Last weekend of Summer

Tell Me Why

 

Yoonmi's POV (Yours)

I suddenly remembered that I’m going to help that jerk arranging his stuffs. If I won’t do it, mom will scold me and I hate that. She’s going to get me grounded from meeting my friends and using any of my gadgets for one week or so, it depends on how heavy my sin is.. I quickly rose my feet from the tub and put some clothes.  Without knocking, I open the door and saw Sehun lying on his bed, doing nothing. 

 

“Yah!” I shouted and made him startled.

 

“What was that for?” he asked, innocently, which pisses me off.

 

“I thought you were unpacking your things.”

 

“Can’t you see I’m tired? And besides your mom told me that I need to get some rest, also she told me not to worry about my things since you’ll unpack them for me.”

 

“What? Mom told me to just help you. HELP you! I’m not doing this.” I get out from his room and went to mine.  

 

I decided to call Hae Jee to tell her how hell my life would be starting today.  She’s my bestfriend since middle school. She got a boyfriend named Luhan. Even though I’m a man-hater, as everyone calls  it, I didn’t influence her. I just give her advice though, like ‘Don’t love him too much’ or ‘It’s not love.’ Or ‘Be careful! Boys are blah blah’. Sometimes, I can tell that she was annoyed.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Hae Jee…” I started but cut me off.

 

“Aahh!! Yoonmi|! Why didn’t you tell me? There’s a boy living in your house?” she asked excitedly. How did she know?

 

“What?”

 

“You’re mom told me so. Is he a hottie?”

 

“No. Imagine an ogre, that’s what he looks like.”

 

“Really? That bad huh. Ah, never mind. You think all the boys are monsters.”

 

“Yeah.”, rolling my eyes.

 

“Can I see him? Can I know him? Omo!!” she giggled over the phone.

 

“No. It’s just a waste of time! And Yah! You have a BOYFRIEND, remember?”

 

“I-I was just want to know him. He he he”

 

“Yoonmi! Yoonmi!” I heard my mom shouted. Sensing from the way she yelled, I know she’s a bit angry. I groaned.

 

“Hae Jee, there’s something came up. Gotta go. Bye.”

 

“Bye, goodluck girl.” I went outside and met my mother.

 

“Didn’t I tell you that you’ll help Sehun. This poor boy was struggling to open that cabinet.” He smirked and raised an eyebrow. What? So Pathetic

 

“Mom, don’t treat him like a 5-year old!”

 

“Hush!”

 

“It’s okay Aunty. I think Yoonmi was just busy.” Sehun said innocently.

 

“No. It’s not okay. Yoonmi, if you’re not going to help Sehun in living here comfortably, you’ll be grounded..” Not again! Stupid mom. Stupid Sehun!!!!! I darted my eyes towards him.

 

“Yoonmi promise me you’ll never treat Sehun coldly, okay?.” Mom said. I nod like saying I-don’t-have-a-choice-do-I? She went to the kitchen and cooks something for lunch.

 

“Promises are made to be broken.” I said and rolled my eyes.

 

“If you keep rolling your eyes, it won’t be back to normal anymore. You want that?” He grinned and I just didn’t mind his comment, instead went to my bedroom to cool my head off.

 

My mom keeps on calling me, asking me to prepare the table because we had a visitor, wash the dishes blah blah blah. I hate it when I’m doing all the chores in the house, it’s just that I got all lazy when someone commanded me what to do. I just want to do it in my own ways and time.

 

My weekend was so stressful and unfortunately it’s the last weekend of the summer. On Monday we need to get back to school. I need to get back to my student’s council’s works.

 

====================================================================================

A short and very very late update. Sorry about that. I just got busy.
I wanted to post it because it's Valentine's day. LOL :D
It's pretty boring actually but stay tuned and watch out for better chapters.
Thank you all for wasting your time reading this.
I love you all
spread the LOVE <3
EXO <3 <3 <3 <3