Picking the pieces

Love In The Rain

The rain still pouring heavily. Now Jonghyun and Hye Ryeon sat in a 24 hours cafe. Fortunately because it was late night, nobody's there. Even the owner was sleeping in his desk. Jonghyun and Hye Ryeon sat beside the windows. Jonghyun sip a little of his hot chocolate while Hye Ryeon starts to look into his eyes.

" Oppa..."

Jonghyun turn his eyes to her and smiles.

"Ne?"

"Why you never contact me this whole time?Why it tooks so long to you to looking for me?"

"Aaa..."

Jonghyun feels bad. He want to say something but Hye Ryeon starts to talk again.

"Ani Oppa. I don't say that you have to contact me. I know you're busy right?Even you're in trainee you're busy..."

"Hye Ryeon - ah,"

"Maybe after this coincidental meeting we have to be strangers again Oppa. I think it's better. An ex - girlfriend in past can harm your reputation. You're in a middle of promoting your new album right?"

"Hye Ryeon - ah..."

"And if you want me, then why you always said in camera that in the past you only dating an older woman. A Noona. What about me?Even in your past you don't recognize me, Oppa..."

"Ya Jung Hye Ryeon, please let me explain it all now..."

That girl stay silent. Jonghyun took a deep breath and start talking,

"When I'm training in Japan. I find it hard to contact anyone in Korea. I was looking for a piece of time to contact you, really soon. But I think it's also my false. I was too busy and start to forget that I have a girl waiting for me in Busan..."

Jonghyun looks in the window.

"That time I'm finally able to contact you for a long time. But you're not in Busan anymore. Nobody wants to tell me where you are. They also said that I have to forget you immediately. They say that I was hurting you a lot. I know that's all true...."

"Oppa.."

"Even when I'm debuting that day. Up until now. I'm sorry for not mentioning you officially. I'm sorry for being selfish all this time,"

"Gwaenchana Oppa. It's already over...I just want some explanation. That's it.. I think I'm happy to see you so cheerful everytime I watch you,"

Hye Ryeon  grab Jonghyun hand and smiles. Her smile is really warm.

"I'll make up every mistakes I did Hye Ryeon - ah,"

"??"

"I want to officially date you,"

"MWO????"

"Mwo?You're not happy?"

"You're really babo Lee Jonghyun!"

 

 

Hye Ryeon looks again his photo in her room. This day she will leave Busan. Too much pain that this guy already give. She just can't bear it again. She deciced to moved to Gwangju with her family.

"Are you ready, Ryeonnie?"

Hye Ryeon turn to her Mom and nodded. She smiles and let the photo in her desk. She grab her bag and leaves the room. Her Dad already in the car, and all of them hurrily get in too. Hye Ryeon stays silent, and her mother already worried. She looks into her husband and he makes a code to let her sad for a while.

"Let her be, this is difficult for her, yeobo..."

Her mother nodded and sighed. Hye Ryeon still looks into the windows, enjoy every moment she sees in Busan. Lee Jonghyun Oppa. How are you Oppa? I think it's nearly you debuting. Are you already back to Hanguk? Am I still your yeoja?Am I?

Hye Ryeon sighed.

That cute dimples. That bright laugh. I remember how he made me an event for our 100 days. He said he was a Busan guy, but that day he sang a beautiful song for me. A first song that he can learn from his guitar.

"I miss you Oppa..where are you..."

Every street and beach in Busan that she looks through the windows remind her about him.

 

* * * *

 

"Ryeoniie!Look!Look!Come here!"

Hye Ryeon who was cooking in the kitchen run into her Mom in the living room. She pointed out a guy in the television.

"What was that for Ommaa... it's just another new born idol,"

Hye Ryeon wanted to walk back  continue make her kimbap but her Mom yelled again.

"No!No!It's Lee Jonghyun!He's in an idol band, Ryeonnie!What was that?CNBLUE?"

Hye Ryeon turn her head back and saw that guy play guitar in a stage. Oppa...She looks sad and turn to kitchen again.

"Ani, Omma. I don't give a crap about him anymore. Just let him be. He's an idol soon,"

"Ryeonnie...don't you want to meet him so bad? Why don't you go to their dorms? I think many fans know where is it...you can hear all the explanation from him too..."

"No Omma. Just no. Don't ever mention him again Omma..."

Her Omma sighed and start to turn another channel.

 

* * * *

Jungshin was sleeping so deep in their hotel room. Yonghwa already back from his parents house. It's 9 a.m. now.  5 more hours and they will start their concert in Busan. This is also a warming up for a bigger concert for Blue Moon Tour.

"Hyung, Jonghyun hyung will came for a couple minutes,"

"Minhyuk showed a text from Jonghyun to Yonghwa. He nodded and start to see his own gadget.

"Hyung, you got a text from another girl group again don't you?"

"Mwo?Just mind your own bussiness!"

Yonghwa start to blushed and Minhyuk already laughing.

"I think Seo Hyun-ssi,Park Shin Hye-ssi..."

"Ya ya ya!"

Their laugh be more loud and startled Jonghyun who came.

"What is it?"

"No. No. It's just another lame conversation. And Jonghyun, who is this beautiful girl?"

Minhyuk looks to a girl beside Jonghyun. That girl sure was a beauty. Jonghyun grabs her hand tightly.  Jonghyun gives her a small smile and turn to Yonghwa and Minhyuk again.

"Uri Yeoja..."

"WHAAA...AAT?"

"Ya Lee Jonghyun don't mess around!"

"Hyung!She is more than your guitar??"

Hye Ryeon make a shy smiles and Jonghyun already continue his shocking announcement

"Yeah. Believe it or not, she is my yeoja, and I want officially date her!"

"LEE JONG HYUN!"

"HYUNG!"

Yonghwa was really shocked. He calmed him down and talk more.

"We have to discussed it with management, Jonghyun - ah..."

"Yeah I know,"

"What is it?"

Jungshin suddenly wake up and didn't realize anything. He only knows Minhyuk and Yonghwa was shouting loud.

"Just another wake up moment for this Babo,"

"Who is this girl, hyung?I'm not in a good appearance for a fans.."

Jonghyun give him a sharp look.

"She is my yeojachingu, babo!"

"WHAT?HYUNG!YONGHWA HYUNG!MINHYUK!What is it???"

"You're always too late to realize,tsk..."

"Then how about your guitar hyung?"

"Jungshin-ah, please straight your head!"

 

=========================================================================================================================

Tee-hee. How about another challenge to be together again?What do you think guys? I know it's very difficut to date for an idol right?

Please comment about this chapter or entire chapter. I'd love to hear that! I'll think about every comment you said,

Maybe you have a different ending from me, so please let me know...

Maybe next time I'll post an image about them hahaha. I'd love to draw!!

Love you guys XD

Big hug for Jonghyun Oppa~