BUSTED!

Love In The Rain

T.O.P BIGBANG  spotted went out from CNBLUE's Jonghyun girlfriend's apartment!

                                                      

Last Tuesday, some sasaeng fans and antis captured a moment from Choi Seung Hyun aka TOP BIGBANG. He spotted went in an apartment with holding bridal style to a woman. At the morning, he spotted went out and drove away with his unnoticeable car. Who's that girl that spend a night with this handsome rapper?

                                                              

Jung Hye Ryeon,known as Lee Jong Hyun CNBLUE's girlfriend is known to lives in that apartment. Some fans also see by theirself that Hye Ryeon is with him. Maybe their close friendship (or loveship?) blooms after she's being TOP's model for his MV Doom Dada. What's going on in here?Is this a new kind triangle love between idols and non idols? Some netizen tweets in social media,expressing their sadness and anger.

"AH!How dare that cheat on our Oppa?"

"I saw it by myself,probably she's drunk and Tabi Oppa bring her home. They didn't went out after 9 am in the morning,"

"I don't know what they're doing in there that night. I'm hurt,"

"I told you so!That girl is so not equals with Oppa,tsk.."

CNBLUE's agency didn't give any comment about this news.Probably not yet. Then let's us think positively  and looks forward to it.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hye Ryeon frowns as she opens her eyes.

"Ahh!"

She hold her head, feeling dizzy because of the hangover. She groans a little but still wanted to wake up, but suddenly she realize she's not alone. A man have been tightly held her hands and slept beside her bed. His head placed in the bed, while his body lean on the wall. Hye Ryeon gasped as she knows him.

"T..TOP oppa?Why?"

TOP seems didn't disturb with anything, He's peacefully asleep. Hye Ryeon rewind her memories, a bar, strange man approach her, and she knows someone save her, but she didn't remember it's TOP Oppa! She hold off her hands off TOP, when that gesture suddenly wakes him up.

"Mmmh..."

TOP slowly opens his eyes, when he sees her dazed by looking at him, he smiles.

"Morning yeobo,did you sleep well?"

"Oppa!Why you're here???"

TOP wanted to take another rest but Hye Ryeon stops him by pinch his hand

"YA!APPA!"

"EXPLAIN TO ME!"

TOP shrugged and looks into her.

"So you're gonna pay me like this?After so much trouble you cause to me?"

Hye Ryeon smiles but suddenly feels dizzy again.

"Ah, mianhae Oppa, but please tell me you didn't do something weird to me right?You just too kind to help me right Oppa?"

TOP patted her head as she feels dizzy to calm her down.

"Gwaenchana. I'm not that kind of person. I just take you home and I didn't leave when you say don't leave last night..."

"Gomawo Oppa..."

TOP sees her smiles genuinely and can't help but feels happy. He blushed as his heart beating fast.

"Wanna some hangover soup?I think you'll need one,"

"You can cook?"

"Nope,hahaha but I'll try..."

"Gomawo Oppa, but you don't have to.."

"Hye Ryeon-ah?"

TOP and Hye Ryeon turns to the door, when suddenly they're freeze. It's Lee Jonghyun.

"O-ooppa?"

Jonghyun saw them blankly, froze in the place. That kind of sight-seeing was too much for him. Too hurtful.

"Hyun Oppa I can..."

"Nothing to be settled. Do what you want then,"

Jonghyun puts away the cake he brought and went out from the apartment. Hye Ryeon wakes suddenly and ran for him. TOP joins too.

"Oppa, listen to me,Oppa!"

Jonghyun looks really angry and put off Hye Ryeon's hand off his arm.

"Do what you want,"

"Oppa you're wrong I didn't.."

"Jonghyun-ssi..."

Jonghyun reached his car when suddenly he blams the door hard and drove away. Hye Ryeon wanted to cry so bad but she keeping it inside. TOP didn't manage to stop his car, when suddenly he saw her hold her tears.

"I'll help you to explain to him.don't worry..."

Hye Ryeon bites her lower lips and smiles to him.

"Don't Oppa..don't...maybe this is the only way,"

"....?Mworago?Hey at least tell me why you're drunk okay?"

 

* * * * *

Yoona meets Jonghyun in SBS but he didn't barely speak anything. He just smiles faintly to her and went to his waiting room and that's all. Something's weird here. She rans to CNBLUE's waiting room and found him sitting alone.

"Um..Hyunnie, where's the others?"

"...oh?They're went to eat in cafeteria,"

"You didn't join them?"

Jonghyun shooks his head.

"I'm not hungry, gwaenchana.."

"Why you're like a patient here?What's up with that pale looks and no smile at all?"

"You realize it?"

"It's me Hyunnie,I know you so well..."

Yoona sits beside him and looks into his eyes.

Damn, she's really beautiful!But Hye Ryeon...ah, that name again,

"...Hyun?"

"...ah nee,nee..."

"...something happened?"

"...the whole world knows it right?what did I have to tell you about?"

"So it;s true that Hye Ryeon and TOP sunbaenim..."

"...the media didn't lie. It's just happen like what they're writing down,"

Yoona gulped and stare blankly into the floors.

"...aniyaa..."

=====================================================================================================================

Annyeong!Mooiechan here!

This chapter is too short oh I'm so sorry but I have to write this down and cut it here, please look forward to the next chapter,okay?HAHAHHA

btw, I love you all, thank you for read this fanfic, I really apreciate it, especially denzilkissme, for always make a comment and support me!

:* but I do really love you all of my chingu!Sarangheyo!