Back to Busan = Back to Her?

Love In The Rain

 

    Busan.  South Korea's second largest metropolis after Seoul. It has Korea's largest beach and Korea's longest river. It is the largest port city in South Korea and the world's fifth busiest seaports by cargo tonnage. And this is Lee Jonghyun hometown. He was arrived in Busan a while ago. He wants to visit his parents first, then go for a walk. Of course with a disguise. Or his fans will be knowing him and surround him. Now, he wants to take a little time alone. Other members were in their hotel room,except Yonghwa. He's already went home because his parents wait for him.

    "I think I'll go for a walk now. I can meet them a little bit later.."

    Jonghyun drive his car and went to Gwangalli Beach. Then, he started to walk along the beach.

    "Oppa...

    Jonghyun look for the sound call him. A girl with a bandana and her friend. They were start screaming.

     “Aaaa!Lee Jonghyun Lee Jonghyun!”

    Jonghyun startled, as his disguise was broke in just a second. It’s not long to take all the fans surround him, take some photograph and sign. Jonghyun was smile and give his best to fan service.  There are so many fans gathered, and he couldn’t move even a little bit.

    “Ani..kamsahamnida, but I have to go somewhere right now...”

    “Aww, where to go Oppa?”

    Jonghyun smiles, “My Omma and Appa miss me...”

    “Aaah arasso Oppa. But you don’t want to see your girlfriend right?”

    “No, I don’t have any.Now, excuse me..meet you later, annyeong gyeseo..”

    That group of girls waving happily to him. Sigh. More safe if i only sit in the car and drive along Busan. Aah I do miss the smell of the sea. It’s started to been busy for the album promotion. Next 4 days, he has to go to Japan. Another busy schedule. He turn on the music, and start to feel more relaxed.

    He turned his car left, and a red lights appear so he stop right in front of the zebra cross. Many people cross the road. He tucking his finger in the thigh, following the music until he caught up a familiar figure. A beautiful girl walking by, with her black coat and her white boots. Her hair was long, yet a little wavy and brown. She turned her head right in front of Jonghyun car. Then she turned to the front again and walking more fast.

    Diiiiiiiiin diiiiiiiiiin!

    “Ya!Can you be focus young man? It’s green already!!”

    An ahjussi with a black car scold him for being unaware. He said sorry and then drove away. His heart beating fast. Hye Ryeon?Is it possible if that girl was her?Is she Hye Ryeon? Jonghyun park his car somewhere near the road and walk fast to that zebra cross. Probably she’s still there. Maybe she will took a bus right near that place.

    Jonghyun walking fast, with masker on his face. Now everyone didn’t realize him. He turn to the side road and stop for a while. He’s looking carefully to found her. But suddenly he feels so doom.

    “Jonghyun – ah, why would you catch up her like this?Maybe it’s just your imagination. Hye Ryeon never come to Busan again..”

    Jonghyun turn around and walk slowly to get to his car. His mind was crazy these days. Keep thinking of someone that already be a memories, what a dumb you are!

*  *  *  *  *

   

    Hye Ryeon went in to the cafe. Min Mi and her boyfriend is already there. With another man that she didn’t know.

    “Aah, Hye Ryeon here!”

    Hye Ryeon smiling, and take her coat down.

    “Must be so cold out there, right Hye Ryeon?”

     Hye Ryeon nodds and already read the menu.

    “Don’t you want to know who’s this guy?”

     Min Mi smiles but Hye Ryeon sighs.

    “Ya!Don’t you dare to double date again!I’m not in!”

     Hye Ryeon put her coat and went out. The three of them panic, and Min Mi follows her immediately. She follows her

     “Don’t be angry Ryeon-ah!I just want to make you – “

     “No!I don’t like that situation!I just feel like an ahjumma that still keeps her ity!”

     Min Mi laughing. Hye Ryeon smirk a little. But she never lower her walking speed.

     “Mianhae Ryeon...”

     “Aah. Gwaenchana..Go back to your boyfriend and your chingu. I just want to walk home..”

     “Really?”

     Hye Ryeon smiles and pat her shoulders. Then she walks cross the street, until she turn her head to the right. A handsome looking guy was staring at her. What a ert! She didn’t manage to see him clearly and move faster. She wants to go home quickly. But her stomach growling.

    “Puhahaha. Aigooo my stomach needs something,”

    Then she looks around. The smells of ddeobokki makes her happy.

    “Yaaa. There’s ddeobokki right here,”

     Hye Ryeon walks to the counter and take a seat.

     “Oemonni, one portion of ddeobokki please. Nae..kamsamhamnidaa..”

     A guy was sitting beside her, deliciously eating his ddeobokki. Hye Ryeon glanced a look.

     I can tell he’s familiar with me. But I didn’t remember who is he. Ah, probably only my thinking. That guy suddenly also stares at Hye Ryeon. He seems a little bit surprised. He took a longer stare  at her.

     “What are you looking at?”

     “Ah..oh...aniyo..mianhae.”

      Hye Ryeon frowned and take her ddeobokki. She ates it a little. But that guy already stop eating and now focus staring at her.

     “Do I know you?”

     “Ah..eh..I guess I know you, but I don’t know if what I’m thinking it’s true..”

     His sounds so familiar. But I don’t know who he is.

    “So that if you know me, call my name then,”

     The guy with a black glasses and a hoodie jacket nodded. He was thinking neither he do that or not

     “Park Shi Yeon?”

     “Park Shi Yeon ssi?Actress?Do you like her?BUt sorry I'm not her...You've been the 100th person call me like that,”

      Hye Ryeon smirks and give a no sign. She continued her eating.

     “Hye Ryeon – ah..you don’t remember me after all..”

     Hye Ryeon is choking, and he helped her.

     “How do you know my name?Aah..there are so many Hye Ryeon in South Korea..”

     That guy put down his hoodie and his sunglasses.  Hye Ryeon surprised. Then he stares at Hye Ryeon.

    “This is your Oppa Hye Ryeon – ah..How can you forget me that easy?”

    Jonghyun oppa! Lee Jonghyun Oppa!

    Jonghyun put again hhis disguise and smiles at her.

    “Is that you..Le..Lee..Jonghyun ssi?”

    Jonghyun groaned.

    “How could you be so informal with me?Even we’re not meet or contact each other in 4 years..”

     Hye Ryeon silent suddenly. She pays the ddeobokki and went away. Jonghyun was confused. He also pay his ddeobokki and walk towards her.

     “Ya!Jung Hye Ryeon!”

     “No!Stop calling me!Just walk your own way!”

     Hye Ryeon starts to cry but she wipes it instantly. Jonghyun walks towards her and grab her hands.

     “Let go of me!Please, if you don’t want anyone here knows you!”

     Jonghyun grab her hands tight, and drag her to a little corner that no one can see them. After that, he release his hand and Hye Ryeon already tearing down.

     “How could you do that Oppa!How could you!”

     “Mianhae Hye Ryeon –ah...”

     “Apologize for what?For being rude to me this day?”

     “For everything that I do. Mianhae...”

     Hye Ryeon can’t be tough again. She ended cracks up and cried.

     “Just pretend we didn’t meet each other Oppa...I think it’s much better,”

     “Why?”

    “You’re CNBLUE oppa! Behave! How if you caught up a scandal that can ruined your career now?”

    “You know what, I don’t care!”

    Jonghyun hugs her softly.

    “I do miss you a lot Hye Ryeon – ah,”

    “Please let go of me Oppa. I’m not yours anymore..”

     Jonghyun let her go and shocked. How cold she is now towards him.

     “Why you didn’t call even you’re in Busan?”

     “Do I have to?I’ve back in Busan 3 years ago. I just missing for one years and yet you suddenly leave me behind...

 

 

 

Note :  Please comment and tell me how you feel about this story! Tell me how you want to end it too! It will be a great recommendation for me...