First Shoot :

Love In The Rain

It's a really great evening in Hongdae. The streets is busy as always, and we can see so many celebs or non celebs hanging out in this area. Hye Ryeon was listening into her iPod. She was waiting for someone in a cafe. She sips her choco lava milkshake and watching the streets from the mirror. Shinhye Unnie must be so busy. She was late for about an hour now. On the outside, she watch some kind of couple were happily walking together. On the right side of the road she saw some kind of a scene that bothers her. She saw a young man, probably an excecutive worker, judging from his suit, was angry and yelled towards an older woman. That older woman reminds her as her grandma. She was shocked, when she saw that man slaps her into her cheeks. Hye Ryeon put off her iPod and walking outside. She walks towards that man and angrily ask him right away.

"Why you slaps her like that?She's a woman, and she's older than you!"

"Young girl, just don't get in touch about our bussiness.Move out!"

"Why you get hit by him, oemmoni?"

"I was walking and I didn't realize I spurt my coffe into his suit,"

"It's ARMANI YOU KNOW!YOU CAN'T AFFORD THAT YOU POOR WOMAN!"

"Mianhae mianhae, I'm..."

"She just say sorry!Why you can't forgive her!"

"Why you're here?MOVE OUT!I want to give her a lesson!"

"And if I didn't?"

"You wanna get a hit too?Fine! I'll get your beauty face get broken by my fist!"

Hye Ryeon grabs his arm so fast, and she also grabs his hips, yet she slammed him into the hard pedestrian way. The man was roaring in pain. She looks into the older woman that crying.

"Gwaenchana oemmoni?"

"Ne.ne.kamsahamnida..."

"HYE RYEON!"

Shinhye was walking towards the crowd (since when this is be a crowd?probably when Hye Ryeon arguing and slammed the man into the road). She grabs Hye Ryeon's hand and walks her away.

"Geez...you're so bad tempered I didn't know,"

"Unnie, but she is already ask for forgiveness. I bet that man can afford to bought a new ARMANI suit again,"

"Yeah-yeah, but you can't just used your judo like that, oh morooon..."

"Mianhae Unnie..."

She walks her into the cafe and sit in the VIP room. Shinhye was laughing.

"You really a brave girl do you?"

"Ani, Unnie, but he starts first,"

"Puhahahaha. And now, let us order some food..hhmm...this choco cheese cake is good too,"

"I want soem cherry crumble cake, and hmm...Unnie-Unnie, this float looks so good,"

"Whoaa, you're right. I want there too. Tee-hee..."

Both of the girls was giggling and let the waiter take their order.

"Hye Ryeon-ah, are you ready for the MV making?"

"Actually I'm not Unnie. I can't do any acting or singing or entertain. That's why I want to get a lesson from uri-unnie,"

Hye Ryeon smiles widely and Shinhye was laughing.

"Fine,fine. I'll tell you how to do it but since I'm not too senior, I only can told you about a few tips,"

"Thank you Unnie!Unnie -jjang!"

"Now let me see the script..."

Park Shin Hye is reading carefully the script when Hye Ryeon watches her carefully.

"Daebak really daebak!"

"Wae Unnie?"

"This kind of MV, it's really unusual concept, it's really adorable,"

 

* * * * *

The next day Hye Ryeon attends in the MV making place with a manager from CNBLUE's agency. The CEO thinks that she needs a right companion, since she's in her first time doing acting. Hye Ryeon wears a white sweater and a mini jeans that looks so simple. She didn't even bother to doing any make up, just only put on some BB cream and that's it.

"Good morning, miss Hye Ryeon, please to meet you,"

The director comes to her and she bows to him. She smiles awkwardly.

"Ne, director-nim, gomawoyo..."

"We'll start for about two hours again, and you can preparing make up and costumes there. Jae-ah!Let Hye Ryeon-ssi doing her make up!"

A short bob haired girl running towards her and let her went to the make up room.

"Hye Ryeon-ah, Oppa will stay in here, if you need me just tell me,"

"Ne Oppa,"

The manager sit down in the chair and began playing games in his phone. Hye Ryeon bows everytime she sees people and it's time when she saw TOP when he also walks towards the make up room.

"Hey, grumpy girl!"

"Aish!This is all your fault, really!"

"Wae?"

"Nothing. Pfft,"

Hye Ryeon turns to the right, where the girl's make up room placed. For almost 2 hours the bob haired girl doing her make up. She also wears the first costumes for the MV. When she wanted to take off her clothes, she was mumbling again.

"What kind of concept of TOP oppa does,really??"

"You call me Oppa?"

TOP suddenly showed his head from the door. She sees him chuckles.

"THIS IS A GIRL DRESSING ROOM YOU MORON!"

She puts again her clothes.

"But you're already dressing so what?"

Hye Ryeon angrily pouted and TOP finds it very cute.

"Alright,alright, see you there. Psst. You looks very beautiful,really,"

Hye Ryeon blushed when TOP already closed the door. She looks again into the mirror. She wear a really y costumes. A white mini dress like Athena's goddess. She was putted on her long brown hair in a more wavy looks and made it a messy bun, and she wears a natural eye make up yet a bold red lip make up. A strain of flower in her head. She looks like a goddes herself. She and Jaekyung, the make up artist, went to the shooting place. Everyone was surprised for her beauty. Even the director says the same. TOP is still filming another scene, and she waited patiently for her turn.

"Okay!Good!Prepare for the goddes scene!"

TOP slowly walks towards her. He smiles and take a seat beside her. When the staff was busy preparing the set, TOP finds her busy with her phone.

"Texting to your boyfriend,huh?"

"None of your bussiness,"

TOP leans his head into the chair.

"You're really rude don't you. I'm sorry for my selfishness that brings you here..."

He steal a glance at her.

"Yeah. You're forgiven,"

"You've already call me Oppa right?How about Tabi Oppa?"

"That's too cute for you,"

TOP laughs and Hye Ryeon smiles too.

"Friends?"

"Sure, Oppa"

"Wake me up when the set is finished, right. I'm very sleepy,"

TOP closed his eyes. Suddenly Hye Ryeon feels very bad to him. He must be very tired. He reminds her about Jonghyun Oppa. An idol's life is very tiring. She thankes to God because she isn't an idol. The set preparing takes more than Hye Ryeon can think. She started to feel sleepy too. She leans her head and starting to sleep.

"Okay!Get ready!TOP-ssi!Hye Ryeon-ssi!"

Hye Ryeon wakes up. She then realize that TOP wasn't there. He's already in the set touching her make up. Jaekyung was already doing her touch up too. When she wakes up from the chair, a blanket suddenly falls. Is it TOP Oppa that put it on?

"Ready?CUE!"

It's a scene that TOP possesses in a king's throne. He was rapping his song, and Hye Ryeon playing as his goddes comes to the set and seduce him when he didn't bother to pay attention to the seductive goddes. The scene ended without any NG.

"A natural born actress,"

The director smiles and mumbling to his own.

"Prepared the next scene!"

Hye Ryeon was walking towards the make up room again for preparing the next scene.

* * * * *

It's ended already. Hye Ryeon feels really tired. The last scene is the rooftop scene. She already wearing her sweater and her mini jeans. She is in phone with Jonghyun Oppa.

"Ne,Oppa. Don't forget to eat,okay?"

Arasso. You too. Take care,yeobo. Aaah I miss you...

"Tee-hee!Miss you too Oppa. When you're back, let's go dating somewhere okay?Ask Yonghwa Oppa to join us!"

Hyung and Shinhye?Puhahhaa. We have to ask them!Okay then, later babe. Love you,

"Love you Oppa!"

"Ehemm..."

Hye Ryeons looks beside her. TOP Oppa.

"Done already Oppa?"

"Yep. You want to have a coffe or chocolate?"

"What?"

"Here,"

TOP brings a hot chocolate to her.

"Chocolate relieves stress, I think you might have this one,"

Hye Ryeon takes the coffe and give him the chocolate.

"I'm look stressfull?"

"Hahahaha. Everyone can see right through your eyes,"

TOP smiles and lean back to the railing of the balcony. He looks into the full moon.

"It's really tiring to be an idol. I usually takes my own time,"

"..in the Han river?"

TOP looks into her and smiles even widely.

"Not too often. But I am lucky to meet you there. I really envy Jonghyun, really.."

"Waeyo?"

"He's really brave to announce you as her girl. I've lost my girl long time ago for being such a coward,"

TOP saddened. Hye Ryeon looks into him and throw he eyes into the moon.

"Then you have to be more brave,"

"Pardon me?"

Hye Ryeon grins showing her white teeth.

"..next time don't ever lose the girl you love again,"

TOP smiles and nodds.

That's why I won't let you go,maybe?

 

* * * * *

Jonghyun was laid in the hotel's bed. He's in one room with Yonghwa. Yonghwa went out from the bathroom.

"Wae Judo boy?"

"Ani,hyung."

"Heeeiissh. You looks more pitiful than before,"

Yonghwa put his body in the bed next to Jonghyun. He wanted to sleep as soon as possible.

"Hyung, how about you and I, Hye Ryeon and SHinhye, went for a great double date?"

"MWO??"

Yonghwa looks with disbelief.

"Hey, Jonghyun-ah, I know I would love too, but you know Shinhye..."

"Gwaenchana, I'll talk to her later. Hye Ryeon was also the best for nagging,"

"Aa. Sure then,"

"Nah, that's great. I'll text Hye Ryeonnie,"

"Why so sudden?"

"I'm afraid that TOP hyungnim already take her on a date first,"

"PUHAHAHAHAH. YOU MORON! You're her boyfriend, Jonghyun ah. You told me you never get so jealous, so why now..."

"....I don't know either hyun. AH!I'm going to sleep first!"

Jonghyun grabs the pillow and placed it into his face. Yonghwa was still laughing so hard.

=======================================================================================================

Hey-ho.

Mooiechan is back.

I've got no more writer's block thank GOD!!!

How about this chapter?Next time for a double date? XD

Thank you for all of you that support and reading my fanfic. You really made my day.

:*