Rain Couple

Love In The Rain

It's getting cloudy. The sun merely didn't appear. Hye Reyon sighed, as she didn't bring any umbrella. She was in the middle of walked home after school.

"Yo!Hoobae!"

Hye Ryeon turned, and before that she saws Jonghyun walk beside her.

"Aigooo...sunbae,"

Jonghyun laughs and pat her head.

"I never see you walking home with a boy. Is it because you don't have a namjachingu?"

"Oh please,don't ever say about that,Oppa..."

"Hhm?What?Why?But my little hoobae was so cute, why you don't have any boyfriend, huh?" He pinched her cheeks lovingly.

"Yaaa!!Lee Jong hyun!"

"Hey!Call me Oppa, you moron!"

"Hmpf!"

"Aaah arasso. I know why you didn't get any boyfriend up until now.."

Hye Ryeon frowned and ask him why.

"Because you're so rough on a guy. May guys didn't like that attitude. We prefer the feminime ones.."

"Is that so?Then I won't marry anyone!"

"Puhahahahaah!Really, you're so rough but funny instead. I like you.." he patted her head again.

"Oppa - oppa it's raining!"

Both of them put their bags on to their head and start running. The rain was so hard, and they reached on to the empty bus stop. Theri hair and uniforms already drenched.

"Oooh...eottoke..."

Jonghyun sees the sky but it's really dark, The clouds sure was thick. It will take a long time to stop.

"Gwaenchana?"

"Aah. I'm okay Oppa. Don't worry..."

Jongyun nodds and start to sit beside her. The girl was looking at the sky, but Jonghyun looks deeply into her.

"What Oppa?"

"Ah. Aniyoo.."

Jonghyun then stares away to the road. But he heard Hye Ryeon was shivering. He didnt say anthing, and put his jacket out from his bag and put on her.

"Wh..Oppa you don't have to..."

"I don't want my favourite hoobae getting sick,"

"Gomawo Oppa.."

She smiles warmly and Jonghyun saw that. His heart was beating so hard. Eh?Why I'm nervous when she smiles like that? He throw his face into the streets.

"Hhmm..your jacket is warm Oppa,really.."

"Yeah?Good then.."

Hye Ryeon put the jacket in Jonghyun's body too. The boy was shocked and shooks his head.

"Ani,ani. I'm not that cold. You can wear it yourself.."

"Come on Oppa. We can use it together.."

Then they used the jacket together. Their shoulder was touching an their hands was getting closer. Jonghyun smiles awkwardly and start to hold her hands. Hye Ryeon gasped a little, but didn't bother to let his hand away. She feels warm.

"Please date me Hye Ryeon - ah,"

"Eh??"

Jonghyun looks into the rain and starts to look at her intensely. Hye Ryeon was blushed.

"Please date me,"

He repeated those words again. Hye Ryeon was amazed.

"Oppa..."

Jonghyun stares at her warmly. He smiles. Ooh..that cute dimples!

"...Yes Oppa."

"What?Your voice is too low. I can't heard it..."

"Yes, Oppa.."

"What?Can you make it more louder?"

"IT'S A YES URI - OPPA!!!"

"Hmm..uri - oppa?"

Hye Ryeon starts to blushed again and Jonghyun grab her shoulder to rest in his chest while laughing so hard.

"You're really cute you know,"

"Oppa!"

"Hmm.. do you like me?"

"I do. And you?"

"Hey, why I asked you if I didn't feel the same, huh?"

Then, both of them spending time waiting for the rain. Hye Ryeon leans her head in Jonghyun's shoulder while her hand tightly grab by Jonghyun. The couples start to wondering.

"Oppa,"

"Ne?"

"Can we just go home by playing under the rain?"

"Huh?You can get sick you know,"

"Oooh come on Oppa,"

Hye Ryeon starts ran away and laughed. Jonghyun smirked and ran after her. Both of them was playing under the rain. The rain start to drizzling and two of them walk under it with holding hands. The lamp of the streets already sparkling beautifully.

"Oppa, I think you have similarities with the raindrops,"

"Eeh...why?"

Hye Ryeon smiles brightly

"Because you are strong and kind. You like the rain that always has a cycle, never despair just stopped into puddles. You will continue to flow into the river, the sea, and will  be the rain again that give grace on living beings. When it rains, the rain was able to give fertility to the soil and plants. When the drizzling rain, rain make a child happy playing under you..."

Jonghyun smiles, and take a cup on her chin and kiss her lightly. Hye Ryeon was surprised.

"...then you're the clouds,"

"..I'm not the rainbow??"

"Nope!"

"Waeyooo...?The clouds is ugly!"

Jonghyun smirked and her cheeks.

"Because you are the one who makes the raindrops. And therefore, you're a different form of the rain. So that you're part of me..."

Then, Jonghyun kiss her again more tender.

=========================================================================================================================

Whooa. I'm in a good mood to write another chapter. I have to write it as soon as possible before the idea got mixed up. Hahaha

This is the story why the rain mean so much for both of them,

:D

How about it chingu?

Please comment and tell me what do you feel...