Love Love Double Date

Love In The Rain

CNBLUE arrived in Incheon International Airportl,after a long taking Blue Moon Tour. They get some holidays, for a week. Jonghyun wears a white Adidas jacket, and he doesn't forget to bring his sunglasses. Behind him, there's Kang Minhyuk and Jungshin. Yonghwa already walks outside the airport. Many fans gather in front of the airport, they bowed to them and smiling.

"Jonghyun Oppa!Jonghyun Oppa!Tell Hye Ryeon Unnie we love her too!"

Jonghyun smiles and bows again to that fans. For time being, many of his fans already accept Hye Ryeon. Not all of them, but it still did make a progress. Still, there're some sasaeng fans that keep stalking Hye Ryeon and do some bad things to her, but it really didn't bothers anymore.

They went on the CNBLUE van and Yonghwa was already there. He was sitting in the middle and browsing in the internet. Jonghyun was already put on his headset while Yonghwa suddenly gives him his phone.

"Ya!Look at this article!"

Jonghyun looks into the phone and read the title.

"Jonghyun CNBLUE's girlfriend hit a drunken man in suit. Judo Couple?"

"Wae wae?"

Jungshin wanted to look the article too. Then, all of them start laughing.

"Yah!She's scary hyung!Geez..." Jungshin hold his stomach and laughing so hard.

"Probably the same traits, short temper,"

Yonghwa gives him a glance. Jonghyun smiles and nodds in agreement.

"Probably I'm not  dating a shy and a well-mannered girl,"

"Hahaha!OOh, I miss her also hyung, and Shinhye Noona too,"

"You have to look for your own girlfriend babo-yah..."

Yonghwa didn't bother to look at him while talking like that. Jonghyun and Minhyuk laughing again.

"Arasso!!I'll find better than all of your girl, beware huh, beware..."

"Hyung, how about our offering?Would you and Shinhye join us?"

Jonghyun talks again about is offering to double date.Yonghwa frowned for a while.

"I'm not yet talking to her for a week, so I don't know how to say,"

"Any bad news?Why you..."

Yonghwa smiles and waves his hand. He didn't want to talk about it.

* * * * *

"What are you doing really?You have to be so warm around all of the guys there?"

Yongie, what are you talking about?They're my friends!

"You didn't told me where you're going and who you're going with again,"

Is it important?Don't we supposed to keep our privacy and all?

"But I'm your boyfriend!"

Yeah!An old school boyfriend!Click!

Yonghwa slowly keep his cool. His heartbeat beating so fast, and he is angry. He knows that Shinhye went out again with some guys and she didn't bother to tell him or even ask for a permission. He was really angry. Fine then!Let see who can keep up to this battle!!! He keeps his phone in the pocket.

* * * * *

Hye Ryeon and Jonghyun was eating dinner together in a cafe. They're busy planning for a date.

"How about Jeju Island?"

"Oppa!It's too mainstream! Can we go on another place?"

"Okay, let me see again in the internet. How about another country?"

"Sounds great!!"

Jonghyun was busy searching internet through his iPad while Hye Ryeon put a bit of strawberry cake in to .

"Oppa, I think Shinhye Unnie and Yonghwa Oppa had some problems, Shinhye Unnie didn't want to go for a double date,"

Jonghyun looks into her girlfriend. She is really pretty that day. Only wears a mini summer dress an put on natural make up.

"OPPA!"

"Eh?Waeyo?"

Hye Ryeon is pouting.

"You should listen to me, Oppa!"

Jonghyun put his hand into the table and lean on it.

"But you're so pretty that I can't keep my eyes off of you,"

Hye Ryeon blushed.

"Ah,Oppaaa...we have to help Yongie Oppa and Shinhye Unnie right?How about we drag them somewhere and let them talk about their own thing and we can see they're good again?"

"Yeah. Sure thing,"

Jonghyun smiles and pat her head. He is really happy to be with her.

"Hyunnie?"

Jonghyun and Hye Ryeon looks behind them. It's the new official couple, Yoona and Lee Seung Gi. Hye Ryeon bows to them and Jonghyun shakes hand with them.

"Soo.. chukae,Yoon.."

Yoona smiles awkwardly to him. Seung Gi is smiling really happy.

"Will you take a seat with us?We can enjoy chatting together right Oppa?"

Jonghyun looks into his girlfriend with disbelief.

"Ah nee..nee...please sit down too.."

"Ah,gwaenchana. We need some kind of privacy. Both of us will enjoy dating like you guys,hehee.."

Seung Gi refused their offer. Yoona can't keep her eyes off of Jonghyun. That eye looks very sad, said Jonghyun.

"So, see you again guys..."

"Nee..nee..."

Hye Ryeon takes her seat again and played Jonghyun's iPad. But Jonghyun still looking at the new couple. Why is Yoona kind of sad?Shouldn't be happy?

Seung Gi and Yoona walks into a seat in the corner. Seung Gi let her sit down first and looks into her behaviour. She always steal a glance into Jonghyun and his girl.

"Wae jagiyaa?"

"Ani,Oppa. Let's eat a lot today okay?"

"SURE!!"

Yoona put a fake smile to him and he didn't realize it. Aah, if I was sad, Hyunnie will knows it right away. But I can see that he's happy with her. Oooh eottokee.. please Yoona, forget him completely!!

* * * * *

"Oppa!It's heavy!Why you can't be a gentleman like your image??"

Jonghyun was laughing and ran into her. He brought her 3 bag and pat her head.

"Your nagging is so cute, hahaha..."

Jonghyun put all of them in the car. They decide to spent their time in a private island, yet there's not much villager in there. Suddenly Yonghwa appears, he wears a sleeveless shirt and a short pants. He only brought his backpack.

"Where's Shinhye?"

Yonghwa shrugged his shoulder. Hye Ryeon and Jonghyun stares at each other. Whenever Yonghwa and Shinhye mad at each other, Yonghwa always pretended there's nothing wrong. So this time it's pretty much harder than before.

Not for a long time,Shinhye comes. She rans with all of her might and makes her floral dress blown by the wind. Hye Ryeon smiles, she happy that even they're in argue, they still want to join the holiday. Jungshin and Minhyuk didn't want to come, they said they had enough of the lovebirds all this time.

"Nah,nah nah, I sat beside Jonghyun,"

Yonghwa stopped Hye Ryeon from taking the front passenger's seat. Hye Ryeon frowned and yelled at him.

"Today, Judo Couple is in the lead, all of the member of Yongshin Couple should be obey us!Right,Oppa?"

Jonghyun only smiles and raise his thumb. With grumpy face, Shinhye and Yonghwa sat in the back.

"Ready??"

"............."

"............"

"GOOO!!!!"

There are no more happy person than Hye Ryeon and Jonghyun. After all, they got some plans to do right away!

* * * * *

"You made a right choice,Seunghyun-ah.."

YG ask him to his office and let them talks about many things, include his latest MV and Hye Ryeon.

"..she hit the jackpot, I mean many agency asking about her. I really happy I was believing in you,"

TOP smiles and nodds.

"How about letting her join YG,Seunghyun-ah?We can put you and her together in a drama,"

That handsome guy looks into his CEO with disbelief.

"Really?"

==============================================================================================

Mianhae mianhae!! :(

I know I'm taking too long to update a chapter, I'm afraid all of you guys didn't want to read it again hiks..:(

I'm busy nowadays in my first time job, so I went home at a late night and didn't have much time to update as always, forgive okay?

 

How about this chapter?a double date in the isolated island?just the four of them?oh don't forget about tabi oppa!!

:3 yummy!!!