Despicable Sehun

Tell Me Why

 

Yoonmi’s POV

 

“For a month.”

 

What the hell is he planning to do? Be his girlfriend? A month? The hell?

 

“Yah! Could you just change that?” I argued.

 

“Got a problem with that?” Sehun asked, raising his eyebrows to me.

 

“Of course. I-”

 

“That or nothing. Your choice. I will never forgive you if you choose the latter.”  I made a face. “Why do you want me to be your girlfriend? You can just ask any girls out there and I’m sure they’ll accept it. Wholeheartedly.” Sehun just shrugged and stand up from my bed.

 

“Simple,” he clicked is tongue “It would be great that I, Oh Sehun is dating the most known man-hater in the campus!” he laughed evilly. That what he wants?  I throw him my pillow making him stop. “What? It’s fun and besides I want some changes.” He laugh again.

 

“Whatever!” I scoffed. No matter what I’m not going to say yes to that stupid kind of deal.

 

“So?” If I’m going to accept it I will call myself stupid.

 

“Fine!” Oh, my mouth is a traitor! So from today onwards, I’m the world’s greatest idiot. “You must thank that my guilt is higher than my pride.” I added.

 

“Oh no no. You must thank me! For giving you the simplest task ever.” He stucked his tongue out as I made a face.

 

“Well, I have some rules.”

 

“What?”

 

“I’ll just give it to you later.” He get out from my room. Sehun is really a bipolar guy and I even hate him more. I was poking my head when I suddenly remembered the notebook where I wrote the reasons why I hate Sehun the jerk. I’m going to add something to it.

 

                Why I hate Sehun the Jerk

                                1. He is such a lazy

                                2. He lives in our home

                                3. He flirts!

                                4. He knows how to annoy me

                                5. He told everyone in the school that me and Suho are dating

                                6. He had a perfect score in math/ He has a greater score than mine

                                7. He doesn’t forgive easily.

                                8. He made fun of me by making me his girlfriend

                                9. He’s bipolar!

School tomorrow will surely be chaotic.

 

“Yoonmi-ah! Wake up!”

 

“Five more minutes.” I sleepily said and snuggled closer to my pillow.

 

“If you won’t wake up” a voice leans closer, “I will kiss you.” With that I opened my eyes and hurriedly jolt up away from my bed. I saw Sehun rolling on the floor, hands on his stomach and laughing really loud.

 

“You should’ve seen your face!” he laughed again.

 

I rolled my eyes at him. Sehun is still on the floor, laughing like a maniac.

 

“Get out of my room! You’re not allowed to go in here! Can I have some privacy?” I yelled.

 

“No way! I’m still gonna give you my rules”

 

“Wh- Right…” I groaned and he gave me a paper. As I opened it, my eyes grew wide. The paper is so long!

 

“You want me to follow all of this?” I shouted with all my might. Who wouldn’t if the stated rules were like:

-          You must obey your master namely Sehun

-          You must call Sehun oppa

-          You must eat lunch with him everyday

-          No one must know about the deal

-          You must not deny Sehun that he’s your boyfriend

And blah blah blah blah

 

I covered my face with my hands as I throw the paper away as if it’s a cursed thing. Sehun picked it up and give it to me again.

 

“Everytime you break a rule, there’s a punishment. A maximum of three punishments only.” He threatened. “First punishment is I’m going to kiss you infront of the whole school. Second is we’re going to sleep together. And if you’re really stubborn and break the rule thrice, I’m going to you.” Sehun said and my eyes grew wide, again. For the first time I got scared of Sehun. I have no other choice but to nod. I’m going to suffer for a month! Just for a month, I know I can do this! When Sehun was out of my room, I stood up and shout, “Sehun is really a herk and I hate him! Aargggghhhh!!!!!”

 

“I heard it!” he shouted from downstairs

 

“Don’t care” I yelled back

 

“I’m going to school now, GIRLFRIEND! Gonna announce the most exciting news! Bye!”

 

“SEHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a short update :)
and I promise I will post the continuation tomorrow :)
Love you readers :*