Why?

Tell Me Why

 

Yoonmi’s POV

 

Many days have passed; I still felt the same about Sehun. In fact it grew even more. I almost love everything about him. It’s not just a mere infatuation anymore but its love. I can feel it. Whenever he’s not around, I missed him. Everytime he kissed me, I got tensed and my hands got all sweaty. In every little thing he does to me I got all tingly and I treasured every second of it. I think am back to my oldest self, the one who knew and accepted love. Sehun noticed the change of me but it’s no big deal for him. He still flirts to everybody and every time he does that, I got mad and jealous at everyone.

 

When the night came before our deal ends, we were so bored that we played a computer game and whoever lose will do something to the winner. We were in the middle of our game when someone called Sehun over phone. He excused himself while I on the other hand is checking my emails. I got one from my mom again and the worst part of her letter was she can’t still go home soon. With that, I want to go to China to visit them but I can’t because of school.

 

It took a while for Sehun to go back inside. I got curious of who the caller was so I eavesdropped, but I can only hear the words “I don’t want that!”, “Cancel everything”, ”I’m going to rule my life” and hanged up. I can sense that he got pissed off so I expect that he will not play anymore. He went directly to his room without saying anything.

 

I can’t sleep. Tomorrow will be the last day of our deal. I want it to be extended! After tomorrow, all the skinships and kisses will be gone and everything will be back to normal. No, not really normal, I have now feelings for him. I got scared. I want this whole relationship to be real. My heart says that I should confess to him so that there’s a chance for us to be real. But what if he didn’t feel the same way about me? I’ll get embarrassed. But atleast I’ve tried. That’s it. I’m doing it tomorrow.

 

At school, I talked Hae Jee about my decision and she supported me.
 

“I’ll support in everything you do Yoonmi, as long as you are happy with it.” Words of wisdom from my bestfriend.

 

“Thank you Hae Jee!” I hugged her and she hugged me back.

 

I was giddy and excited to go home and see Sehun.

 

We were eating our dinner silently. I’d like to start a conversation but I’m afraid. Sehun as I observed was not being himself. He’s…mad over somethin? He didn’t utter a word about anything. Even though I’m afraid, I will talk to him. It’s the last day and I want to confess to him.

 

“So…it’s the last day today,” I started.

 

“And I guess you’re happy about it,” he said with no emotions.

 

“Not really,” he looked at me with confusion all over his face.

 

“What do you mean by not really?”

 

“S-Sehun, I-I-I think I-I l-likeyou” I stuttered and was avoiding his stare. He dropped his spoon, “You are forbidden to like me.” He said coldly, emphasizing every word he says. It hurts, very much. It’s like a dagger that was thrown directly to my heart.

 

“Why can’t I like you?” I asked him. Tears were now streaming down at my face.

 

“Just don’t.”

 

“Why? Answer me!” I want an answer. I want to understand why. I need to understand why.

 

“Because I don’t like you! Get it?” he shouted.

 

“It’s your plan all the way right? You want me to fall for you and then you’ll reject my feelings. That’s what players do, right? You’re no different from Minhyuk! You’re like him!”

 

“Think all you want. It won’t change my feelings for you.” He stormed out of the room, leaving me alone. My heart fell into pieces. Again. I cried. Just his words make me feel weak. I’m too stupid to accept love again. This kind of feeling that wrecks everything. I hate it.

 

I cried myself to sleep last night. I think I’m right, all the boys were like that. They just wanted to play and break a girl’s heart. I’m so stupid…so so stupid.

 

In the morning, I looked at myself and it’s a total mess. It can be seen that I’ve been crying all night. I’ve received almost 20 missed calls from Hae Jee and Hera and a total of 34 messages still from them. I ignored it. I decided to go downstairs to drink some water.

 

I went downstairs just in time to see Sehun going outside. I have the urge to follow him. I quickly washed my face and combed my hair. I used our back door and got my bicycle. I followed him. I even don’t know why I am following him.  

 

I think he’ll be going to the airport because he is using the direction to airport. Maybe he’s mother will visit him? If so, why he didn’t tell me?

 

I peeked inside and there he is standing. There’s no sign of emotions on his face. He’s focusing on staring at the empty hallway. After a while, there’s a girl, she looks familiar to me. She went to Sehun and did something, she kissed him. And the worst part is he kissed back. I guess, because it lasted more than a minute.

 

My tears are forming again, now I know why Sehun can’t like me. He’s waiting for someone. He just made me his rebound. It’s my fault why I am like this. I know Sehun is a player and everything yet I fell in love with him. No, I let my stupid self to fell in love with him. I know that he didn’t feel the same way about me. I’m too assuming over things, now this is what I get.

 

The girl turned around and to my surprise, I sure know her. Her. Her. The girl who’ve taken everything away from me. She’s Hyuna, my half-sister.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[a/n] i think it's lame -_- Sorry to disappoint you guys!
I'm seriously busy right now because of our upcoming preliminary exams. Please don't hate me 
Thank you for reading by the way :)