Lee Jonghyun's Confession

Love In The Rain

"I can't even get my phone again?"

Jonghyun was very frustated. He really worried about his girlfriend, but his manager still didn't want to give him his phone. All of CNBLUE members now get banned using their phone, probably to minimizing contact from paparazzi. He was still in FNC's headquarters.

"She really didn't contact me at all?Are you sure?No. Let me call her only for five minutes then. Just her, okay?"

"But Sajjang - nim..."

"Hyung, Imagine you're in my position now, what you gonna do?"

"But Jonghyun - ah,"

Yonghwa and Minhyuk saw Jonghyun arguing beside them. Yonghwa sighed, as he taps his manager shoulder.

"It's just five minutes hyung. It can't change anything right?"

"He just worried about Hye Ryeonnie, hyung,"

The manager looks Jonghyun in a pity. He really worried about him also. The last week he barely touch anything to eat. He still feels really guilty and worried about his girl. He sighed, and give his phone to Jonghyun.

"Call her in basement. Only in basement and no more than five minutes,"

"Gomawo hyung!"

Jonghyun grabs his phone and ran downstairs. He calls her number as soon as possible. Huh?No answer?He calls again.

"Yeobo?Yeobo?"

Oppaa...Hyun Oppa...where are you?

No.no. This is bad. Why is her voice like that?Like have been crying all day long.

"Where are you now?Gwaenchana?Gwaenchana?"

Oppa...I'm afraid..

"Waeyo Hye Ryeon - ah?Where are you right now?In the apartment?"

I call you thousand times Oppa, why you didn't answer?

"Mianhae I'm.."

I can't went back to the apartment. Your fans already gather there. They hates me Oppa. They hates me...

"What??!Oh God!I ask you where are you now?"

I'm alone at Hongdae playground Oppa, but don't worry after they dissapear I'll back to the apart...

"Don't go anywhere!I'll be there right now!"

He quickly run outside the basement and running all the way into the streets. Yonghwa saw him run into the streets and shocked.

"JONGHYUN-AH!WHERE ARE YOU GOING???"

* * * * *

Yoona was sitting alone in her room. She barely eats anything, even she loved to eat all the time. Her Unnies can't entertained her, she was really upset when she knows about the rumour about Jonghyun. She thought their relationship was special. JOnghyun was so kind and gentleman towards her. Probably only for WGM.

"Unnie, may I come in?"

Seohyun knocks the door and she didn't answer. The maknae opens the door and saw her Unnie still in a dazed look. Didn't touch anything to eat, even it's her special food.

"Unnie,"

Seohyun hugs her.

"I know how you feels Unnie. It goes same as my feelings with Yonghwa Oppa,"

Seohyun cries in a silent. Yoona was trembling and began to speak.

"Are you?Then what kind of man they are?He didn't have to be romantically boyfriend like that if he didn't like me right?"

"It's for WGM shot Unnie, please be patient..."

"No. Just no. I think he has some feelings for me. I think he loved me for a little thing. "

"The same goes to me Unnie. I know Unnie so well so when Sajjang - nim decides like that I'm the one who didn't agree."

"......you hurt so much,eh Seohyunnie?"

"..yeah Unnie. But I think I've been past to it. I know you can Unnie,"

Yoona looks her into her eyes and smiled.

"Gomawo Seohyunnie. I think I just need a time,"

* * * * *

Jonghyun was panting after he came into the playground. He looks around, and he didn't find her. He run again, looking in very detail. Then he found her under the tree. Maybe she's too tired so she was sleeping. Jonghyun walks faster into her, and hugs her immediately.

"Uh-oh Opppaa?"

"Yeah it's me,"

He looks into her face, very pale, not just like her lovely girlfriend. The weather was so cold, and she didn't wears any warm clothes. Her hair was messy. She opens her eyes, and he sees the light in them. She smiled and hugs him.

"So, where are we going right now?"

"Can we stay in here for a minutes?I'm tired Oppa,"

"I can carry you in my back,"

"..but where are we going?I know we can't going anywhere together.."

Jonghyun sits beside her and sighed. He was too tired to think too.

"I'll go back to Busan Oppa."

"WHAT?"

Jonghyun looks into her with disbelief.

"I can harm your reputation here. I think we can end up this relationship tonight, pretends there're nothing between us and I'm just one of your fans that coincidentally met at..."

Jonghyun kiss her passionately.

"Don't...leave me..." He murmurs between the kiss. Hye Ryeon shedding her tears.

"LEE JONG HYUN!"

Their managers came with all of the members. They breaks the kiss and standing up. Unfortunately the media also came with them. Hye Ryeon was afraid, knowing this is the end of their relationship but suddenly Jonghyun grabs her hand. He bravely walks towards them, and face the media. The blitz was spark so many times. Hye Ryeon didn't look into the front, but Jonghyun did. He faced them all with a sincere smile.

"Although my sajjang-nim not yet decided what will I say about this, I'd loved to tell you all first. It can ruined my career or what, CNBLUE or what, mianhae. I won't did the same mistakes to loose her. Her name is Hye Ryeon, and she is my yeoja,"

All of them shocked by the blunt words JOnghyun said. Hye Ryeon looks into her Oppa's eyes with disbelief.

"O..oppa...yyou.."

Jonghyun didn't look into her eyes. He was busy intimidating all of the media by his eyes. Yonghwa and all of the members was silent in shock. All of them freeze in a moment. But suddenly many flash light of cameras blinking, take a shoot at Jonghyun and Hye Ryeon.

* * * * *

That shocking announcement makes a great fuzz. After a while all of them back to the FNC Ent. Headquarters, together with Hye Ryeon. The media still needs another explanations and gathering around the buildings.Many guards was blocking them in the front door. The CNBLUE members waiting in studio room. Jonghyun was called into CEO’s room, alone. Hye Ryeon didn’t stop crying, although Yonghwa already comforts her.

“Gwaenchana Ryeonnie. Gwaenchana..”

“Ani, Oppa. How if Hyun Oppa getting fired because of me?How if they all hates Oppa, all of your fans?How if...”

Yonghwa hugs her to comfort, but she can’t stop crying. Jungshin and Minhyuk keeps their mouth silent.

* * * * *

“Come in,”

Jonghyun walks into the CEO’s office and start being nervous. He was busy thinking many excuses about his attitudes and what the words he already say to the media. He looks into his sajjang – nim, but he can’t tell what kind of emotions buried in there. He prays to God to give him the best, although the best is not to be with CNBLUE anymore.

“Sajjang – nim, I’m...”

“Sit down Jonghyun – ah,”

Jonghyun sits in front of the desk and turn his head down, he was about to bow and ask for forgiveness.

“You really loved her don’t you?”

“Yes Sajjang – nim, I’m sorry for..”

“Hahaha!Really a Busan type guy, eh Jonghyunie?You know what, I’ve already think that you would do it like that. I know you so well, kid...”

“Eh??”

Jonghyun straight his head and he saw his Sajjang – nim laughing so hard.

“Until now even Yonghwa never date publicly, he was too afraid too announced it but you did it without thinking about your reputations right?Hahaha. This is our Jonghyun,”

“Sajjang – nim, is this the remark that you allowed me to..”

CEO nods his head but he becane more serious. He grabs some of documents and talk again to Jonghyun.

“But you have to clarifies yourself.You have to be responsible for everything you said. Many programs contacted us so you can talk about her in media. I’ll choose the suitable program for you,”

“Thank you Sajjang – nim, thank you, oh I think you mad for me,”

“Hey, I have a heart to right?”

Jonghyun smiles widely. But suddenly he darkened again.

“How about my session in WGM?”

CEO shrugged his shoulder.

“We have to cancelled it and pay a penalty for it. But don’t worry, I think it could be balanced if you want to go to another program to tell about Hye Ryeon.”

“How about Yoona?”

“Yoona-ssi?Contacted her then, clarifiy yourself. Apologize to her. Now take a rest,”

Jonghyun nodds and after thanking the CEO he went out from the room. He is walking downstairs and went back to s. He saw Hye Ryeonnie still crying in Yonghwa’s arm but when she saw him she stops. All of the eyes on him. Jonghyun didn’t say a word but he went to the vending machine, grabs some coffe and give it to Hye Ryeon. Hye Ryeon shooks her head. She needs an explanation. All of the people in that room needs it.

“Oppa, what’s happen?”

Jonghyun kneeled in front of her and give her a warm looks. He smiled towards her and pats her head.

“ I’ve already say that we will continue this relationship, although the CEO didn’t agree. But actually he agrees and allowed us to officially dating right now,”

Hye Ryeon shocks.

“Really??”

Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Jungshin surprised too.

“Wae?AH Chukae hyung!How you can convince him easily??”

Jonghyun smiled to his dongsaeng and shrugged his shoulders.

“Hmm...the power of love, maybe?”

Yonghwa feels relieved and walked outside. He grabs his phone and called Shinhye, telling her not to worry anymore and tells her about his CEO’s decisions. Jungshin and Minhyuk is relieved too, pat Hye Ryeonnie’s head and laughing. Hye Ryeon still in a daze and didn’t give any comment and left speechless. Jonghyun leans his body towards her, and whispered calmly.

“Hey, if you don’t close your mouth like that I would love to kiss you right now and it didn’t stop until morning..AUCH!”

Hye Ryeon slaps his cheeks and hugs him tight. She smiles and feels relieved. Some of her burden already gone.

 
====================================================================================================================================

Annyeong mooiechan is here!!

Omo -omo thank you for the upvotes my new chingu!!I really didn;t expect it gomawooo!!

It's been a while since I update this oh mianhae, I'm in my final term of my study and gladly I'm the new bachelor of architecture now!!Thank you for your support all! Thank you for still read this story!

This time it's the new beginning of their relationship, because they're going public! Ooohh!! I'm happy too!

Feel free to comment, suggest, or even scolds me, chingu.

Big hug and love for all of you.

BIG LOVE FOR JONGHYUN OPPA!