I like him already?

Tell Me Why

Yoonmi's POV (Yours)

 

 

Chapter 4

 

“For your first task, you need to dance…waltz.” Mrs. Shim announced. What waltz? I don’t even know how to do that.

 

“I need to group you again. Now, it will consist of 4 partners. For the first group, Hae Jee and Luhan, Kai and Eunji, Suho and Hera and Sehun and Yoonmi.” I sighed myself in relief, atleast Hae Jee, Luhan and Suho was in my group. I think I’ll be safe.

 

“Where can we practice tonight?” Luhan asked us.

 

“In my place.” Kai volunteered as he held Eunji’s hands. Eunji couldn’t help but blush. Eunji is also my friend. She’s a shy type of girl and only talks when she wants to. But once she talk, be sure if you can stop her.

 

“Ok.” We all nod.

 

The day went by so fast. I just discovered that Sehun has the same ALL classes with me. Fate’s been playing with me right now. I know he’ll going to plan another game to annoy me. In that case, I’m gonna plan my counter curse to him too.

 

“5 P.M. sharp at my house, arasso?” Kai said while running away and grabbed Sehun and the rest of his friends with him.

 

“Yoonmi-ah, you going with me? I’ll stop by at your house.” Hae Jee said.

 

“Ani. It’s okay. I’ve got to stay here in school until 5 o’clock so I guess I’ll be a little late.” I answered her.

 

“Okay Yoonmi. Take care.” I nodded and she walked into Luhan’s direction. I heaved a sigh as I enter the empty room. I gathered all my things and started writing activity plans.

 

I glanced at the clock and was shocked, it was now 5:35. I hurriedly clean up the table and ran outside the school. I didn’t stop by at my house to change my clothes, instead I went directly to Kai’s house. Since he’s a new guy, I didn’t know where his house is. I decided to call Hae Jee and asked for directions. She gave me the location and I started walking. Soon enough, I reached the place. I panted as I ring the doorbell. Their house was very huge.

 

“Come in Yoonmi-ah. You’re late.” Kai said, and pointed out the word LATE.

 

“I’m sorry, I have lots of work to do in the council. Have you started yet?”

 

“Yeah. Sehun and I made some moves.” I raised an eyebrow. Sehun knows how to dance?

 

“Really?” he nod.

 

As we headed to the big room I heard a soft music and as I enter, I saw them all dancing, moving slowly as they follow the rhythm. I looked around and found Hae Jee and Luhan getting carried away at what they’re doing. They were so sweet.

“Thank God you’re here. At last I have a partner now.” You heard some annoying words from an annoying person.

 

“Yah! Why are you late? I’m getting bored in here.” I just scoffed and put my bag on the floor. I sat down a little bit because I got tired of walking.

 

“Can I rest for a while? My head really aches.” Sehun frowned and went to talked to Suho. I don’t know what they’re talking about but then I saw Suho nodded and handed Miyoung to Sehun. He went to sit at my side.

 

“Are you okay?” Suho asked sincerely. I nodded. He stood up and get me a cup of water.

 

“Here, drink this.” I smiled at him and said thanks. He’s really a gentleman.

 

“So, you know how to dance Waltz?” I sadly shook my head.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes. Actually, I really hate dancing. I don’t even know how to move gracefully. I think I’ll going to have a B minus grade in this field.” Suho just chuckled.

 

“I can help you with that?”

 

“Really?” I smiled at him. This was the first time I ever give my most charming smile to a boy since that day. I don’t know what to feel right now. I hate boys right? But when Suho talked to me, I felt different. Something very familiar. No. I can’t admire Suho this much. We just met this day.

 

“Come on. I’ll teach you alright.” He helped me stand up and dragged me in the middle.

 

“Now, stand straight, align your spine and keeps your shoulders back.” I do as I told.

 

He wrapped his right arm around my arms and touches the middle of my back. His left hand grabbed my right hand and held it.

 

“Put your left hand on my shoulder then your right hands in my left hand.” I bit my lower lip as I nervously put my hands in his shoulder and into his hand.

 

“I guess this is your first time to hold a boy’s hand right?” Actually, no. But I can’t tell him the truth yet. I want to remain his first impression to me.

 

“Yes. I’m really not into boys.” I confessed.

 

“Oh. Just follow my movements, arasso?”

 

“When I move my right foot forward, you move your left foot backward, okay? Then after that, step out your left foot while I step out my right. Next bring your right foot to the left and I’ll mirror you’re movement so that we can come up with the closed position. That was the last move. Then we repeat it by doing starting the other foot. Get it?” Suho instructed me gently.

 

“Yes. Thank you for teaching me.”

 

“My pleasure. Let’s dance.” I managed to know the moves very well. I can’t help but to be proud of myself for an achievement. I watched the others as they perfectly do the dance.

 

The music ended and we all clapped our hands.

 

 

“Yoonmi, I can’t believe you did that! It was perfect!” Hae Jee said proudly. She never seen me dance before, honestly.

 

“Nah, Thanks to Suho oppa.” Hae Jee and Eunji gasped and so with Luhan. They never hear me call a boy oppa even if he’s older than me. Even Luhan or Lay. Since that day, again. I eyed them signaling to not talk about something. They just nodded and smile. Hae Jee give me a talk-to-me-everything-later look.

 

We ended our practice at 8 o’clock. We got starved and we ate the food Kai prepared. After that, we all went home.

 

“Goodbye Kai thanks for everything.” We all said.

 

“Where’s your house Yoonmi?” Suho asked me. He looked at me and our gazes met, I looked down and said, “Uhmm, just a two blocks away from here to the left.”

 

“Too bad, I’m heading to the opposite direction. I wish I could accompany you to your house.” I blushed. Seriously, why do I feel like this around Suho?

 

“Are you sure about that? If you are then-----”

 

“Hyung, it’s okay. We’re housemates. I can accompany her.” Sehun butted in.

 

“Oh, right. I’m going now. But just to make sure, text me if you’re in your house already. Okay?” I nodded while smiling like an idiot. I think I’m one of those girls who can’t stop smiling because of a guy.

 

“Okay. Can you give me your number then?” Right. I dictated my number to him out loud and neither did I know that Sehun was saving my number in his phone also. He give me also his number so I could text him.

 

Suho walked away from us and started walking to his direction. And I’m now stuck with the jerk.

 

“Yoonmi, by any chance, do you like Suho hyung?” all of a sudden, Sehun asked. What?

 

“A-ah-ah. Aniya!” I shook my head and blushed.

 

“Really? If not, then why are you blushing madly while your dancing or talking to him?” He teased me and put on a smirked on his face.

 

“Stop it will you? Urrghhh!!” I walked as fast as I can. This boy. Aahh!!!!!

 

He laughed. “I thought you hate boys.” How did he know that?

“Mind your own business.” I grumpily answered and he just laughed again.

 

We reached the house. I called mom and said we’re home.

 

“Why you’re so late today? It’s just the first day of class.” My mother asked

 

“We have to practice our dance that will be performed on Wednesday.” My mother nodded, understanding my statement. I quickly took a shower and immediately laid myself in my bed. I watched my phone if I have unread messages and it has. Two messages from Suho and  two also from Hae Jee. I remembered that I need to explain something to her. I first read Suho’s message.

 

‘Yoonmi-ah, are you now in your house?’

                -Suho

 

And the other one was,

 

‘Yoonmi, please answer my message. I can’t help but to worry, you know.’

                -Suho

 

I smiled again. Suho is just so sweet! I missed this times. When someone actually really cared for me.

I texted him back so that he can stop worrying.

 

‘Oppa, I’m home. Sorry if I texted you late.’

                -Yoonmi

 

After a minute, my phone beeped again.

 

‘Thank God you’re safe.’

                -Suho

 

I answered,

 

‘Yeah. I think I am :)’

                -Yoonmi

 

‘Can I call you? I’m not yet sleepy :)’

                -Suho

 

‘Okay. I’m also not sleepy.’

                -Yoonmi

 

Okay, okay. I lied. I’m really sleepy right now but I can’t help it. I want to talk to him. I just want to hear his voice over the phone. Call this like at first sight. I know I promised myself to never like a boy this much but, I can’t. I’ve never feel this for a long long time. A very long time. My phone rang which made me startled.

 

“Oppa?”

 

“Yah! Yoonmi-ah! Who are you calling ‘OPPA’?” a voice shrieked and I know who it was. It was my bestfriend.

 

“Oops. I’m sorry Hae Jee, I thought it was someone.”

 

“Yoonmi, are you sick? What’s gotten into you this day? You have a thing for Suho don’t you?” Just as I heard his name, i smiled.

 

“Hae Jee, I’m gonna tell you something. I’m feeling something right now that I wasn’t supposed to feel.”

 

“I know that. But I thought you were over with boys.”

 

“Yeah, yeah. Right. It’s just that he’s different. I really don’t know why I feel this. I don’t want to trust him so fast but… Really Jee, it’s just. It’s just, I can’t explain.”

 

“You know Yoonmi-ah, I’m happy for you. At last you’ve opened your heart to a boy. But don’t be too over him, okay. I don’t want you to experience sadness again.” She sounded just like me when I gave her advice.

 

“I know. I won’t give in that fast. For the meantime, I just call it a simple crush. But still, I hate boys.” Hae Jee just chuckled.

 

“Okay, okay. We’ll talk again tomorrow. Good night. Call your oppa now.” She laughed and I just stuck my tongue out.

 

“Goodnight.”

 

After a few seconds, my phone rang again. This time it was Suho.

 

==============================================================================================

Soooooo What do you think about Yoonmi liking Suho?

You all thought that she hated boys that much right? 

I was planning to right other scene than this but I think it's too early for dramas and actions, right? 

hahahaha
Well, here's an update for you.

Hope you like it.

I'm gonna share about something, i'm brokenhearted right now because my crush doing sweet things to other girls. T____T

jealousy's been killing me.

But still i got Sehun Oppa <3

i can feel EXO's comeback!!!
have you heard about 
Tony Testa choreographed a new music video for K-pop group, EXO called “Wolf." ?

aahhh!!!! I'm so excited about this :D