Promise

Tell Me Why

Yoonmi's POV

 

All of the students have finished their task, but it took them more than an hour and thirty minutes to do it.

 

“Congratulations to all of you! Now, your breakfast will be serve later when you got back to your tents.” Ms. Joo said feeling relieved that all of us can eat our breakfast. “But out of all students, Yoonmi and Sehun made it first so they will be exempted on this morning's activity. In short, their lunch will be free.” She announced, other students clapped especially those who admire Sehun while others felt really devastated since they didn't get the free lunch.

 

“Yah! How did you do it faster than the others?” Kai asked feeling slightly pissed because of the result. He and Hera were the second to do it.

 

“We've just solve the riddle a little bit faster since it's very easy,” Sehun said proudly and pointed a finger on the side of his head, “Great brains think fast.” He added earning a smacked in the head from Kai.

 

We went to our tents afterwards and eat there. Leo was very much happy that we've done a very great job and were exempted for this morning's activity.

 

“Umma, so that means we can do whatever we want?” the kid said excitedly.

 

“What do you want to do?” Sehun asked, I'm not sure if he's asking me or Leo. He's facing me while asking. I just looked away. Sehun is really trying to make me fall for him, hard. Is this the life of a player? Making girls fall for them? Good thing I can resist a little. But a little bit more of these things, I might give in which will probably be a bad situation.

 

“L-let's just sleep, I guess?” I stuttered. Heck, I'm stuttering. He raised an eyebrow.

 

“Sleep? Like last night?”

 

“N-no. I-i j-just,” I sighed. “I just want to sleep alone so you can do something with Leo. I'm tired.”

 

“Leo, do you want your umma to sleep here while we're having fun?”

 

“Ani!” the little boy shook his head. “Appa, I want to swim with you and umma!” Leo suggested. Sehun stood up from his seat and scooped Leo into his arms.

 

“Okay then.” He pinched Leo's nose and while the latter just giggled.

 

“Umma, please, let's go.” Leo said while Sehun put him down. Sehun offered his hands to help me stand up. I looked at it and very much hesitant on what will I do. Should I response or should I stand all by myself? But could I really won't grab the chance to hold my crush's hands again?

 

So I held Sehun's hand and guess what happen. When I pulled his hands, I didn't expect that he won't exert force and in the end, he fell into me. I know this playboy ahd games on his mind. I should've think of it first! And now, we're really in an awkward situation where he's on top of me and our faces were just inches away. Sehun smirked.

 

“Y-yah! Get off of me!” I looked away again to him and I freaking blush. Who wouldn't? Anyone in this position would be very much nervous and yeah, blush.

 

“Now Yoonmi, this is what they call fell in love.” I rolled my eyes. Even though my heart jumped just because of ten words. Well it's because it includes the word, love and Yoonmi. I heard him chuckled, he must've enjoyed playing with me.

 

“Yoonmi, why is it that every time I say sweet things you'll either blush or look away?” he asked.

 

“I-i'm not! Don't be too assuming, it's so hot that's why my face turned red,” Yeah, right Yoonmi good reason, lame. “And I looked away because I can't stand seeing your face!” I managed to say that infront of his face bravely. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. “Really?”

 

“Y-y-yeah! Yeah!”

 

“You're stuttering! That's so unusual.”

 

“I just stuttered when----” I lost at words.

 

“When?”

 

“Get off of me!” I tried to push him harder this time but he didn't move. Sehun is so heavy!

 

“Kiss me first.” Urrghh!! Here we are again, kiss. As much as possible I don't want to be kissed or kiss Sehun because you know my love meter for him will rise. To get over with it, I decided to give him a peck. “Done!” I said. “Now, get off!”

 

“That's not even a kiss!”

 

“Yes, mister. It is.”

 

“No it's not! A kiss should be --” he argued but was cutted of by an innocent angel.

 

“Umma, appa, I thought we're going to swim. Why are you sleeping?” he asked innocently. We both looked at him and this time it was my chance to push Sehun away. I did it! I'm free! To avoid any further actions caused by this playboy, I grabbed Leo's hands and walked away. Sehun followed us. I stuck my tongue out of him.

 

“Where exactly are we going?”He questioned.

 

“River.”

 

“Really? Then why are we heading the opposite way?” Right. I made a detour without any words. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Sehun carry Leo. Sehun must be really close to kids. I was amazed on this forest! It's so beautiful , I didn't have the chance to adore this on the first time we went here. So I was looking everywhere and didn't know that there's a stone on my way. I tripped. What else should be the result? “I'm so clumsy!” I shouted.

 

“Yeah right.” I heard Sehun said. I looked at my knees and saw that there's a wound. It's bleeding. Leo went to me. “Umma! You've got injured!” Leo ran to somewhere. “Leo!” I called him but he didn't look back. I tried to stand but I fell again. This time Sehun help me without using any of his playboy tactics.

 

“Umma! Put this on your wound!” Suddenly a voice spoke up and I saw Leo holding leaves. He did something to the leaves and wiped it on my wound. “How did you know it, baby?” I asked.

 

“Aunt Liang used these leaves when I got tripped. She told me that it will make the wound go away.” After that, he searched for handkerchief and since mine was on the tent, Sehun offered his. Sehun helped Leo to out the handkercheif around my wound.

 

“Can you still walk, umma?” Leo asked full of concerned in his voice. I nod. But when I tried to stand again, I fell. Sehun went infront of me facing his back on me. “Want some piggyback ride?”

 

“Errrrr, fine.” I placed my hands all around Sehun's neck. I didn't know it took so long to walk in the river that I fell asleep on his shoulders.

 

“Appa, how to wake up umma?”

 

“Have you ever saw a Sleeping Beauty movie?”

 

“Yes appa, once when Naeun watched it on the television. It so beautiful, the Prince kissed the Princesses in order for her to wake up. That's it appa, you must kiss umma too so she will wake up!” Leo clapped his hands.

 

“Good thinking Leo!” Sehun smirk and leaned to me. He kissed me and I opened my eyes. He saw me awake but still he didn't stop kissing me.

 

“I won't stop if you won't response.” and kiss me again. I took up all my courage and kissed him back.  I was left with no other choice and it turned out into a make-out session. Good thing Leo was admiring the river and not looking at us.

 

We bith ran out of air and panted. “I really like kissing you.” he smirked. Why? I want to ask him why. Does my lips can be a drug? I really don't know why. And ouch, he just like kissing me and not me. Good thing I guess? Err, I don't know what to think anymore.

 

“Umma! You're awake, Come on let's swim!” Leo said excitedly and went into the water.

 

“Leo, not too fast. Wait for me.” Sehun said while running towards him. Sehun took off his shirt revealing his milky body. I blushed. What a great view. What am I even thinking?

 

“Umma, let's swim.” Leo grabbed my hand. I shook my head. “I'll just watch you baby.”

 

Leo ran towards the water and Sehun got him. Meanwhile, they're splashing water to me. I'm soaked with river water. I splashed them too and I got wet. I decided to swim since I got wet anyway.

 

We were swimming happily like kids. There's time when me and Leo threw something to Sehun and we ran while Sehun's chasing us. He got me and lifted me to the ground. Turning me around, for punishment, I guess. But then I realized it could be a romantic scene in a movie. I smiled at the thought. When we finished playing we decided to go back.

 

We were greeted by exhausted students. I don't know what their task is but I'm pretty sure that it's not easy. I looked for Hae Jee and Luhan and saw them sitting at the corner with a girl.

 

“Sehun, let's go over there.” I suggested.

 

“Naaaaaaaaaeeuuuuun!!!!” Leo suddenly shouted and I saw a very cute girl besides Luhan stand up and went to him. “Leo!” she said happily. Leo started telling her about what happened on the river. The cute girl listened very carefully and I can tell that they're good friends.

 

“Awww, Leo got a girlfriend.” Sehun suddenly spoke.

 

“Yah! What did you teach him?” Me and Hae Jee asked in chorus.

 

“Nothing.” He smirked. “Hmmm, we can be inlaws hyung!” he said to Luhan who gave him a high five. Boys really are boys.

 

The trip ended successfully and Sehun and I were given an award since we did a very good job. Leo  told everyone that he's so happy that me and Sehun become his umma and appa.

 

The time we parted, Leo cried but we promise him that we'll visit always. And with that he stopped and got out his pinky finger. “Promise?”

 

“Promise.” We both said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayo ! Hi everyone :)
thank you very much for those who subscribe in this story!
please leave a comment! thank you :)