Busan to Seoul?

Love In The Rain

Shinhye was shooting for her drama. After hear a break sign, then she walks toward her manager and sit beside her. She was exhausted and yet, she asked for her phone. She wanted to message Yonghwa and ask about his condition but he was already message her first.

Yong – Yongie

Yeobo, how about your drama doing?Is it great?Naah, don’t forget to eat lunch do you?Miss you so much :*

She smiled happily and wanted to reply to him as soon as possible but suddenly another message come.

Jonghyun’s Ryeonnie

Unnie, can you help me?I wanted to live in Seoul, but my parents against me so that I can’t live with my aunt in Seoul. Do you have any idea where and how do I live?

What?She wanted to move to Seoul?How about her college degree? She replied both of them faster, but more concerned to Hye Ryeon’s message.

Shinhye Unnie

Are you crazy?Why so sudden...?Did Jonghyun already know?Ah, arasso. I will help you as I can Hye Ryeonnie, but how about your degree??

Jonghyun’s Ryeonnie

Aaah gomawoyoo Unnie!You’re jjang! Ah, anii. I’m in the term of final project. I think I can do it when I’m in Seoul. I just need once a week to travel to Busan for get assintance from my lecturer. Don’t worry!

“Shinhye – ssi, take 3 will be held 5 minutes more,”

“Ooh okay thank you PD – nim,”

Shinhye handed her phone to her manager. She sighed and said something to her

“Please look for a rented apartment in Hong Dae manager – nim. I think my friend need it as soon as possible. What?No, no. Don’t tell anyone!”

 

* * * * *

 

Jonghyun was really tired. He went inside his dorm and saw Jungshin and Yonghwa watching TV. Both of them looks toward him with a smile in their face.

“Hyung!How about one day date with Yoona – ssi?Is it good?”

“Yeah, Jonghyun!How about it?”

Jonghyun took an orange juice in the refrigerator, pour it into a glass and sat beside them.

“Don’t you see I’m so tired?”

“Whoaa hyung, if I’m tired because Yoona, I’ll forget it suddenly!”

Jonghyun sip his drink and lean his head into the sofa. He was really tired. The mischievous Yonghwa started again.

“Hey Jonghyun – ah, don’t you realize you’re the virtual husband of a girl of many man’s dream?You didn’t feel something?”

“Eeeh hyung. How can I feel something?I had Hye Ryeon, right?OH ! I forget to call her these days!Now where is my phone?”

Jungshin and Yonghwa were laughing when Jonghyun panicked like that.

“Give it a rest Jonghyun, she must be know that you’re busy these days. I know she’ll understand...”

Jonghyun ran towards the balcony after dialing his girlfriend’s number.

Yeoboseyo?

How sweet of her voice.

“Hye Ryeon – ah, mianhae mianhae..I’m..”

Gwaenchana Oppa. You must be busy right?Do you eat well?

“Ah..eh..yeah, I do. But how about you?How about your final project?You can handle it right?”

Hahaha. Sure Oppa!If I’m remembering you, that’s enough for me to charge all day long!How about Yonghwa Oppa and uri – babo?

Jonghyun laughing.

“Yeah, they’re good. Crazy as usual perhaps,”

The sound of her looks like laughing and suddenly stay silent.

“Why you’re silent suddenly?Something bothers you?”

Ah, ani Oppa. I think I just miss you,

Jonghyun was smiling. Then he grab a necklace from his pocket.

“Hey yeobo,I think I’ll start to be a romantic guy lately..”

Whaaa?Uri Hyun – Oppa?Hahaha. Just don’t fooling around Oppa,

“No. No. I’ve bought a couple necklace with Yoona this day,”

Ooh..I see..

Jonghyun can feels that Hye Ryeon was dissapointed. He looks into the necklace again.

(This is the couple necklace that Jonghyun bought for Hye Ryeon. Cute right?But I think for manly Jonghyun Oppa just pretend you didn't see the eyes, the blushed cheeks, and the smiley and it's made from silver. I think if it's simple like that, it'll be more suitable for Oppa and Hye Ryeon. XD)

 

“What?Jealous huh?”

Aish!Why I should be jealous then?

“Hahaha. I know you so well, yeobo. I bought one with Yoona for WGM shooting, but I’ve bought the real one for you and me..eeh..I just can’t help when I saw these necklace..”

Oooh?Really?Hyun Oppa...that’s sweet of you!

“Yeah, I don’t know why I bought this for us, you know, it's girly, but I think you’ll be happy if you and me wear these. I'll make mine into a bracelet, because I had to wear a same necklace with Yoona. I’ll send it later to you, okay?”

Eeh..Oppa...

“Hmm?”

I think I can visit you as soon as possible,Oppa. I think of moving to Seoul and lives in there. Maybe we can get closer than before if I do like that. How about it?

Jonghyun was surprised.

“Are you serious?How about your final project?How about your family?”

I’m serious Oppa.

"Listen, Hye Ryeon. Although you're in Seoul we can't meet to of.."

Gwaenchana Oppa, really. I'll also looking for a job in there. Don't worry,

"Does your parents know about this?"

Oo..of course..

Jonghyun catchs a worriness in his girl's voice. But he was too tired to ask more.

"Fine then, okay I'll went to bed. See you later,"

Suuree Oppa. Night then, love you too Oppa!

 

 * * * * *

Hye Ryeon went off the train. She was arrived in Hapjeong Station. She saw a beautiful girl smiles at her, and she ran towards her.

"Unniee!"

"Hye Ryeonnie!"

Shinhye is hugging her immediately. She laughs for happiness. Not for a long time. they're already inside Shinhye's car. They're chattering and laughing happily.

"Hey Ryeonnie, you're lucky I have no schedule at all this day. It's my holiday you know?"

"Ooh gomawo Unnie.."

"I'd love to accompany you for touring Seoul and help you arrange your pack , but I think I have to sleep immediately. I haven't got enough sleep these days,"

"Gwaenchana Unnie. I'll take care of myself,"

"Whooaa. You're really independent, you know?I think most of Jonghyun type is older and independent woman,"

"Hahaha. Well, I guess Oppa like an older woman because usually they're mature enough for not annoyed about his blunt personality,"

"Yeah - yeah!I know, Yongie told me that he and Jonghyun never did any events to his girl,"

"He said it busan - type - guy, right?"

"Right!OOoh...stress!!"

"Gwaenchana Unnie, we're on the same side, hahahaha..."

"Hahahahaha..."

Shinhye looks into Hye Ryeon that already watch her phone again.

"You've told him you come this afternoon right?"

"Aah, yes unnie. But I think Oppa is busy, he didn't reply any messages from me since morning..."

"Gwaenchana, he'll contact you soon,"

"I hope so Unnie.."

"Look, we're here,"

The car stopped by in a tiny neat four storeys villas apartment. Shinhye was helping her by bring some bags and Hye Ryeon holds her another bag. It's an old style building. Most of these are around two to five stories high, typically without elevators. These buildings are located in residential areas and are typically older buildings.  They're went in and stopped by in the lobby, and started to jump upstairs. There's not many apartment's room there, and the one Hye Ryeon rented was located in the corner of the 2nd floor. Shinhye opens up the door with the key.

It's not a reallg big room but a quite nice one. The wall covered by a creamy wallpaper and the floor is made by wood. It has it's own small kitchen, bed, bathroom and a small living room.

"Whoaa Unnie..."

"Waeyo?"

"Is it expensive?I don't have any money if you rented me..."

"Hey, I told you I'll pay right?"

Hye Ryeon shooks her head.

"Ani,Unnie. I'd love to make my own living. I'll pay you as soon as possible,"

"What a matured old lady!If you insist,"

Hye Ryeon hugs her lovingly.

"Okay, I think I'll have to go home soon. I'm so tired,"

"Gomawo Unnie, gomawooo"

"Naee.."

After Shinhye left her alone, she was busy packing off her things. After a tired one to two hours later, it's all finished. She looks into the windows and start smiling

Goodbye Busan!This is Seoul!It's Hongdae!

She closed the window, and get her little bag and her DSLR Camera. She knows that in some spot in Hondgae there were many performers perform an unique attractions. She'll love to enjoy that. She put her phone into her pocket, but she saw there's no message at all. She sighed. Gwaenchana. Oppa will contact me soon, right?

She locks her apartments door and start walking downstairs. She is really happy. She starts walking with no directions and start seeing a view.  Hongdae area is known for its indie spirit, urban street arts and underground band musicians. The area provides street art festivals and performances, as well as music concerts by independent artists and mainstream entertainers. Under the influence of Hongik University (Hongdae) which is well-known for its prestigious art college, the neighborhood was built on a foundation of artistic souls since the 1990s. In the early days, thanks to the cheap rent back, budget musicians and street artists started moving into the ateliers of Hongdae area. Now many of them had later transform into cafes or live music venues and the area has long had a reputation as the mecca of urban arts and underground club culture.[1]

She starts taking a photograph when she saw a performer is doing his acrobatic juggling. Then, she arrived in Hongdae Playground, where her Jonghyun Oppa perform music in his drama, A Gentleman's DIgnity. Her smile was even wider. She takes the photograph again. But suddenly a bunch of people come towards the direction. Ooh, a shoot for TV right?But,hey?That's Jonghyun Oppa! She was hiding behind the tree.

Her Jonghyun Oppa was smiling towards the girl he holding hands with. Yoona. Aah, another WGM shoot that day. Hye Ryeon keeps silent, and trying to hears everything.

"....yeah, this is the place when I played the guitar,"

"Omooo Hyunniee daebak!You really do great at your drama,"

"Really?"

"Suuure!When I saw your performance in that episode, I can say 'whoaa I'd love to enjoy that for a live concert' ,"

"You do?"

"Yeah, uh why?"

Jonghyun smiles and ask for a guitar to the PD. Yoona starts blushing. He gets a guitar and pinched her cheeks sweetly.

"I'll sing the song for you uri Yoon - Yoon,"

Hye Ryeon was trying to stand up in her own.

So this is a WGM shoot right?It's just an act, Hye Ryeon - ah!But why Oppa call her with a nickname?He never do that to me!Yoon - Yoon?He was at that! Hye Ryeon feels aan ache through her heart. She never know that her Oppa can be a romantic guy like that. He once perform a song for her, and it's a long time he never do that again. This time, it's for Yoona?And he didn't even bother to answer my message from morning? He didn't have a break?He didn't bother to feel her?

Hye Ryeon is angry. Dissapointed.

 

=========================================================================================================================

Annyeong chingu!!

This is Hye Ryeon creator, hahaha!

How about this chapter?I move Hye Ryeon in Seoul to make it easier,

Aaaah!October Oppa will come to Jakarta, Indonesia!

I'll make up my final project as soon as possible and enjoy his performance. (I really hope I can make it :( )

Please give me your comment and I really hope you enjoy the stories!

OPPA JJANG!