Busan rain

Love In The Rain

       Jonghyun arrived at his house. His Omma and Appa gladly hug him, and let him in. They're already prepared some delicious food for him, which makes him more comfortable. His unique laughter back again, and it's almost 10 pm. When his parents already go to bed, he was alone again. Yet he still thinking about Hye Ryeon that he met uncoincidentally. Then, he tried to figured out something.  He took his jacket, and went out from his house.

"Yeoboseyo?Jiyeon-ah?This is Oppa!Aa...I just want some help, can you?"

It seems like the person over phone hesitated a bit. Jonghyun smirked and try to bribe her.

"Ya!Ya!Arrasso,I can help you to meet my hyung then...you know, Jung YongHwa?"

 

A sudden knock was surprised Hye Ryeon. That girl was busy doing her homework and suddenly feels scared. A knock in front of her door?In the middle of the night?What was it?Who?

"Who's there?"

No answers. Hye Ryeon snatched her tennis racket and move slowly towards the front door. She  opens the door right away and hits whatever and whoever that knock her door suddenly.


"Ah!Ah!Hye Ryeon please stop!"

"Oppa?"

Jonghyun covered his face with his body and Hye Ryeon stopped. She was surprised.

"How do you know I lived here?"

Jonghyun still feels some pain but he stand right away.

"Ya! How could you be so mean even after these years?You really didn't change at all do you?"

"How could you visit a girl's house in the midnight oppa!Babo!"

"Mwo?Babo?You call me a babo?"

"Yeah!So what?"

Jonghyun cracks up ang laugh openly. Oooh.. what a cute dimples!

"Wanna go for a walk?I need to talk about many things..."

Hye Ryeon shook her head.

"Ani, oppa. Please enjoy your life. I'll never disturb you.."

"Please Hye Ryeon-ah, you know these days I'm not feeling well. I just need to talk to you,for a couple minutes..."

Hye Ryeon can see that Jonghyun's body is shivers. That handsome boy only wears his thin jacket. He looks more pale.

"Oppa...come in, I'll make a hot chocolate for you,"

"No. I want to walk with you. Like the old days..."

"Oppa..."

"Hye Ryeon - ah, I miss you. Really..."

Hye Ryeon went inside her house for a while. After that, she comes with a jacket and a scarf. She put on the scarf to Jonghyun's neck.

"Is it more warm oppa?"

"Yeah. Uh..thank you..."

Hye Ryeon smiles, and started to walk away. Jonghyun keep balancing her feet.

"Why you come up again Oppa?Isn't it enough to hurt me like that?"

"I..I..."

Jonghyun was stuttering. He can't answer it quickly

"..and I know Jiyeon that gave you this address right?How could her!"

Jonghyun keeps his mouth silent. He really doesn't know what to do. This girl seems so distant, yet so warm.

"Mianhae Hye Ryeon - ah..."

"I'm already forget it Oppa. I guess I'm trying to..."

Hye Ryeon fakes a smile to Jonghyun.

"I just can't forgive myself for hurting you a lot. I'm actually happy with my life, but somewhere, in here, I feels empty.."

He put his hands into her righ chest. Exactly where the heart lies.

"Don't you realize  I write those songs for you?"

Hye Ryeon bites her lower lips. She shooks her head faintly.

"Ani Oppa. I never really can feel that those songs you sing was for me. Maybe it's for another girl..."

Jonghyun grab her hand warmly.

"You know, Hye Ryeon..."

Her tears now flowing again. She tried her best to not shown her emotion towards Jonghyun but she can't. She let Jonghyun hands away.

"AND SO WHAT OPPA?IS IT IMPORTANT THAT I KNOW THOSE SONGS WAS SANG FOR ME?!"

That man shocked for a while. Then he grabs her waist and hug her fiercely.

"Mianhae Hye Ryeon - ah, mianhae... please forgive me...Give me a chance..."

Hye Ryeon ended up hugging him too. It was so long that she feels warm again.

Suddenly, the rain starts pouring. Jonghyun and Hye Ryeon looks into the sky and start smiling to each other. They join hands and start running for a shelter.

"How could the sky know that we need the rain to fix our problem, eh?"

"You think that you're forgiven Oppa?"

"Mwo??You just don't forgive me easily I know that.."

Hye Ryeon is laughing happily.

 

========================================================================================================================

Bwaaaahh It seems so long to update a new one chapter. I'm sorry okay?Tee-hee. I'm busy for my final assignment, dear friend. (T-T)

Please comment and say about the story here. Yeah, I know I'm at grammar but please forgive me haha!

Another subcriber?OOooohhh kamsahamnida, arigatou, thank you, terima kasih (this is my nation's language )...

I put aside the easy - laughing - happy Jonghyun in this story haha. He seems so sad from:3 the beginning. But, we didn't really know  inside his heart even he's happy in cameras,right? I just put up a story that Jonghyun can dating someone not from idols, so it means WE CAN DATE JONGHYUN!

Silly?Haha. Owe me. XD