Tingling feeling

Love In The Rain

Yoona runs downstairs and found a guy was waiting outside SNSD's dorm. It is a very late night, and she can stops her heart from beating so fast. She opens the apartment door just in time when the guy was turn into her and smiles awkwardly.

"Yoon, I'm sorry for disturbing your rest. Gwaenchana?"

Yoona is trying to stay composed and smiles. She invited him to come in and they're sitting in the apartment's cafeteria. He still the gentleman ones, bringing her coffe from the vending machine and gently put it in front of her. Then he grabs some chocolate for himself. That guy. The hooded blue jacket guy.

"Aa..how was your day?Is it good?"

"Probably,"

He sighed for a while, knowing that Yoona seems a bit colder.

"I'm here for asking apologize,"

"Nothing to be forgive Hyun. Your company already paid the penalty and I'm no longer busy at WGM. It's reduce mty schedule, and I'm happy with that,"

Jonghyun feels really bad.

"...I'm here for a personal apologize. To you. Mianhaeyo..."

"..for what?You didn't think I had a feeling for you right?"

"No, but I'm..."

Yoona tears up and looking into him straight.

"You knows...you knows about it..."

Jonghyun barely looks into her eyes.

"You do know about my feelings but how you can still playing with that?You know I never get too close to other idol but you.. oh Hyun just forget it.."

Jonghyun wipes her tears but she put his hands away

"Don't do these kind of stuff!"

"I'm here to ask forgiveness Yoon, I know I looks like playing with your heart but I'm..."

"Wae Hyun wae?I'm Im Yoona!Yoona SNSD!And you can break me easily?Like that?Don't tell me that day when we kiss was just fake too!"

Jonghyun stay silent. He helplessly leaning into the chair.

"...i don't know either..."

"What do you mean?You know this kind of behaviour made me..."

Jonghyun turns his head low, and stares at Yoona again. He feels really guilty

"Mianhae Yoon, but let be friends like the old times, okay?"

Yoona tears down and smiles.

"I'm nothing for you,huh?"

* * * * *

"Unnie - unnie!You're the girlfriend of Jonghyun Oppa right?Can I have his sign please?"

Hye Ryeon and Min mi was walking outside their campus when suddenly a bunch of junior highschool students followed her. Hye Ryeon smiles and nodded.

"Sure, I'll get it for you guys when I'm back to Seoul okay?"

"Ooo gomawoyo unniee... then when you got back from Seoul can you pass us some of his photo?"

"Sure,"

All of the girls giggles and leaves them. Min Mi sighed, as she knows her friend will be this awesome.

"Yah!How dare you didn't told me anything about this "Jonghyun" thing huh?I'm shocked like I was out of my mind when I see you on TV,"

Hye Ryeon puts all the chocolates given by her Oppa fans in the bag. She gives Min Mi one and bite some. She is laughing and she saw Min Mi shocking eyes. All Hye Ryeon knows is this chingu need some long long explanations.

"I really want to told you as soon as possible but I think I lost my mind either,"

"Whoah, now I really know why you never want to go for a blind date!Your namja is totally sweep all of the criteria,"

"Ah, Jonghyun Oppa?Yes, of course. No one better than him,"

"Omo-omo, look as these raindrop necklace. How sweet of him,"

Both of them walking at the bus station when suddenly a black van car approach them. Hye Ryeon and Min Mi was stopping and wanted to see is  the driver had any bussiness with them?

The car's window opened and a charismatic smiles come.

"So, grumpy-girl, is it the world too small or what?"

Hye Ryeon surprised and blinks for a couple times. Min Mi can't shut close and seeing a handsome man like him knowing Hye Ryeon?OMG!

"T..T..O..P...TOP BIGBANG!!Oh my God Hye Ryeon-ah!What are you doing in Seoul really?!"

TOP chuckles and waiting for Hye Ryeon's answer. Hye Ryeon looks around but luckily no one was approaching.

"What are you doing here?You didn't..."

"Don't get too much thinking in your head grumpy girl, I really had a bussines in Busan, for about three days. You didn't think that I follow you right?I'm BIGBANG you remember..."

"Tsk, so mind your bussiness then,Bye!"

Hye Ryeon walks off and grabs Min Mi wrist, when she saw her friend waving at him passionately.

"Hey Hye Ryeon - ah!"

TOP didn't get any attentions from this girl. He saw her back walking faster and when she jumps into a bus. He smirks and closed the window again.

"I think I know her, Seunghyun-ah, That girl had a scandal with CNBLUE members right?"

"Hahaha. What kind of scandal hyung?She's her real girlfriend,"

"Ckckck. An idol openly dating like that..."

TOP smiles and whisper to his manager hyung.

* * * * *

Hye Ryeon was busy prepared her undergraduate thesis. She was locked in her room and about to doing her presentation done. She looks into the calendar, and the marked red was about one week again. That day gonna be the final day being a student! Bachelor degree, I'm coming!!!

"Tok,tok!"

"Yeah?"

"May I come in, honey?"

Her Omma's voice was heard. She smiles happily and opens the door. She sees her was bringing some snack and a hot chocolate for Hye Ryeon.

"Didn't get to sleep Omma?"

"No, I'm not yet sleepy. How about your preparation,honey?"

Hye Ryeon grabs some snack and eat it. She smiles and told her to never worry. She knows that her mother want to talk about something.

"You know, Hye Ryeon-ah, Omma thinks that about you with Jonghyunnie..."

"Uh, what is it omma?"

"Don't you get tired of the antis?I'm worried if they can harm you..."

Hye Ryeon smiles and hugs her mother.

"Omma, gwaenchanaa..This is just a little problem. I never hate them, because without them Oppa is nothing. If they're now hating me, that's okay for me too. Omma knows the feeling how a boyfriend was stolen from you?Nah, I think all of the antis feeling like that,"

Her mother looks into her daughter's eye and smiled.

"I know you'll be this strong, honey. I love you. Take care okay?"

"Of course Omma!"

After planted a kiss in her forehead she left her alone. Hye Ryeon sighed as she watch her mother away.

Omma, I'm scared. I just don't want to tell you and make you even worry.

But I know Oppa and me can do this together

* * * * *

"WHAT???"

"Be calm Jonghyun-ah, why you're over-reacting like that?"

"I'm not!"

His manager hyung told him about something and made him mad. Jungshin was coming to him and asked why. Jonghyun still in a dazed look and let Yonghwa and his manager told him. They're in Hongkong for Blue Moon Tour and already finished it. Now they're in the hotel's lobby.

"A quiet unique proposal from other company,"

"What kind of?"

"You know, T.O.P BIGBANG was in the middle of making his solo comeback,"

"...and?"

"I don't know why but suddenly YG proposes to made Hye Ryeon as the lead actress in the MV. Yang Hyun Suk sajjang-nim called our sajjang-nim last night and talk about it. He knows that Hye Ryeon isn't an actress of any company so he let Jonghyun knows first and can talk to her later,"

"Whoah!How can TOP sunbaenim knows about nappeun omma?"

"Nah, that's the reason why this is more interesting,"

Yonghwa smirks.

"And that's the reason why Jonghyun was also mad."

"I'm not mad hyung, but don't you think this is so unbelievable?Why it has to be her?"

"I don't know either. Maybe because your performance in Say to Me then Yang Hyun Suk sajjang-nim knowing her talent?Don't you know his eye was very detail about someone's talent?"

Jonghyun sit in the sofa. He was annoyed. Yonghwa .

"Hey Judo-boy, I don't know you can be so jealous like this?You told us that you never get jealous so easy..."

"I'm not!"

Yonghwa and all of the member was laughing.

"Well then if you didn't want to tell her, I will,"

Yonghwa picks up his phone and call Hye Ryeon.

"Yeoboseyo?Hye Ryeon-aaaaaah! Oppa miss you so much!Ooh. Jonghyunnie?He is mad now. Hahahaha.Wae?Ahahaha...Hey. I got to tell you something,"

Jonghyun peeking with his ears.

"Aaah, this is the YG proposal, Hye Ryeon -ah, so what about it?Do you want it?Oh?Jonghyunnie?Fine fine I let him talk to you,"

Jonghyun stands up and get the phone.

"Hye Ryeon-ah, bogoshipaw..jeongmal..."

Na doh Oppa, na doh. Err Oppa, why YG suddenly...

"Nan mollaa.. I don't know either,"

You want me to do that or not?If you allow me I would do that,

"Because you afraid that YG can have a bad relationship with FNC?"

Yonghwa Oppa told me so. That's the YG sajjang-nim offer right?I'm glad I was being with you Oppa and your sajjang-nim let us be. I can pay him back with my attitude from being with you. If sajjang-nim told me to do it for you or your company then I'll do it

"Don't be so kind like that Hye Ryeon-ah, I don't want to bothers you.."

Gwaenchana Oppa,gwaenchana...but I do think there's something here,

"What is that?"

Do you remember when you search for me on entire Seoul?That night in Han river, I scolds a man that later I know, he's TOP-ssi...

"MWUH RA GOO???"

Jonghyun got a headache right away. He listened to Hye Ryeon very well then.

"Wae-wae-wae??"

Jungshin, Yonghwa and Minhyuk come to him. After say goodbye to Hye Ryeon he tolds the member about it.

"WOw, daebak! Is it possible that TOP sunbaenim likes Hye..auch!!"

Jungshin was slapped by Yonghwa. Jonghyun keeps his mouth shut and went back to his hotel room.

"I'm tired hyung, I'll go to sleep first."

Yonghwa nodds.

============================================================================================================================

Sorry for a late post chingu!I got a writer's block again and again.

Omooo I did think about this time, because TOP oppa wants to know her more

Puhahaha, Jonghyun Oppa who told us never get jealous can be more jealous in the next chapter, please look forward to it!

I'll got a piece of Yongshin couple too next chapter, please anticipate it!

:D

big love for you all!!!