WGM JonghyunxYoona

Love In The Rain

Jonghyun was really nervous. He'll immediately shoot for WGM. Although he has to pretend that he didn't know who is his virtual wife, he already knows. All of CNBLUE member already have a good relationship with SNSD, especially Seohyun and Yoona. Did she already know that her virtual husband was me?How will she reacts?.

"Are you ready Jonghyun - ssi?"

"Ah yes, yes..."

The PD was smiling. It was late night. He was in the SM Entertainment rehearsal room. Many trainees and idols from that management. After hears a cue sign, he takes his flower bouquet and smiles nervously.

"Aaa. Did I look good?I want a good first impression from my wife,"

The PD was laughing and nodds immediately. Jonghyun sighed, and start to walking into the building. He was told that her wife is practising in the practice room.

"Hhmm..should I guess who is her?You can't mean it's Yunho hyung from TVXQ right?Aah!Why I'm so nervous?"

He knocks in the door and opens it. There are SNSD members that was training and suddenly stopped. He gulped by his nervousness. He is a blunt type guy. He never did any events for his girlfriend actually, includes Hye Ryeon. So that when he was trying to be, it's so awkward for him. All the girls giggles, knowing Jonghyun personalities, with a bouquet in his hands....

"Eer..excuse me.. I want to see my wife...They told me she is in here,"

Tiffany laughing and pat his shoulder.

"You can guess it Jonghyun - ssi,"

"Wae?Ah, ani,animnida.. just  tell me.."

Taeyeon also commented

"Yeah, guess it!"

Jonghyun looks into Yoona's directions. Why her face was so blushed like that? Ah!Hye Ryeon - ah, mianhae!

"Errr..I know she'isnt Seohyun - ssi or Taeyeon - ssi, soo..maybe...Yoona - ssi?"

"So you want her actually!"

"Ah, ani, animnida!It's because..."

"Chukahamnida then!She's your wife.."

"Eh?Jeongmal?"

Jonghyun looks again into Yoona directions. Yoona was happy and blushed. He smiles awkwardly.

Okay, there we go, please be calm Jonghyun - ah!

* * * * * *

This is the first date of Jonghyun and Yoona. They went to an amusement park together because of Yoona's wish. That girl was happy and although it's only 2 episode airs, Yoona already so close with Jonghyun. They're friends before the shoots, so it didn't affect Jonghyun. She didn't bother to hold Jonghyun's arm. She was happy actually.

"Hyuunniiee.. I'm hungry.."

"Wae?Aah, okay, let's get some food then,"

Both of them wearing a same couple t-shirts from WGM staff. Jonghyun was busy looking for a food stall but suddenly Yoona start screaming again.

"Omo - omo..Hyunnie look!"

Jonghyun looks towards her directions and seeing a beautiful couple necklace in a accesoriss store. It made from silver, and shaped like a heart. Yoona loose her hand from his arm and start speaking with the seller.

"Aah..Yoona - ssi..welcome, welcome.."

"Thank you eomonii...Hyuuniee, comee"

She calls Jonghyun to come towards her.

It's really a pretty necklace, hummed Jonghyun. It's a half heart pendant, and can be locked to each other if the pendant if it's united. Yoona looks into it with a bright face.

"We buy it eomoni,"

"Eeh?Hyuuniie?"

"You want it right?If you want, that's alright with me Yoon - ah,"

"Aaaah how sweet,"

Yoona suddenly hugs Jonghyun and when she realizes, she started to blushed. Jonghyun surprised, and blushed too because he was ashamed. Yoona was going back to talk to the seller to give her a lower price. Jonghyun was looking at view for another necklace and suddenly saw a similar necklace from years ago.

"Hyun Oppa, this is a cute coupe necklace right?"

They're in a flea market near Gwanggali Beach. Jonghyun was looks into Hye Ryeon's hands. She handed him a beauty pendant. It's a couple necklace, it's a square shape liontin with an image of drizzling rain inside. It really look beautiful.

"Yeah,it's really beautiful.."

"We can wear it right?"

"Eeh but Hye Ryeon - ah, don't you realize this is too girly for me?"

"Bb..but it's cute Oppa,"

Hye Ryeon pouted, and Jonghyun shooks his head. He pinched her nose.

"Aaah oppaa..."

"Oh please Hye Ryeon..."

"Eh Oppa. This is also a cute couple necklace. It's a fish bone and a cat. You can wear the fish bone if you want,hahaha..."

"..eeehh?I'm not the cat?"

"No!Hahaha..."

"Okay, I'm not buying it since uri - Oppa was to manly to wear that,"

"Hahaha. Okay - okay, I'll treat you an ice - cream for allowed me to not wear that,"

"Hhm?I want some jampoong,"

"Jampoong?Roger that!"

* * * * *

No missed calls. No messages. No news from him.

Hye Ryeon was lying in her bed, in her home, in Busan. She was thinking to move to Seoul, into her aunt'ts house. Luckily, it's near CNBLUE apartment. But with no news from her oppa, it's just a same. But she has to continue her degree in university, so these days she can't come to see her Oppa.

"It's really has no difference at all,"

Yeah. It isn't had any differences from the past, when Jonghyun start to move to Seoul and move to Japan. She breaks up like this. with no contact at all. She sighed.

I really have to move to Seoul quickly. I have to find a job in there, so I can make for livings and study in Seoul University. I can't let those happen again. I know Oppa has a difficulties to contact me, so then I have to make a contact with him!Yeah!I have to move to Seoul as soon as possible!

============================================================================================================================

Annyeong chingu, it's me mooiechan!

I really had a hard time when I write Jonghyun and Yoona's moment. Because I just dislike her being a part of Oppa.

For deerburning fan and jongyoon fan, mianhae mianhae mianhae, hahahaha

Hhhm, any comment for this chapter?

Oh yeah by the way I would like to thank all of you that enjoy reading my story, suscribing or not, commenting or not, I really aprreciate all of you guys.

Thank you so much and give support to our Oppa!

JONGHYUN OPPA SARANGHAE!!