Public Dating Starting

Love In The Rain

Hye Ryeon is waiting Jonghyun in FNC's headquarters. She is busy with her smartphone, while waiting her Oppa finished his practice. She checks in internet, to surfing about her and Jonghyun Oppa. There are so may controversy towards it. Many of CNBLUE fans didn't like her, especially she's not an idol nor a celeb girl. But few of them support her, yet she's the one Jonghyun shares his heart.

"What do you checks on, Ryeonnie?"

Jonghyun came from behind ang backhugs her. She turns towards her oppa and smiled.

"Hungry Oppa?I bought some kimbap here,"

Jonghyun kiss her forehead and sit beside her.

"Yeah I'm so hungry since I didn't eat for a whole day," He grabs one of the kimbap and shove into his mouth.

"Really?Waee Oppa?I should bring more food then,"

"Hahaha. Anii..gwaenchana jagiyaa, I think we can went out to eat dinner together right now?How?"

Hye Ryeon blink her eyes cutely. Jonghyun smiles towards her,

"But Oppa.."

"Wae?We're officially dating right?Come on,"

Jonghyun grabs her hand and walks outside. Hye Ryeon blushed and happily tighten her hands into his hand. They went out from FNC Ent. and walking in the middle of the night.

* * * * *

Jonghyun feels really guilty when  one weeks ago he can't accompany Hye Ryeon when she went back to Busan. She needs to meet with her lecturer and discuss about her final "judgement" day to finally be a bachelor degree. She needs to present her undergraduate thesis in a few weeks so she needs to stay in Busan for easily consult with her lecturer. He feels really empty when he can't see her too often. The end of the month also the start of the Blue Moon world concert, so he can't went to Busan too.

"Gwaenchana Oppa, please pray for me and do the best for CNBLUE! If we had a time, we can meet soon,"

"I'll miss you a lot, do your best then. I'm sorry I can't accompany you when you had your final day,"

"I'll miss you too Oppa, be strong okay?I''ll do the best, don't worry!"

"Come on Jonghyun-ah!"

His manager called him and he went into the car. He didn't speak a lot.

"Miss your girlfriend eh Hyun?"

Jonghyun saw her manager's driving and nodds his head.

"A lot hyung. a lot,"

"Hahahahhaha. Be patient,eh? I know how strong your girl is. Last time she tolds me she had another rotten eggs throwed to her but she didn't say anything to you right?"

Jonghyun feels really bad

"She does?? I really feels so bad towards her. I really can't accept why all of the fans can't like her?At least trying to?"

"They don't know yet about her charm, maybe you have to openly tells about her in the program right?Please select you words, if you want this relationship going longer and stronger,"

Jonghyun nodds and breaths heavily.

* * * * *

The two host already stand by on the camera. After hearing a cue sign the lady host begin to talk

“We say what normal idol didn’t say,”

“We let out the statement that didn’t announced anywhere,”

“The number one talkshow in SBS..”

“Say to Me!”

Yoo Jae Suk and Lee Hyori is the MC of the new show, they’re known as national’s sibling. They teased each other’s a lot even they’re not in show.

“Oppa, who is our guest today?”

“Nah, this is gonna be your lucky day Hyori – ah, I know you’re into male idol so much,”

“Aniyaaa..I had a boyfriend Oppa,”

“You do?Really?”

“Oppa!”

“Mianhae Hyori’s namja, I know her so well that...OUCH!”

Hyori slaps her Oppa fiercely.

“Okay, please welcome our guest today, Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE,”

Jonghyun came into the set with a bright smile. He is wearing a black suit with a white top. He’s really handsome and happy. He shakes his hand with both of them and bow respectfully. Yoo Jae Suk pat his shoulders and bragging. Another CNBLUE's song played in his arrival.

“Yaaahhh. I really know him so well, this handsome friend,”

“Wae Oppa?You and him really matched well in Runningman. The weaklings,”

Jonghyun laughed and Jae Suk protests.

 “Eeeehh Hyori – ah,”

“Sit down Jonghyun – ssi,”

Jonghyun smiled and sit down in front of them.

“You looks really happy Jonghyun – ah?Perhaps because the main issue for today?”

“Ah, ani, animnida..”

“Eeh Hyori – ah, Jonghyun always loved to laugh brightly like that,”

Jonghyun nodds and keep smiling.

“What’s about Lee Jong Hyun CNBLUE?Let’s check it out on the screen!”

Then the screen played about Jonghyun. The flashback of CNBLUE and Jonghyun’s stage, the WGM session with Yoona, until the leaking photo of Hye Ryeon and a brave confession that he made.

“So, first of all, is it really true that you’re already have a girlfriend?”

Jonghyun nodds

“Yeah that’s right. I think many people already saw the shocking statements that I make,hahahaha...”

“Uh – huh, no regrets about dating publicly like that?”

“Ah hyungnim, why i have to have one when I’m happy all the time?”

“Omooo this guy is so loveable,”

“Can you please tell us more about her?”

“How about the first time you met?”

Jonghyun turns into the on camera and smiles,

“Hye Ryeon is my hoobae in senior high school. We really came up in a funny situations, after that we have a sunbae – hoobae relationship,”

“Ooohh..school couple then,”

“Then what about the first time dating?”

“Aaahh. I remember so much because that time it’s raining. I said the words to her in a bus shelter, when we completely drenched,”

“Omooo ah Oppa, it’s so romantic right Jonghyun –ah?How you propose to her?”

“Ani, ani. Not that romantic since I only grabs her hand and say the words I want to say. I didn’t bring any flowers, jewelry, and so on,”

“Aah, the blunt type one,you just say it or you already prepared it?”

Jonghyun thinks for a while and starts laughing a little,

“I think I don’t know why I propose that day, because I really didn’t plan anything. We just hiding from the rain and when I saw her so close like that I feel like I had to say something to her,”

“Never realize the feelings before?”

“Yes, yes. It’s right. I guess I really feel her presence that time, not as one of my hoobae, but as a woman,”

Hyori take a look into Jonghyun’s right arm. There was a cloud bracelet there,

“So that bracelet is your couple thingy Jonghyun-ssi?”

Jonghyun looks into his hand and smiles to them.

“Oh, yeah, But I bought this not too long ago, when I still filming on WGM."

"SO you're dating for almost these years?"

"Ani,animnida. Just like destiny, I met her again coincidentally on the streets. All in the past really was my fault, I didn’t contact her at all when I’m trainee in Japan. I can’t, I’m busy practicing, and busy to prepared for debuting, being CNBLUE until now. After all I realized I really left her behind for 4 years,”

Hyori make a shock expression in her face, so Yoo Jae Suk.

“It probably really hurts, it is?”

“Yes, it’s really obvious.After I’m debuting I helplessly want to contact her, I went to her house, call all of our friends but no one wants to help me. She isn’t in Busan either,”

“What a hurtful moments like that, I think I can really feels the overflowing love from you to her don't you?”

“Who can’t fall in love with her Noona?She’s really kind,”

“Maybe you can tell us a bit about her kindness?Bringing you food maybe?”

Jonghyun brightly smiles and says it fluently

“Yes, one day I’m so tired from doing practicing and shooting, and I didn’t contact her at all for about 3 days. When I realized, I started panicking myself and ran towards her apartment, I want to ask for forgiveness, but when she saw me, she act like nothing was wrong and patiently making me a dwenjang soup because she said that I looked very tired,”

“A really considerate type of girl,”

“Wish you be more like her, Hyori – ah!”

All of them laughing from Jaesuk words. Hyori embarassed and starts retorting,

“Ani Oppa. I’m also the considerate type of woman. I let my boyfriend choose the menu for me,”

“Is it categorized as considerate?You looks more like you do all the work, and I’m sitting here. Bring me some good food,”

All of them laughing again.

“After you naming like that. You’re so famous and the most famous pairings with Yoona’s SNSD. Even before you’ve been her virtual husband, there are so many rumours about you two. How you see it now?”

This is the start of a hard questions to him. He gulped for a while and begin to talk again,

“Aahh. SO many people asked to me. Have you crossed the line with Yoona – ssi?Have you romantically involved to her?I really like her. She’s pretty, kind, and had the same taste with me,”

Jae Suk and Hyori silent and listens to him well

“...but I hadn’t have that kind of relationship with her. Just bestfriend. We contacted each other, went out together but there’s nothing more than that. I feels really bad for Deerburning fans, but we’re not in that situations. I was hardly explain this to everyone, but I think this is the time...”

“From what we say, not many people accept this conditions right Jonghyun- ah?”

Jonghyun was darkened and speaks in a serious tone

“It was. It really happens. One day the photo leaked, 10.000 of my fans went to be antis and left the cafe. Some of them already stalking into Hye Ryeon’s apartment and throw many rotten eggs into the buildings. She really scared and run into the streets and when I completely found her, the media followed us..”

“You really looks intimidating that day,”

“I was. Because I’m so mad. I really can’t accept why it has to be her that threatened like that?She isn’t an idol, or celebrity, but she had to accept a cruel thing like that,”

“It’s right. Many idols that announced public dating is like that. We can cay Se7en, or Goo Hara..but the most hard part is when your yeoja isn’t an idol too right Jonghyun-ssi?”

Jonghyun nodds into Hyori’s statement. He really hurts when he remembers it.

 “Will you do a video message to your fans?Maybe there’s a thing you couldn’t say you can say it now,”

Jonghyun sighed, and watch the number 1 camera that on. He tries to smile,

“Thank you for supporting CNBLUE and me, until today. I really appreciate all of you. Without you, I’m nothing and CNBLUE nothing. But is it too cruel for hating her like that?For treating her like that?I really  wish I can made it up to you, if you want to get mad, mad at me. Punch me, and hate me but please not her or CNBLUE. I really can’t live without her,I’ve found her after years of searching...”

Hyori tears down and wipe her eyes. Jae Suk also keeps silent, not as usual. Jonghyun fakes a smile and say again,

“...I really love her. From bottom of my heart. She is my cloud, and part of my life. Please support us after this,”

He bowed to the camera and all of them can see the watery eyed guy. Both of the MC clap their hands and pat his shoulders. Hyori then smiles again and talked to Jonghyun.

“If you’re sad we can make you happy in an instant. Please welcome our sister...”

Jonghyun didn’t know a thing. Jae Suk and Hyori applause to the corner of the set, there’s a romantic door with full of roses.When the door opens, he saw a beautiful girl walks crossed it. She pins her wavy brown hair on the side, and she wears a white gown like a princess. She bowed to Jaesuk and Hyori, and smiles towards him. He is surprised. He is standing up with disbelief. Not for a long time he walks towards her and hugs her while Hyori went for aaaaaawww in a moment.

“Woah?Really?You say you’re going to Busan!”

“I’m here Oppa.Hahaha,”

“We really can feel the love from both of you,”

Jonghyun grabs her hand and walks into the set again. Hye Ryeon bows and smiles.

“Anyeong haseyo I am Jung Hye Ryeon imnida,”

“Aaah I know why Jonghyun loves her. She’s really pretty,”

Jaesuk envy them, when both of them like a bride and a groom. Hye Ryeon blushed and closed her face for a while.

“Really pretty, I think she can be an idol too?”

“Ah, animnida. I can’t...”

“Then how about being a gagwoman?”

“Eeeehhh Hyori – aah,”

Hye Ryeon laughs with them, and all of the staff pretty sure thinks the same. This girl is really beautiful yet looks so steady.

“Whoaa, I really don’t know if she’s in here. She told me she went to Busan for her final presentation day,”

“We really surprise you right?”

“Really!Oh, eottoke I’m happy right now,”

Hye Ryeon embarassed and smiles. Then the MC let them to sit down again.

“How do you feel about being an idol’s girlfriend Hye Ryeon-ssi?”

“Ah ne,at first I really can’t imagine anything but when the time flows I really did feel any difference since it’s Jonghyun Oppa. I realize I can’t do normal public dating, especially because Oppa was so busy and at first we had to keep it as a secret,”

“Is it bothers you when he’s so busy like that?”

Hye Ryeon looks into her boyfriend and smiles. She turns again into Jaesuk eyes

“It’s very natural that I’d love to have a date with Oppa, but I really know he’s so busy doin his role as CNBLUE and this is his dream. I prefer to support him and I’m happy to be his side whenever he needs me,”

"We really wish the long lasting reltionship for both you. Chukahamnida!!!"

Everyone clap their hand and laugh. Both Jonghyun and Hye Ryeon were bowing to the cameras.

“Okay as the closing of this program we would love to invite you to sing together,how about it?”

Hye Ryeon surprised and shooks her head. Jonghyun said to her to be calm and say that she can do it.

“Animnida but I can’t sing well, how about Lee Hyori-ssi,”

“Eh, gwaenchana – gawenchana, how about it Jonghyun – ah?”

Jonghyun nodds for agreement and pat his yeoja’s head lovingly. The way he talks to her makes the camera captured the moment. Not for so long the property was done. Jonghyun already grabs a guitar and sit in front of the mic. Hye Ryeon sits beside him, in front of her there is a mic too. She was a little bit nervous. Jonghyun gives a sign and he begans to play the guitar and sing.

Always said I would know where to find love

Always thought I’d be ready and strong enough

But sometimes I just felt I could give up

But you came and you changed my whole world now

I’m somewhere I never been before

Now I see what love means

Both of them sing the chorus

It’s so unbelievable and I don’t want to let it go

Something so beautiful flowing down like a waterfall

I feel like you’ve always been forever a part of me

And it’s  so unbelivable to finally be in love

Somewhere I never thought I’d be...

Then he glance to Hye Ryeon and this girl sing her line

In my heart in my head it’s so clear now

Hold my hand you’ve got nothing to fear now

I was lost and you’ve rescued me somehow

I’m alive  I’m in love you complete me

And I’ve never been here before

Now I see what love means

Both of them sing the chorus again beautifully. Hye Ryeon voices was so good but not as good as a singer, but it really matches well with Jonghyun’s voice. The harmonious melody went over and over.

* * * * *

Unluckily, it's the holiday for his new drama, so he sits in front of the TV and watch SBS's Say to Me!. He really adores Hyori Noona so he even watches the show for only looks into her. But the girl that coming out from the rose door really attract his attention.

"...public dating?So she's her yeoja?This is really interesting,"

He holds the remote really tight, and his eyes never miss Hye Ryeon's reactions. Cute, sweet, pretty, shocked, and oh !Why I had to be like this??This isn't right, she had a boyfriend already!

"Wah jeongmal yeppeun...so Yoona isn't her crush right?But his girl is beautiful already.."

TOP didn't bother to reacts Seungri. He didn't really know what he feels. Jealous?But he didn't know her either, he only met her coincidentally. Why he would be so jealous??Why??

* * * * *

Yonghwa is in Shinhye’s apartment. The girl is in the kitchen preparing the snack for them watching dvd movies. He leans her head into the sofa and starts wondering. He feels really glad when he sees Jonghyun be happy like that. He really envy him for being brave to open his relationship. Jonghyun really didn’t mind when he got more antis from his fans, he really the mature type. He looks into his phone and saw his photo and Shinye. He really wants to date her openly but he was still too afraid and Shinhye doesn’t want to go for a public relationship. Hye Ryeon and Jonghyun didn’t have any fanbase like his couple with Shinye, it’s so famous in internet although he’s also paired with Seohyun SNSD.  Shinhye comes with tons of food when she saw her Yongie was in a blank mode.

“Yongie what’s wrong?”

“Ani – ani. Let’s see the movies then,”

Shinhye pouted as she knows her boyfriend lying to her.

“Wae Yongie, tell me or I’m mad to you!”

Yonghwa sighed, and leans his head in her shoulder.

“When we can date normally, openly and comfortably?”

Shinhye saddened as she leans into Yonghwa’s head too.

“....i don’t know either...”

====================================================================================================================================

Annyeong mooiechan is here again!!

Omo -omo thank you for the upvotes my chingu!!I really didn’t expect it gomawooo!!

It's been a while since I update this oh mianhae, and thank you for your support all! Thank you for still read this story!

How about this chapter chingu??I really love Hyori Unnie and Jaesuk Oppa MC - ing together, like in Family Outing. :( miss them so much. Ah, Oppa is being happy and one Oppa is being jealous. :3 fufufuuu~

Feel free to comment, suggest, or even scolds me, chingu.

Big hug and love for all of you.

BIG LOVE FOR JONGHYUN OPPA!

and Tabi Oppa!