A day with...

Tell Me Why

 

Chapter 18

Yoonmi’s POV

 

It’s been a week since the trip and I’ve missed Leo already. Sehun and I planned to visit him today since it’s Saturday. Fortunately, Mrs. Oh delivered a car for Sehun making it easier for us to travel.

 

“Yah!Jagiya! Let’s go.” Sehun shouted from the outside.Sehun wouldn’t stop calling me jagiya so I think I got used to it.  I’m trying to braid my hair but it won’t work so I end up to ponytail.  I am wearing a chic blue summer dress with matching blue shoes. I love blue, I really do. It’s just that it’s the color of the sky and the sky makes me reminded that every day is a good day. “’Coming!” I yelled back while putting the earring on my ears. As I closed the door , from my peripheral view, I saw Sehun staring at me, no, he’s staring at my legs.

 

“You look so beautiful today, Yoonmi.” He smirked while me on the other hand, couldn’t stop blushing.

 

“Shut up ert!” I rolled my eyes at him and silently cursing myself for wearing this dress today. Part of me was happy when he said that compliment to me. We climbed at his car and he started the engine right away. We arrived at the orphanage just in time to see Leo emerging from the gate.

 

“Leo!” I called him, he smiled and ran directly to me. “Where are we going today eomma?”

 

“Eomma? You’re still going to call me eomma? You can just call me noona instead.” I said to him which made him sad.

 

“Does eomma doesn’t want me to call her eomma?” Tears were forming on his eyes.  “I don’t want to call you noona because you are my eomma!” I was touched. Who wouldn’t? I really love this kid.

 

“Okay, baby. You can still call me eomma.” And with that I smiled and he smiled back. He hugged me so suddenly that I got taken aback but I hugged him back.

 

“Come on baby, let’s go.”

 

As we were inside, Leo went to Sehun and sat on his lap. “Appa!”

 

“Hello, Leo. You know how to drive?” Sehun asked. What is he trying to imply now? Leo shook his head. “Do you want me to teach you?” Leo looked at Sehun and nod happily.

 

“Okay, now put your hands on this circle.” Sehun instructed.

 

“What is this circle called appa?”  He asked curiously, studying the steering wheel infront of him.

 

“That is a steering wheel.” Leo let out an ‘o’.

 

“But appa, eomma, where are we going?”

 

“Mall”,“Lotte world” We both said at the same time. “Sehun you said we’re going to the lotte world!”

 

“No, I didn’t. Let’s go to the mall, it’s more fun in there.”

 

“What is fun in the mall?”

 

“Food trip.” He said.

 

“I want lotte world.” I said childishly.

 

“Beg me first.” His lips formed a smirk and I know what he’s thinking.Fine, I’m going to beg him because I really want to go to Lotte world. I always love amusement parks.

 

“Please, Sehunoppa! Please.” 

 

“Not enough.”

 

“What do you want me to do?”

 

“I’m going to tell you tonight. But promiseme you’ll never broke your promise. Okay?”

 

I nodded. Even though he wants me to do something difficult, I guess I need to comply it because it’s been a long time that I didn’t have a chance to go to the lotte world. “Fine.”

 

“Good girl.” He smirked and started the ignition. “We’re going to the lotte world baby.” Sehun said to Leo. Leo was still busy on observing at the car’s steering wheel and started to play with it.

 

“Appa, can I drive to Lotte world?”

 

“Of course you can. But I will still guide you.” I looked at them in awe. They really look like a father and son. I secretly fished out my phone on my pocket and took a picture of them. They were so cute and focused. I made it my wallpaper. I was staring at it and started daydreaming. I was thinking of me, Sehun and Leo as a one big happy family. My beautiful fantasy was interrupted by them.

 

“Eomma, we’re here! Eomma did you see that? I can drive now!” Leo was very happy.

 

“Yes, I saw that baby!” We were now at the lotte world and I was like, “Wow! I really like it here.” Leo on the other hand was also amazed at what he’d seen.

 

“Waah! Eomma! Let’s ride that horse!” He pointed at the carousel. I grabbed his hands and we went to the carousel booth. Sehun frowned but followed us.

 

“Two tickets please.” I said to the staff. “You want to ride on the carousel, Sehun?”

 

“Nah.Too childish.” He said while looking away at me. I know he got pissed. He didn’t like this kind of places, I guess. The ticket girl handed us our tickets. Leo and I choose the horse we want to ride. It was so amazing even though people were giving me weird looks. I am not appropriate to ride this kind of rides but I like it. Besides, carousel is my favorite of all.

 

I suddenly remembered my father. When he was still a good father, he always bought me to this kind of places. We bonded like there’s no tomorrow. The feeling of excitement and happiness washed out and was replaced by sadness. The carousel ride ended and I’m still in state of being sad. But I remembered Leo. It’s his day today and I don’t want to ruin it. SO I bring back my smile which faded awhile ago.

 

“Eomma! I’ve named that horse Horsie! Horsie is so cute, right?” I nodded. “I want to go back here to visit Horsie.” I chuckled at Leo’s cuteness. “I’m going to make you go back here.”

 

“reallyeomma? Yehey! Thank you!” he jumped up and down.

 

“Come one, let’s go find Sehun.”

 

At the time we were outside the carousel area I haven’t seen Sehun. Instead a number of girls. They were flashing cameras and shouting. The guards couldn’t make the crowd calm down. I was curious so I went to know what’s happening.

 

“Uhm, Mr. Guard, what’s the commotion all about?” I asked him. He didn’t answer me but he rolled his eyes. Rude. Without any choice I went nearer, and guess what I saw? Sehun. The girls want to have a picture with him. These girls are so weird, Sehun is not that handsome. I hated the fact that Sehun gave them what they want. Out of my irritation, I called Sehun.

 

“Yah! Sehun! Let’s go.” Sehun turned to look at me and also the girls. They were murmuring and giving me disgusted and annoyed look.

 

“Uhm, excuse me girls.”

 

I crossed my arms and started walking away, grabbing Leo’s hands.

 

“Yoonmi!” he called. I didn’t dare to answer. He followed me and the girls also followed us. “What?” I asked him coldly.

 

“Are you angry?”

 

“No.” Just then another girl asked Sehun to took a picture with him. He was about to obliged but then he suddenly said, “I think I can’t. My wife will be angry.” He put his arms around my waist but I yanked it away. The girl didn’t believe Sehun.

 

“I don’t believe you, oppa. You’re still too young to have a wife!”

 

“We are married, you see, we have a child.” Everybody’s eyes were at Leo making him scared.

 

“Appa, let’s go. Eomma is angry.” Good Leo. Make that girls go away too, I thought. Leo whispered something to Sehun.

 

“Uhmm, girls I’m really sorry but I so love my wife and I don’t want her to get mad. So i’m not going to take pictures with you anymore and perhaps give us a little privacy. I hope nobody from you will follow us. Okay? Thank you.”

 

I heard some others say that I’m a and that I’m not that beautiful to be Sehun’s wife. Oh well, I didn’t care, as long as Sehun called me his wife infront of many people. The thought made me blush.

 

The day ended successfully. Even though there’s a lot off interruptions, I still can see that the three of us we’re enjoying this day. Leo knocked out when we were on our way to their house. He was too tired. Leo was snuggled in my arms while Sehun was of course driving.  I don’t want to say anything so I closed my eyes.

 

The time I opened my eyes, I was in my room. No, I’m in my house but I’m in my mother’s room. I grunted and started stretching my body when I realized there’s a figure beside me. It’s Sehun. I gasped. Maybe he carried me all the way here. I smiled. I didn’t make anything to him yet, I remembered my promise. But it’s not my fault that he didn’t wake me up.

 

I stared at Sehun. He look very handsome indeed. I studied his features. His skin is so white and his lips are so…kissable. Without any thinking, I leaned closer to Sehun, and gave him a peck.