First Day of School

Tell Me Why

 

Yoonmi's POV (Yours)

 

“Yoonmi, be sure that Sehun will have the same classes with you to all your subjects since he’s a transferee student.” Mom said as she was making our breakfast. Sehun wasn’t done to whatever he was doing yet.

 

“Mom, we cannot have the same classes in all our subjects! Besides he needs to adjust to his new environment.” I explained.

 

“Really? Is that so? Well, in that case, just help him whenever he feels so lost and alone.” Mom, you’re really treating him like a kid, don’t you?

 

“Mom, he’s not a child. He can handle his life himself.”

 

“Okay. Okay. I got your point.” I sighed in relief. I looked at the time and saw it’s already 5 minutes before 7. I rounded my eyes and got up.

 

“Where are you going? Eat your breakfast first.” She yelled.

 

“Mom, I’m going to be late. I needed to be in the school right now because I’m going to prepare for our program.”

 

“Wait for Sehun!”

 

“Mom, I can’t. Please understand.” And with that I ran off my house and went immediately to the student’s council room.

 

I silently prayed that Hera was already there. She’s my vice-president. I opened the door and breathe, inhale, exhale. Fortunately, the officers were already preparing the things. I tell them I’m sorry that I’m late and they just say that it’s okay.

 

“Ms. Pres, where do I put this?” Lay asked holding a piece of art. He’s the treasurer of student’s council. Even though I hate men, I make exceptions. He’s so gentle and caring. Unlike to any other boys, he knows how to respect a girl. I admire him for that.

 

“Yoonmi-ah, Mr. Kim needs you in his office now.” Mimi informed me.

 

“Okay. Thanks. Hera can you handle this for a sec?”

 

“Yes, Yoonmi-ah.”

 

I walked down to Mr. Kim’s office, our principal. I knocked at the door and popped myself inside.

 

“Sir?”

 

“Oh. Yoomi, come here, come here. There’s something I need to tell you. It’s a favor actually.”

 

“What is it sir?”

“There will be six new students here. They’re quite rich and popular.” He said mildly.

 

“I-I see. So what am I going to do sir?”

 

“You need to be there personal assistant around the campus for one week.” My jaw dropped. What? Am I doing some kind of P.A’s job? No way! No freaking way!

 

“Bu-but sir. Can someone else do this? I think I’ll be busy preparing for the school activities’ plan for the whole year.” I made up an excuse. This is not my job. He can find someone who can do this for him.

 

“Yoonmi, you need to understand. You’re the most outstanding student here in the school and I trust in you. I know you’ll be doing a great job. I can count on you, arasso?” I definitely have no choice.

 

“As you wish sir.”

 

“Don’t worry, as a prize for that I’ll approve your school activity plans.” That made my mood brightens. Okay, I’m going to do this. It has a prize! I can plan everything I wanted to do. I started daydreaming but Mr. Kim snapped me in my thoughts.

 

“That’s a deal alright.” I knowingly nodded at him then smile.

 

“They’ll be here in a minute. Mrs. Kang please call the new students in here now, thank you.” He called our guidance counselor. I seated and waited them patiently. In no more than 10 minutes, they’ve arrived. As I saw them, I honestly think that my jaw fell straight to the floor. I looked at them one by one and they also looked back. They are all boys. ALL BOYS. I’m going to be a P.A. with this boys! And to my luck, Sehun was one of them.

 

“Oy, Yoonmi, I didn’t know you’ll be our maid?.” He said then smirked. I can tell he had set-up evil plans for me. I didn’t mind him for the principal is here.

 

“Mr. Oh, you know Ms. Park already?”

 

“Ne, of course. We’re living in the same roof.” I heard a gasp from Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kang. Great Sehun, tell everyone that we’re living together. Urrgh!

 

“Yoonmi, why didn’t you tell me? I really did a good job at choosing at you.” Mr. Kim said excitedly. Yeah. Good job.

 

“Maknae, you know this girl? Wow, you got a jackpot. You made a move on her, don’t you?” a y and hot guy asked him.

 

“Hush, the two of you. You’re not allowed to start you’re flirtatious moves right now. Show some respect.” Another one said, I think he’s an angel. I like him already, he’ll be one of those exceptions.

 

“Mianhe, hyung.” Sehun and the y guy answered.

 

Mr. Kim cleared his throat and we all look at him.

 

“So, Yoonmi, introduce yourself to them.”

 

“Annyeong, I’m Park Yoonmi. I’m the student’s council President and I’m going to be your tour guide for one week. You can ask me any questions and stuffs about the school.” I said formally. I eyed Sehun and he won’t stop smirking. It got me really irritated.

 

“Ah, annyeong Yoonmi. I’m Kim Joon Myeon, but you can call me Suho. I’m the leader of our group.” Ah, that’s why you had that commander attitude. He gently grabs my hand and kisses it. I blushed at his gesture. I never ever had  skinship contact with BOYS.  I nodded at him.

 

“I’m Kim Jong In but call me Kai,I prefer that.” The y flirt boy said. He wriggles his eyebrows but I just nodded. That won’t have an effect on me.

 

“I’m Do Kyungsoo but call me D.O.” another guy introduces his self. He got those big eyes.

 

“Byun Baekhyun in here.” A very cute guy said.

 

“And I’m Park Chan Yeol. If you have a car, you need to name it Chan Yeol so that you can Park Chanyeol.” He joked. I literally burst out laughing. It was so funny. Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kang and the members laughed too. I bet he’s the happy virus.

 

“No need to introduce myself since you know me already.” Sehun said arrogantly. I made a face at him and he just stuck his tongue out. I want to punch his face. Seriously. This guy really testing my temper.

 

“I guess introductions are now done. Now I think it’s the time to go to the gymnasium so that we can start the program. Thank you very much Yoonmi.”

 

“You’re welcome, Mr. Kim”

 

“Boys, you need to follow her, arasso? ” They all nodded in sync. I started walking and they all followed. As we passed the crowd, the girls started giggling and squeaking like crazy.  On the other hand, Kai was winking at them and they all lose their minds. I just shook my head at the sight of those girls.

 

“Yoonmi!” a girl called at a distance. I was looking at the opposite direction so I need to turn around. I saw Hae Jee and Luhan and the rest of Luhan’s friends except Lay. Well, as you can see, they were the most popular boys in our school. Hae Jee was so fortunate that Luhan fell in love with her.

 

“Woah. Yoonmi, who are these guys?”

 

“Hey! Long time no see!” I heard Luhan said to one of the six boys behind me.

 

“Hey Hyung!” Sehun said back. They knew each other? I watched them confused.

 

“Wa-wait. You two know each other?”

 

“Well, yes. Sehun here is my bestfriend.” Luhan said casually and look to the others.

 

“You’re all going to transfer here? That’s great!” He said excitedly. Hae Jee on the other hand was taken aback by his boyfriend. I looked at her like saying why-you-didn’t-tell-me-Luhan-and-Sehun-were-bestfriend? She just shrugged and grin. Sehun and Luhan, bestfriends. They were the total opposite! Luhan, well, he’s kind and caring towards Hae Jee and this Sehun here is just so stupidly annoying, jerk and everything I describe to IDIOTS.

 

Hae Jee went to me. “You’re so lucky. Being followed by this handsome boys!” I let out a ‘tsss.’

 

“Do you call myself lucky? I even don’t like them following me but I don’t have any choice.” I told her Mr. Kim’s favor and it’s prize.

 

“You can do that Yoonmi.”

 

“But they’re all boys. Except, you know, that Suho, is a kind one. He’s just like Lay and Luhan.” She mouthed an ‘o’. Soon enough Sehun and his friends introduced theirselves to Hae Jee and say Long-time-no-see’s to Luhan’s friends. I watched the time.

 

“Save your chit-chats later, the program is now starting.” Impatiently, I told them.

 

They all sat down together and I hurriedly went up to the stage. I welcomed all the students and introduced the teachers. Mr. Kim did a small welcoming address to all the students too. After that I tell them the don’ts and dos in school.

 

“Lastly, if I ever see a boy hurting a girl, watch out for the punishment, arasso?” I earned ‘oooohs’ and ‘booooooos’ with that. Someone shouted ‘That’s gender discrimination!’ I looked around to find who own that voice. It’s Sehun’s. I darted my eyes towards him. Some of the old boys accepted it already and Luhan’s friends also understand this.

 

“No it’s not. It’ just the best for all of us. Do you agree?” I raised my eyebrows. Some people were scared of my angry face. Once I’m angry, I can be violent sometimes, not physically, but emotionally.

 

Some nod, some didn’t. I don’t care. Then the bell rang. All students got up from their seats and walked through their rooms. Since I needed to the new guys,  (aarrggghh!!!i hate it) I went to them.

 

“You all going to have the same homeroom. It’s a request by the principal. But, you will be separated in some subjects. Get it?”

 

“Ne Yoonmi. Can you give us now our schedule?” Suho asked.

 

I give them their class schedules. They were comparing each other’s. Chanyeol and Baekhyun  frowned because they only have 2 the same classes. Kai and Kyungsoo high fived with each other because they got 6 the same classes. Sehun was kinda irritated because he didn’t have the same classes with anyone and so with Suho.

 

“Yah! You made this on purpose, didn’t you?” Sehun said. I scoffed.

 

“Of course not. What would I do that?” I said raising my left eyebrow.

 

“Aish! Just wait for my revenge Yoonmi.” Anger rages all over him, I can sense that. I just smirked. Honestly, I didn’t do anything about their schedules. I don’t even know that Sehun was one of those ‘rich and popular’ new students.

 

I sat down on my seat. Good news, Hae Jee has the same homeroom with me, Bad news, Sehun also. I just ignored him. The girls in here can’t stop spazzing. Now they have another 6 boys to daydreamed with. I rolled my eyes at that thought.

 

“Class, since it’s the first day of school, you need to know your permanent partners in this subject. Oh, but before that we need to welcome the new students. Welcome. ” Mrs. Shim said.

 

They all welcomed them and they just smiled and flirt.

 

“Okay, now, get a sheet of paper, put your name in there and pass it to me.” We did what she asked.

 

“I’m gonna pick it up randomly so that there will be no biases.” Girls squealed and prayed that their partners would be the boys, while me on the other hand was praying to have Hae Jee as my partner.

 

Mrs. Shim starting to call names.

 

“Hae Jee and Luhan.” I bite my lower lip and Hae Jee looked at me worriedly. I just smiled and signaling her that it’s okay.

 

“Kai and Eunji. Baekhyun and Miyoung………..”

 

“And the last is Yoonmi and Sehun.” Great. Just great. I saw Sehun smirking evilly.

 

“yo, Yoonmi, we’re partners!” he shouted. I got really irritated. I heard murmurs from my classmates.

Mrs. Shim cleared .

 

“Ok class, for your first task…………………………….”

 

Someone, please kill me NOW!

 

==============================================================================================

Yey! I updated!!!
We also updated our story MY ANGEL
h
ave fun reading! <3

I want EXO's comeback NOW!!!!!!!!!