The end?

Love In The Rain

Hye Ryeon walks out from the minimarket. It's pretty late and she bought some ramen and coke. She barely went out from her apartment in the day, because many paparazzi and antis surrounded her. She looks at her watch. It's already 10 p.m. When she arrived in front of her apartment, she knows there's someone waiting for her. He's inside his car. Her phone rang.

"Ya!Come into my car!Ppali!"

Hye Ryeon sighs but she still went into the car.

"Mwo Oppa?"

"I bought you some food here, just in case you're hungry.."

TOP gives her all the food. Hye Ryeon laughs.

"Aigoo this is the stock for 1 months or what?"

TOP nodds and laughs too.

"Would you want to get out from here for a while?How about Han river?"

Hye Ryeon lays her head in the seat

"Sounds good,"

 

Jonghyun never wanted to pick up her call. It's already one week and he didn't want to talk about it, even with Yonghwa. s worried about him, but because of their busy schedule they didn't have time to contact Hye Ryeon too. Hye Ryeon didn't insist went to FNC Ent. Office. All of them know she's trying to get rid of those paparazzi. But Jonghyun still hard as a rock.

"Ya Jonghyunnie..."

Jonghyun didn't turn his gaze away from the TV. Yonghwa sat beside him while Minhyuk and Jungshin went out from the dorm.

"...don't you wanna talk to her first?You can get all the expla.."

"...I don't need an explanation hyung. It's clear,"

"....."

Yonghwa sighs as he turn off the TV.

"Ya!Listen to me Babo-yah! You have to end it or not, leave her or not, just talk to her first!"

Jonghyun still keep his pose

"..what for hyung?I think she's already made her decisions,"

"maybe you just..you know, wrong timing in a wrong condition..."

Jonghyun yawns as he leave the living room.

"I go to bed first hyung,"

"OOOH IS THAT YOUR ACT TOWARDS YOUR HYUNGNIM LEE JONG HYUN?!"

 

TOP stares at her lovingly. He feels the breeze gently blow her hair when she blankly stares into the river.

"Hye Ryeon-ah, you are beautiful, jjinjja.."

Hye Ryeon looks into him. Frowned. Then laughed so bad.

"PUhahahaha. Oppa!I'm Yoona aniyaa, Kim Tae Hee aniyaa..."

"You just beautiful as you are. If you didn't want to go for him, then let me be yours,"

Hye Ryeon smiles

"Really?"

TOP nodds and grinned happily.

"Yeah, I think I'm in love with you at the first sight, remember here?"

"I don't know if it was you,"

"...ooh then if you know it was me you surely love me at the first sight too,AUCH!Appa!!"

"You wish!"

Both of them laughs when suddenly Hye Ryeon tears up.

"Oppa, mianhae I've make your reputation's going bad. You had a bad scandal in your comeback..."

TOP patted her head.

"I never cares about how media saw me. I do care about you. Is Jonghyun already take your call?"

Hye Ryeon shooks her head.

" I want to go home Oppa. I'm not belongs to Hongdae, Seoul, nor Jonghyun Oppa. A busan girl, that's me,"

TOP silents as the river flowing softly. He gently wipes her tears. He smiles and grabs her hand.

"Let me be yours Hye Ryeon-ah, I'll never make you upset like this,"

Hye Ryeon saw a truth in his eyes. It's tempting. But she shooks her head.

"Thank you Oppa, but my heart only belongs to Hyun Oppa,even he didn't want to see me again,"

TOP hurts but keep his smile. He knows it already.

"You can be my Oppa. My Han-River Oppa,"

TOP chuckles.

"Only Oppa?Then how about Lee Jonghyun,huh?"

Hye Ryeon smiles bitterly, and looks into the river.

"He's the Oppa who owns my heart. My whole heart,"

After said these words she realizes, she had to do something.

 

That night she finally have some guts. She walks into CNBLUE's dorm. She stands in front of it. She let out a sigh and texting him.

I'm downstairs Oppa, will you meet me?

One minute. Two minute.

She keeps her composed and smiles. In her right hand she brought some cookies for him.

Half an hour.

She starts calling him but no answers. She still keeps smiling and waiting.

Raindrops hit her head.

"Omo!"

There's no shelter in there, but she trying her best to protect the cookies. The rain falls hard.

"Aigo-aigo!"

Then a cars stop in front of her. It's CNBLUE's van.

"Nappeun Omma!"

Jungshin starts covering her with his jacket, and brings her in the dorm's lobby.

"If you let her in, then I'll leave CNBLUE."

Everybody shocks with his words. Is that Lee Jong Hyun?

"HYUNG!"

"I'm serious,"

Jonghyun shoot a death glare to her and walking inside. Hye Ryeon can't hurt more.

"Gwaenchana, I'll went home then,"

She offs her from Jungshin and smiles. She's trying to not to cry. She gives the cookie to Jungshin while Minhyuk and Yonghwa saw her.

"This is for you Babo 2, thank you,"

Jonghyun went in his room, banging it hard and lock it.

All of them keep in silent, when Yonghwa wanted to melts the ice Hye Ryeon speaks first.

"Gomawo for all of your attention towards me, thank you so much. Please support Hyun Oppa as always,"

She bows 90 degrees and went outside.

"Ommona!It's still raining!"

Hye Ryeon smiles happily.

"Ya-ya-ya!"

"HYE RYEON-AH!!"

* * * * *

 

Lee Jong Hyun saw her from the window. He sighes, as his heart feel sad too. Is it too harsh?

 

* * * * *

"What?"

TOP sighes as the landlord closed his mouth.

"Ne, TOP-ssi, it's already 3 days since she didn't live here again,"

"She's going back to Busan?"

"Ahh molla, I don't know about that. Maybe yes, she packed all of her belongings,"

TOP bite his lips and worried.

"Can I saw her room for a second?"

"Sure,sure,"

TOP follows the old man climb the stairs. He take a keys from his pocket and open the door. It's empty.

The old man stays in the door while TOP went in. It's empty. He sighes again and again. How hurtful is that she didn't even tell him. TOP went out the balcony and feel the breeze.

"I told you to protect you but you didn't listen. You really a stubborn girl Hye Ryeon-ah,"

TOP smirks and saw the blue sky.

See you again grumpy girl,

When he went back to the balcony door, he saw a sparkling thing in the jasmine tree in the pot. He reached out his hand and grab it.

A beautiful silver raindrop pendant.

===================================================================================

Annyeeeoooong~

T-T I got a writer's block so sorry guys for an extra long long loooong time update,but I'm glad you're still subcribing it!

*90 degree's bow*

I love you all!!!

btw, can you check on my new story 3 ON 3??

I would love to join you in that story,guys! :D