The Trip:I

Tell Me Why

 

Yoonmi’s POV

 

I woke up feeling great and excited. I quickly showered, dressed myself and prepared my bags for today’s trip. Since we still didn’t have foods, Sehun and I decided to eat at Wookie’s Restaurant. It serves traditional Korean foods that tastes really good. After we ate our brunch we directly went to school. There were two buses, which I found odd because a bus can hold more than fifty people and the participating students were just forty.

 

“Yoonmi!” Hae Jee snapped me out of my thoughts. “Hey! Where’s Luhan?” I asked. “Well, the boys were already inside now.”

 

“Oh.” I nod. “Who’s sitting beside you?”

 

“As usual, Luhan.”

 

“Okay. I’ll go to Hera”

 

“She’s with Kai”

 

“Are they an item now?”

 

“I don’t know but she said that Kai’s been courting her.”

 

“I’m gonna seat to whoever’s seat that’s not taken then.”

 

“In that case, you’re seating with your boyfriend” she teased.

 

“Whatever!” I entered the bus with my bags. Most of the seats were taken and there are only two empty seats left. One besides Luhan and the other is with Sehun. I have left no option but to be with my so-called boyfriend.

 

The ride is long that I ended up sleeping. Longer rides make me sleepy. As far as I remember, I’m leaning on the window but when I opened my eyes, my head was on Sehun’s shoulder and his arms were wrapping around me. I carefully and immediately sat straight. Good thing no one saw that, all of the students were asleep.

 

The temperature inside the bus got really low making me shiver. I got my jacket out of my bag but still the coldness won’t go away. My head suddenly aches and my stomach slowly feeling something sick too. I got nauseous. Good thing the bus came to a stop. We’re in our destination already. The students woke up from their slumber and so with Sehun. He looked at me with a worried face for he must notice my pale lips.

 

“Are you okay?” I nod and covered my mouth. He might know that I’m going to throw up so he got a small paper bag and handed it to me. After throwing up I fainted.

 

“What happened?” I opened my eyes and asked the first person I saw. It’s Ms. Joo. “You fainted, my dear. Good thing your boyfriend was there.” I crooked my eyebrows at the word boyfriend. “Who’s boyfriend?”

“Sehun, silly.”

 

“Oh!” I got up while rubbing my forehead. “Does the program start now, Ms. Joo?” Ms. Joo shook her head. “Tomorrow will be the proper program. Today will just be a free time for everyone. ”

 

“I see. I’ll go now Ms. Joo. Thank you.”

 

“No problem Yoonmi.”

 

I went outside just in time for dinner. I searched for Hae Jee around the room. There are many people, fortunately I easily spotted Kris because of his giant height.

 

“Hey Yoonmi! Over here!” Chanyeol shouted. I walked over to their table and sit beside Sehun. I ate silently because I’m too tired to talk and just listen to the boys’ jokes and erted talks.

 

“Let’s play a game!” Baekhyun suddenly yelled. “What game? Truth or Dare again?” D.O. asked. “Psshhh.. too mainstream.” Chen said.  “What then?” Baekhyun asked feeling defeated. Nobody suggested any good games so they stick to Truth or Dare. Tao went to find a good bottle to spin.

 

On the first spin, the bottle pointed to Hera. She was asked Truth or dare and she said truth, shyly. Baekhyun was the one to ask her a question.

 

“Do you have any feelings to Kai?” Hera looked at everybody at the table then she met Kai’s gaze. Kai smiled at her, silently praying that she would answer yes.

 

“Uhmmm, I think?”

 

“It’s a yes or no question Hera”

 

“Fine. Yes then.” The boys created a ‘whooo’ sound and push the two maybe soon-to-be couples closer together.

 

The bottle spin again and it pointed to Luhan, Chanyeol, Kris and D.O. respectively. They all said dare and was asked to take their shirts off. The girls all over the place went crazy and probably somebody fainted because of, for them, the hotness and iness of the boys. Most girls took picture of them.

 

The bottle was spun again and it landed to Kai’s direction. Tao was the one to tell him his dare. Tao think for a second then said, “Hyung, if you really had a feeling for Hera noona, kiss her. On the lips.” Hera’s reaction was priceless but then she responded to Kai’s kiss. They shared a hot kiss even though it lasted not too long. Hera blushed as Kai pulled away. Its Hera’s first, I guess. After Kai, the bottle landed to Hae Jee, sho chose dare. The dare was to take her shirt off. At first Luhan protested but Hae Jee scolded him for being so kill joy. At the end she took her shirt off leaving only in her bra. I got surprised by Hae Jee’s sudden exposure to her upper body. I saw a glimpse of Luhan frowning. I laughed but then the bottle pointed to me.

 

“Yoonmi….” Hae Jee said with an evil smile plastered on her face. “Dare.” I said with no sign of hesitation. “Take your shirt off. To be fair with me.” Baekhyun high-fived Hae Jee for thinking a good consequence.

“But..can I please have another dare? I can’t do it. Sorry guys.” I pleaded.

 

“Na-ah! Just take your shirt off.”

 

“Take your shirt off!”Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Chen and Tao chanted.

 

“So not happening!” Me and Sehun blurted out at the same time. I turned to him with a raised eyebrow. “Ohhh.. I really didn’t expect that I’ll have a friend that would turn up into a protected boyfriend.” Hae Jee smiled and I know what she’s thinking.

 

“Fine. Take Sehun’s shirt off then.”I stood up ready to take Sehun’s top off. “And after taking his shirt off, you must wear it and give your shirt to him. You can do it on the girl’s room.” I did as I told. It’s so embarrassing and honestly Sehun looks very hot and intimidating. Sehun’s shirt fit me so well but I don’t know if I look good in it.

 

The time fly so fast and we ended the game. We all got tired and decided to go to sleep.

 

I was about to eneter inside the tent which I shared with Hae Jee for the mean time when Sehun called me. “You must forgot that you’re wearing my shirt.” He handed me mine. “Oh. Sorry!”

 

“it looks good on you by the way. You must wear my shirts more often.”I blushed like there’s no tomorrow. “I-I don’t care!” I managed to speak. “Turn around I’m going to change?” I can sense that Sehun’s eyes got wide and I just smirk. He must not have expected me to be these naughty, changing clothes with a boy. But without any words, he obediently obeyed.

 

“Here.”

 

“Thanks. Good night Yoonmi Jagi.” Like a déjà vu, I remembered the happenings last night. My prediction was made real when Sehun gave me a peck on the lips. And he walked away.

 

“I saw that!” Hae Jee beamed and I rolled my eyes. “I’m going to sleep now!!lalalalalalala”

 

“I wonder what’s the meaning of that.” She said teasingly.

 

“Shut up!”

 

“Are you really fake dating or now is it real?”

 

“its just fake! Okay. Believe me.”

 

“Don’t be too defensive! Okay. Okay!” She doesn’t believe me.

 

I woke up just in time the program started so I skipped breakfast and didn’t take a bath. I sat beside Hae Jee who left me at our tent. “Thank you very much for waking me up on time Hae Jee. You’re the best bestfriend in the whole world!” I said sarcastically. “Sorry. Luhan woke me too early and I don’t want to disturb your beauty sleep.”

 

“Whatever.”

A few minutes later the program started. It begun with a prayer and a welcome address given by Mr. Kim. After that, Ms. Joo explained the what-about of our trip. “Good morning everybody! I hope you had a nice sleep.”

 

“Nae!” The students shouted back. “First of all, I will group you into two. This will be a buddy-buddy system where you cannot survive without your partner. Now, the boys will be given a piece of paper with the girls name in it. Whoever name you got that will be your partner throughout the whole trip.” The boys were handed pieces of paper. They went to their respective partners. Actually I’m not thrilled to know who my partner would be and I’m not expecting Sehun because it’s just impossible that he got my name.

 

I waited patiently when I saw Sehun heading on my direction, he smiled at me, I turned around if there’s someone at my back but no. It only means one thing.

 

“Hey partner!” I glared at him. “Again?” he smiled sheepishly. I saw Luhan was with Hae Jee and Kai was with Hera. I know they did something called magic. “How did you do it?” I asked, raising my eyebrows. “We didn’t do anything, swear. It’s destiny I guess.”

 

“I don’t believe you!”

 

“Okay. You won. We’ve exchanged our papers to the boys who got your names.”

 

“We?”

 

“Luhan, Me and Kai.”

 

“Why did you choose me?”

 

“Because your my girlfriend? Yah! Are you not happy to be with me? Ouch! Yoonmi Jagi, I’m hurt!” he pouted and acted like he was really hurt. “I’m jealous to Luhan and Kai! Their girls were so happy to have them while me..” he fake a sob. He acts so cute that I can’t help to smile. “Fine. I’m so happy to be with you!”

 

“Okay students, settle down now. Now that you have your partners, I’ll explain to you what the fair is all about.” She fixed the microphone and continued. “This year’s EFair theme also known as Economics Fair is ‘Population Education: a key to a prepared society in the future.’ Looking at our theme you’ll expect to be taught about population education. And to start that, I’d like to introduce to you your guests that will complete a certain family in a society.”

 

A bunch of little kids appeared on the stage. They look like they were at the range age of four to six years old. “These kids will portrait as your child. Each partner will be given only one kid.” I heard a cheer at the same time frowns from the students. “Also you’ll be given tents that will serve as your house. The breakfast, lunch and dinner is not free, you can all earn it when you’ve successfully completed a certain task that will be given to you. Do you all understand?” The students just nodded nervously because some of them are not ready to be parents. “These kids will choose who they want to be their parents.” Ms. Joo turned to the kids, “Now babies, go find your umma and appa now.”

 

The kids ran so fast and went to every direction possible. They all look so cute and adorable. A small guy suddenly saw me, he went towards me and Sehun saw him too. The boy smiled brightly to Sehun. “Appa!” he exclaimed. I can see that Sehun like the kid. The two have mutual feelings with each other. Sehun ruffled the boy’s hair. “What’s your name?”

 

“I’m Leo.” He said shyly. “Wow! What a nice English name!” I didn’t know that Sehun’s fond of children. Sehun whispered something to Leo and he put him down. Leo ran towards me, hug me and whispered, “Umma?” I nodded. I feel so weird being called umma and Sehun being called appa but for the sake of this handsome little boy named Leo, I’ll set aside those weird sides.

 

“The two of you must be responsible for that kids. You must not let them starve so in every task you must complete.Oh I completely forgot, that children were orphans.” Ms. Joo reminded us. Sehun was half-listening since he’s playing with Leo. The latter will laugh cutely at everything Sehun did.

 

“Your first task will be announced tomorrow morning. For today’s lunch and dinner, it’s free and after lunch the kids will be going to a recreational center to play and while you students will listen to our guests’ presentation about population education.”

 

The students went out of the room with the kids in each other’s hands. I felt someone suddenly grabbed my hand and saw Leo, his holding Sehun’s too. The three of us together had our lunch at our tent since Ms. Joo said it’s a good thing so that we’ll be introduced to each other.

 

Throughout the whole lunch, Leo would just say random things like how much he wanted to go to the park. And how happy he was when he had someone to call umma and appa. I feel so flattered and blessed to know the little kid. Although I pity him for not having a parent.For such a young age he has suffered the worst thing that would happen in someone else’s life. Like me but atleast I have a mother to lean on. Seeing Leo calling us Umma and Appa happy, I feel so happy too.

 

After lunch Sehun and I escorted Leo to the center. At first Leo wouldn’t like to be away with us but good thing Sehun made him too.

 

“We’ll be coming back Leo!” Sehun said.

 

“Really? You won’t leave me?”

 

“Yes baby!” I said while giving him a kiss on the cheeks. “Can I have a kiss on my cheeks too?” Sehun asked innocently. I mentally rolled my eyes. “You’re not my baby.”

 

“Leo, your umma won’t kiss me.” I give Sehun a glare. “Umma, give appa kiss too!!” he beamed happily. I don’t like to be a bad mom so I tiptoed and kissed on Sehun’s cheeks. “Satisfied now?” I asked him. “Very.”

 

The talk was long and boring it always talks about Population, How to be a good parent and preparing to be parents and the responsibilities of everyone. Seriously, I really don’t understand why Ms. Joo think of an activity like this. I thought it won’t be as complicated as this. They want us to be parents, really? But the speaker explained us why are we doing this. He said that it will be a way so that in the future we will be prepared. Since we’re now Senior highschool students, it’s the right time to know about this stuffs.

 

The lecture ended at exactly five o’clock in the afternoon. The teachers let us eat inside the room so that after this we’ll be sleeping early to prepare for tomorrows activity. It must be tiresome. Leo was then handed to us. Our sleeping position was Leo in the middle, Sehun at his left side and me on his right side. The teachers reminded us that always, the child in the middle so that there will be no funny business to happen.

 

We’re now lying down at our tent with our pillow and Leo was snoring softly. I can’t sleep, it’s still early though. Last time I looked the watch it was seven o’clock and that was forty five minutes ago. I look at Sehun and he had his eyes close. I decided to went outside and listen to music. Suddenly someone tap my shouder.

 

“Why are you here?” Sehun asked making me startled. “It’s only you! I thought you’re some kind of a creep. You scare me.” I put my hands on my chest. He laughed. “So, why are you here?” he asked again while taking a seat beside me. “I can’t sleep.” I answered. “Me too.” He looked up in the sky, the moon was so beautiful. “I have an idea!” he suddenly exclaimed. “What?” he dragged me away without answering my question.

 

 “H-hey! L-leo! We can’t leave him!” I protested.

 

“He won’t know it.” We just ran and tehn we have arrived at the middle, I mean not-so middle of the forest. “What are we doing here?” he didn’t answer instead he just gestured his hands above and point it at the top of the tree. “A treehouse?” I was so surprised to saw a treehouse in a place like this. “Come on!” he started to climb like he’s an expert on this. He knew which branch to step like he has been to this place. I don’t have any choice but to climb too since it’s too dark and the only thing that lights up were the moon and our phones.

 

Sehun reached the top first and as he opened the door, my jaw dropped. It’s so beautiful. It’s cozy and yet you can feel the homey atmosphere. It’s so welcoming that I went to one of the chairs in there. It was decorated with hearts and butterflies. I bet it’s a lover’s treehouse but why is it that Sehun knew about this kind of place? “Wow!”

 

“Do you like it?” I nod.

 

“But why is it that you know this kind of thing existed at the heart of the forest?” Sehun looked away from me. He’s hiding something from me. I shrugged and just went to check the place. I found lettering carved at the branch. It’s like: S <3 Y Forever.

 

I raised my eyebrow, someone, well two people must really be the owner of this place. Below the writings is a picture of a girl smiling while covering the boy’s eyes. They look so happy together but then I realized something. The boy looks very familiar. I think I saw him somewhere.

 

“Yoonmi?” I turned around and saw Sehun. I watched his face and then stared at the boy in the picture again. The jaw line was the same and the lips too and also the nose. The hair of the boy is somewhat small but still the form of it was just like Sehun’s. “Sehun, is this you?” He didn’t respond but he pulled me on the floor near the window where I can see the beautiful moon shines brightly and also the stars that twinkling nonstop.

 

“this treehouse…” he started. “I built it with,” Sehun get something from his wallet. It’s a picture of a girl. She’s beautiful, really beautiful. “her.” I stared at the picture for a very long time then asked Sehun, “What happened?” he shrugged. “Yah! Tell me! I told you what happened to my past stupid relationship now tell me yours.”

 

He hesitated to tell anything so he went closer to me and kissed me unexpectedly. I was shocked at first but eventually responded. I kind of feel that his kiss was in a sloppy way. His lips were so soft and we’re moving in sync like were following a rhythm. It makes me forget that we’re just in a deal or something. It

makes me feel that we are really together like a true couple who loves each other. I won’t lie that the weird feeling came back again. He broke the kiss.

 

“Your lips were so irresistible” I blushed at his sudden compliment. Good thing its dark and he can’t saw my crimson face.

 

“R-really?” I stuttered. I saw Sehun smirk so I cleared my throat. “You’re changing the topic!”

 

“Some other time Yoonmi…” he stopped then, “Jagiya.” He added. He laid down on the bare floor. “For now let’s just sleep in here.” He started to close his eyes. “Uhmm, let’s go back Sehun.” He didn’t move. “Yah!”

 

“Sshhh, let’s just sleep in here.” He repeated.

 

“But what if….” He pulled me into him, my head falls directly to his chest. I’m so not comfortable with our position. Sehun started to a few strands of my hair and he sang a song, creating a beautiful melody. It’s the first time I heard Sehun sing, he has a nice voice that as the song goes by I eventually closes my eyes.

=========================================================================================

I would like to thank 
AirinParkBD for the nice poster :)
Thank you!!!!! ♥ ♥

[another a/n]


hey people :)
can you do me a favor?
can you please read this story: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/333510/my-angel-fluff-romance-you-exo-exok-exom-kris
 
i am a co-author of this one :)
please do subscribe, comment and upvote.
thank you very much, friend :)