Lovely memories back again

Love In The Rain

 

5 years ago...

It’s during the school break. Jonghyun was sitting under the tree. He was busy praticing his guitar. He already started to learn it for one month. He put on the headset and trying to learn again and again. He refused to play football with his friend. He was focusing to study guitar.

“Oppa!!”

Jonghyun smiles brightly. Hye Ryeon walking towards him. She brings something for him.

“Whoaa... You made me some bento, Hye Ryeon-ah?”

That girl shy for a second but she suddenly shake her head.

“Aniyo..I thought that you must be hungry. But this is my Omma’s!I don’t even bother myself to make something for you!”

Jonghyun laughing. He took off his guitar and headset. Hye Ryeon was sitting beside him. He opened the box carefully and saw a delicious bibimbap prepared for him.

“I don’t think your Omma make this bibimbap. Look, there’s  a burn side in the beef...Is it you  who make them Hye Ryeon-ssi?”

Hye Ryeon snatch the meals,

“Don’t eat it then!”

Jonghyun laughing more and pat her head.

“Don’t be so mad Hye Ryeon-ah, even this is a poison, if you prepared it for me, I’ll eat it...”

“So, that’s a compliment or not,Oppa?You really don’t have a sense of joking,”

Jonghyun mix the bibimpap and start eating. He held up his thumb and smile.

“You are the best cook ever...”

Hye Ryeon blushed and pat his shoulder.

“Ah Oppa...don’t tease me so much,”

“Waeyo?You don’t like it?But it’s so funny to see my yeoja-chingu mad like that..”

“Ya Lee Jong Hyun!”

“Hey, call me Oppa!”

Both of them laughing happily. When Jonghyun eat, Hye Ryeon took his guitar and his note. She read the chord with a confused look. Jonghyun oppa seems to be so determined about this song.

“Open your mouth Hye Ryeon –ah,”

“Anii..Oppa, I’m not hungry,”

“What?No, no, you must eat with me, here, I’ll feed you...”

“Oppa, you’ve already been studying hard to play guitar. This is the song you wanna play so much,eh?”

Jonghyun stop for a while and smiles again.

“I was so amazaed about this hyung playing a guitar. Don’t you feel his song is very cool?”

“I never listen to this song Oppa. Maybe I’ll try to listen it too..”

“Aniyo!Let me sing it for you later. You have to listen it from me, okay?”

Hye Ryeon smiles and nodded. Then they start talking and laughing again.

 

* * * * * 

 

Hye Ryeon walks faster.  After she screams a second, many fans gathered surround Jonghyun. That time, she can manage to run away from him. Her heart was beating so fast. How could she meet him again? How can?

She wiped her tears and start to feel the same again.

It’s just a coincidence. Jonghyun oppa also Busan people,right? His house also was still the same one, so it’s just a coincidence when he meets again with me. And I’m no one for him. Chingu?For a famous guitarist in CNBLUE?No, no. Maybe I’m not even equals for him now. I’m totally a stranger for him. I’m just a girl from his past. And up until now, he didn’t even dare to say anything about me in public,right? So I’m not include also in his past.

Her tears flowing uncontrolled. How dare he tell me that he miss me?By not doing anything for all these years?Babo!Babo!Babo Lee Jong Hyun!

 

* * * * * 

 

“Jonghyun oppa!”

“Kyaaa!Jonghyun..Lee jonghyun!!”

Jonghyun was busy greeting the fans and take a photograph with them

“I really loved you in your drama!Fighting oppa!”

“Gomaseumnidaa..”

After a while, his manager pick him up and scold him for being unaware and walking alone. Jonghyun blankly stares at the road from the car.

“So you want to go back to hotels or your home,Jonghyun?”

“I want to go home this day. Tomorrow you can pick me up hyung,”

“Okay. But please remember what I already told you,”

Jonghyun nodded and stay silent.

She is really Jung Hye Ryeon. I can get enough to erase her easily. Where is her lovely ponytail? She seems so mature now. Beautiful also. But she is still the same I guess. She still have a grudge for me. I know this is my false,but I don’t think that she was still upset. I’ve broken her heart, how she didn’t get mad at all?

 

 

 

Note :

Thank you for suscribing me, and please enjoy my story :3 and if you want to tell something to me about this story, just tell me I'm glad to hear from you guys!!