Finally It's Real

Tell Me Why

 

Sehun’s POV
 
“I love you too,” Yoomi said with a smile. She then kissed me in my forehead. Isn’t that the work of the guy? It’s so sweet though. I closed my eyes and heard Yoonmi hum a lullaby. 
 
It’s nearly 7:30 in the evening when I woke up. Yoonmi was sleeping too. She’s leaning towards the wall; I can’t help but to feel guilty a little bit. I stood up, getting ready to carry her in a bridal style. She stirs and suddenly opened her eyes. 
 
“You’re awake?” she said sleepily while rubbing his eyes. I nodded.
 
“Did I wake you up?” I asked her. She shook her head and closes her eyes again.
 
“You still sleepy?”
 
“Yeah,”
 
“Want me to carry you home?” she shook her head again and pouts. She look so cute and childish. I stole a kiss from her.
 
“Yah!” she said, smacking my shoulder lightly.
 
“What? Am I not allowed to do that? You’re my girlfriend now. No more rules, right?” I smirked, a smirked any girl could die for. Okay, I’m being too confident over myself. But it’s true isn’t it? She bit her lower lip making me think that she’s seducing me. Damn, what is she doing? I want to kiss her again and we’ll cuddle together. But it would be uncomfortable if we cuddle in here. it’s dark, cold and not an appropriate place to cuddle. Like seriously.
 
“You can’t just steal a kiss like that.” 
 
“And why is that so?” I raised my eyebrows.
 
“B-because it makes me fall for you even more,” I smiled at what she said. I can’t help it, she’s blushing and I think my heart just skipped a beat with that action. I really am idiot for playing her for a very long time, if you consider a month or a couple of weeks a very long time. But her annoyed, irritated and angry expressions . I find it fascinating. It’s like an indication that she’s different from any other girl I’ve met before.
 
“I don’t know you’re so cheesy aside from being a violent and loud one.”
 
“You’re so mean! I hate you!” she scoffed.
 
“Chill Jagi. I’m just joking. I love you.” I sang. I saw her smile but then it vanished.
 
“Love your face.” She mentally rolled her eyes and looked away from me. I gently grabbed her hands making her to walk with me.
 
“Yah, don’t take it seriously.” She didn’t respond.
 
“Fine. I’m sorry jagi.” I said showing my bright smile to her. This time she smiled back.
 
“Apology accepted.”
 
“Pssh, I’m just joking.”
 
“Whatever. Come on, let’s go. I’m kind of hungry now. I didn’t eat lunch.” Wait, what? She didn’t eat any lunch? I’ll mentally smack myself if she’ll tell me that I’m the reason behind it.
 
“You didn’t eat lunch? Why?” I asked worriedly.
 
“Because I kept on thinking whether to give you a chance or not.” Yeah right, I’ll smack myself now. It’s a relief that she chose to give me a chance. It means so much to me.
 
“Thank you Yoonmi,” she stared at me.
 
“For giving a second chance.”
 
“I guess I made the right choice.” She confessed and intertwined our fingers.
 
“Yeah, you did.” I kissed her forehead.
 
We went down hand in hand. I have no idea that many students are still at school waiting for us. Some of them were sitting lazily at some of the benches and some were gossiping about something. Yoonmi was shocked at what she saw.
 
“Guys! They’re here…and” the girl gasped making the crowd look at our direction.
 
“I bet they’re together now!!” she squealed like she never squealed before. It was then followed by woohoo’s and congratulations but some of them were disappointed. I saw my friends waiting for us too.
 
“So, is it for real?” Baekhyun asked mockingly. Chanyeol was grinning too.
 
“Yes.” I stated.
 
“Really?” Baekyun and Chanyeol asked in unison.
 
“Yes BaekYeol, we are.” Thank God Yoonmi defended me.
 
“Yoonmi, if Sehun hurt you, just tell us and we’re going to beat him up to death!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol said with a hoarse voice acting like they were bad boys.
 
Yoonmi just chuckled at my friends’ overprotectiveness to her. 
 
“Yeah sure BaekYeol. But I guess I can knock him down alone.” Yoonmi said making the crowd go wild and burst into laughter.
 
“No need to tell her that Hyung. I’m not going to hurt her.”
 
“But what about Hyuna?” Tao suddenly ask all of a sudden.
 
My friends and I stared at him like saying ‘what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about-dude?’. The people around were staring at us with confused looks. I heard some murmured a ‘who’s Hyuna?’
 
“Don’t mind him.” I said calmly.
 
The students were satisfied with my answer. They didn’t question further more.
 
“Come on guys let’s go home. Yoonmi is hungry, we didn’t eat lunch.” They all agreed. I went to my car with Yoonmi. I opened the door for her amking her surprised.
 
“Being gentleman aren’t we?” she said while raising her eyebrows.
 
“Isn’t that what good boyfriends do?”
 
“Yah! Just be your true self. Haven’t you remembered that I fell for your jerkness?” she teased.
 
“Fine,” I closed the door gently. “Open it yourself now.” She chuckled and shook her head.
 
“You’re such a jerk! hahaha”
 
We drove to our house making fun at each other. We laughed like we have no problems at all.
 
“What are we going to eat today?” Yoonmi asked as I parked my car at the parking area.
 
“Hmmm, what about let’s eat outside?” I suggested.
 
“Why didn’t you tell me that earlier?” she frowned and pout a little bit.
 
“Let’s eat at the restaurant.” I said. I turned the ignition on and drove away to our favourite restaurant. This will be our first date as a real couple. I hope no one would ruin it. How I wish Hyuna didn’t come in my life. But I guess she had contributed something. It’s a blessing in disguise I think.
 
We ordered food. Of course Yoonmi ordered a light meal and wine, just a small celebration for us being together. I remembered I have bought a necklace for Yoonmi yesterday. I’m really looking forward to give this to her but I’ll wait until we get home.
 
While we were eating, my phone beeped. I hate it when someone disturbed me while I’m eating. I look at my phone at saw that my mother’s calling. What does she want now? I didn’t want to excuse myself but I think it’s important.
 
“Can I answer this Yoonmi?” I asked permission to her. I don’t want to be rude.
 
“Yeah, you can.” She said sounding a little bit disappointed.
 
“Mom?” I answered my phone.
 
“Where are you?”
 
“I’m at a restaurant. Why?”
 
“With whom?”
 
“With someone.”
 
“Who’s that someone? You need to pick up Hyuna at her condo right now because you need to meet her parents! Now go and leave that restaurant. Now!”
 
“Mom I can’t leave my girlfriend!”
 
“What? Didn’t I tell you Sehun to not involve in any relationship?”
 
“You can’t do anything. You also promised me that I’m not going to be arranged with anyone.” I countered back.
 
“B-but Sehun…Remember that our lives were depending on the company. If we fail to do the deal then it’s a great loss. Please Sehun. Think about your family also.” My mom pleaded. I want to shout, she just ruined the day! It’s almost a perfect day then that Hyuna came into the scene again. Damnit. 
 
“Fine,” I answered and hung up. Now how to tell Yoonmi that I’m leaving? She’s disappointed when I answered my mom’s call what about leaving her. I don’t want to lie. What to do? I went to Yoonmi taking up all the courage in my entire system. I don’t want to leave her!
 
“Uhmm, Yoonmi?” she looked at me sadly but smile.
 
“You can go. It’s okay Sehun.” I was totally shocked. Did she heard our conversation?
 
“You heard?” she nodded shyly.
 
“Silly girl.”
 
“Go now. I understand Sehun.” She smiled at me. It’s quite fake actually.
 
“Okay. But before that I’ll call Baekhyun to fetch you here and I want to give you this,” I showed her a box.
 
“A box?”
 
“But a treasure within,” I added. She gasped as she saw the necklace I bought for her. 
 
“It’s beautiful Sehun!”
 
“Let me wear it to you.” 
The necklace suits very well to Yoonmi. It’s like that the necklace was made for her.
 
“Thank you Sehun! For everything.”
 
“It’s okay. And I’m sorry for tonight.”
 
“I said it’s okay. Now go. Just go home not too late later, okay?” I nodded reassuring her.
 
“Bye.”
 
“Hmmm, jagi, where’s my kiss?”
 
She tiptoed and gives me a peck.
 
“Here.” she smiled warmingly.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ayo! Drop a comment peeps! :D