah, ne,ne sajjang-nim. Gomawoyo..."

Hye Ryeon closed the phone call from FNC Ent. sajjangnim and start working again for her last preparation. Tomorrow is the day she had to present her under graduate thesis. She prepared some mock up for the last time.

"Ani, why this is so complicated?Why TOP-ssi needs me to?"

She grumbles as her hand placing a tree mock up inside. She looks satisfied and placed the mock up away. She needs to pratice her speech.She is a little bit nervous.

"Ah, but no news again from Hyun Oppa. Probably he's busy and tired touring for Blue Moon Tour eh?It's already one week though,"

She starting to sad but she cheered herself.

"No worry. Oppa is fighting there, and I'm fighting here. Okay, let's finish this first.."

Hye Ryeon prepared her thesis draft and her mock up right away.

* * * * *

Min Mi was waiting outside the room.Inside, Hye Ryeon was  present her undergraduate thesis. Min Mi was nervously waiting, hoping, praying and so on. Since she isn't yet doing the final presentation, she caught up the nerve too. Probably thinking how if she in the same situation with Hye Ryeon. She'll frozen like a stone. For after a long hours then, the door  is open. All the lecturer went out and give Min Mi a small smiles. She rushed inside and saw Hye Ryeon in a blank mode.

"How was it Hye Ryeon-ah?"

She didn't answer

"Hye Ryeonnie?"

Hye Ryeon hugs her bestfriend and smiles happily.

"I'M A BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE NOW!OOOH THANK YOU GOD, MIN MI!"

The two of them cheering happily, they're dancing crazily and smiles again. Min Mi hugs her again. She is so happy for her too.

"Now, where you'll take me to lunch, Ms.Bachelor?"

"Hhhmm...what about some kimbap?"

"Aish!NO!I want some carbonara, pizza, some kind of baskin robbin's ice cream all variant, and..."

Hye Ryeon smacks her head.

"YAH!How dare you?"

Both of them was laughing so hard when suddenly they found a reason to keep their mouth shut.

In front of them, there are many people gathering around. All of them yelled chukae and are bringing some poster, congratulate her for her graduations. Hye Ryeon was surprised. What the hell was going on here? Min Mi also speechless.

Before she can ask them, they are both grabs a lightstick and start singing and sway their body left and right.

Congratulations
And celebrations
When I tell everyone that you're in love
With me
Congratulations
And jubilations
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be
(Cliff Richard - Congratulations)

Hye Ryeon open widely. What's going on really???

After that the crowd separate into two groups, then suddenly she knows whats going on. Jonghyun Oppa was standing behind all of them, smiling happily and brings a huge bucket of flowers. He pretends to cover his face with the flowers but Hye Ryeon knows him right away. She tears up right away.

Who could believe that I could be happy and contented
I used to think that happiness hadn't been invented
But that was in the bad old days before I met you
When I let you walk into my heart

Congratulations
And celebrations
When I tell everyone that you're in love
With me
Congratulations
And jubilations
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be.

He walks towards her and hugs her so warm. He whispered softly said chukae to her. Min Mi gasping for the air when she saw this kind of moment. She really envy her. Hye Ryeon takes the bouquette and smiles even widely. After take care of Hye Ryeon Jonghyun bows 90 degree to all of his fans.

"Kamsahamnida, for all of your help today. Thank you very much for supporting me and Hye Ryeon. Kamsahamnida,Kamsahamnida,"

All of the crowd cheered happily and also bowing to them. Then, as a token of gratitude, all of them can take a photograph with Jonghyun and Hye Ryeon. Min Mi was also being used as the photographer.

For couple of hours ago, all of the crowd was finished, and Jonghyun, Min Mi, and Hye Ryeon was sitting in Jonghyun's management car. Min Mi was really tired, yet she's sleeping in the back. Jonghyun and Hye Ryeon was sitting to each other, yet Jonghyun must went to the airport to continue Blue Moon Tour in the last country. He was permitted to go one day for Hye Ryeon's sake. He looks into his watch, he still has 3 hour before the flight.

"Oppa you don't have to...I know how busy you are.."

Jonghyun looks into her eyes and cup her lips.

"I'll take care of that,"

"Don't you feel tired?"

Jonghyun place his head into Hye Ryeon's thighs and starts sleeping. She smiled while playing his hair.

"Hey, you have to remember that you're my yeoja, arasso?"

"Wae Oppa?"

"Don't go overboard with TOP hyungnim. I think he starts to liking you,"

"Nega?Wae??Aish Oppa don't worry about that,"

"I'm not worrying about you. It's about him. I never saw hyungnim so attracted into girl like this, he's popular and handsome you know. Many girls group chase him but he didn't even saw them. But when it's you, aaah mollaa..."

Hye Ryeon kiss his forehead and laughs a little.

"It's really doesn't suit you Oppa. You never get so jealous like this,"

"Me?Jealous?How come??"

Hye Ryeon is laughing so hard.

* * * * *

TOP was in recording room with his Teddy Hyungnim. He was checking once again for his single. Overall he was impressed. It's a really late night. Teddy saw him with a smile.

"It's enough Seunghyun-ah, it's totally perfect. Just don't be too perfectionist like your leader,"

A sudden change from his serious expressions. He was laughing so hard.

"Ne, hyung. I think Jiyong taught me to be more fierce like him. Hahahaha,"

Teddy slaps his shoulder, and start taking his headset off.

"Go home then, tomorrow you have to film the MV right?With that beautiful chick, ah what is her name again?"

"Hye Ryeonnie, hyung."

"Aaaah.. Hye Ryeonnie...I think you're get an acquinted to her before huh?Why did you choose her?"

"Hmm. what do you think hyung?"

Teddy is laughing and give him a sight.

"You like her don't you?"

"Pardon me?"

"Oh, C'mon Seunghyun-ah, we already know you never get so serious into woman like these. You play a lot like Jiyong, but not too much like Seungri..."

TOP chuckles and nodded.

"I just want to know her more hyungnim. Is that wrong?"

"No, not really. Unless you stole her from her CNBLUE man. Hahaha,"

"What if I'm up to?"

Teddy suddenly became so serious. He shooks his head and grabs his shoulder.

"You know you can't do that,"

"Hyung, you knows about love at the first sight?"

===================================================================================================

OOH MIANHAE MIANHAE EVERYONE!!!

:(

It really takes a long long time to update a chapter so sorry. :( I got a few things to do. But thank you for the new subscriber and all of you that still read this one. I really appreciate all of you *bows 90 degree*

In the next chapter I will put some of Yongshin that I can't put it in this chapter because I change my mind, teheeheheee