Hating Each Other

Tell Me Why

 

Yoonmi’s POV

 

I stomped all around the campus just to search Sehun the Jerk. My eyebrows cringed as I saw him flirting with girls. The stupid girls won’t stop giggling and flirting back at him as well.

 

“What’s your name again?” I heard Sehun asked the girl with a straight black hair.

“Oohhh. Never mind. Can I call you tonight?” The girl, who cannot stop her feels, spazz in the middle of the hallway.

 

They exchanged numbers. Sehun being a flirt (again, as always) winked at her causing her to go crimson. After that, Sehun did one of my most unwanted scenes, he pecked the girl’s lips. My eyes opened like an owl. I cannot get hold of it. Seriously, they kissed already? Okay, okay. I know it’s only just a peck but, really? Is that really needed when you say goodbye or thank you ? Sehun is such a flirt. No doubt about that.

 

“Yah!” I said pointing at him. His right eyebrow rose.

 

“What now Yoonmi? Have you done ---” I didn’t let him finish his sentence.

 

“You have two problems needed to be solved. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!” I shouted at him as I walked closer and closer to him.

 

“Don’t shout! I can hear you, okay. What’s your problem anyway?”

 

I pointed my finger directly to his face and said, “WHY ON EARTH DID YOU TELL ALL THE STUDENTS THAT SUHO AND I ARE DATING?!” I glared at him and looked even angrier than ever.

 

“Oh, that? Well, first of all, it’s true. Second, you don’t need to hide it. Why are you so angry with that? Don’t tell me that you’ll deny Suho-hyung, he’ll be totally sad.” He told me that with a sad voice. What? THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

 

“WHAT? THAT THING IS PREPOSTEROUS! I’M ANGRY BECAUSE YOU JUST STATED FICTION! SUHO AND I AREN’T DATING! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?”

 

“Ouch! Yoonmi, you’ll wound Suho-hyung if you say that! You’re so bad Yoonmi! You’re so bad! You’re-”

 

“Stop your nonsense now Sehun! Ask Suho and he’ll confirm that everything you said was---” I was cut in my words when the bell rang, signaling the first period in the afternoon. I sighed and saw Sehun smirked glancing sideways to look for beautiful girls. I caught him watching a girl’s leg.

 

“I’m not done with you yet Sehun!” he laughed but I walked away so that I won’t be late in my class. And oh I forgot, I have the same class with the jerk.

 

Math. Boring as usual. I just stared at the blackboard and tried to understand everything that our teacher explains. I am so pissed with Sehun until now. He doesn’t have any permission to talk something which isn’t true. I was planning an evil trap for Sehun when our teacher said that we’ll be having our test now. Oh! Crap, I didn’t listen to her. I hope my stocked knowledge will help me.

 

After the test, our teacher checked it immediately and announced the high score. I was expecting that I’ll be on the last but…

 

“The second one who got the highest score is Park Yoonmi..” I beamed happily in my chair as my classmates congratulated me. Sehun just sounded a ‘tsssss’. Whatever! Atleast I’m the second highest. I wonder who’s the firs---

 

“And congratulations to Oh Sehun for getting the perfect score! Wow Mr. Oh. I’m impressed! You have overtaken Yoonmi!” I gulped. Sehun did just what? I don’t know he’s that well in Math, I mean I thought he’s a good-for-nothing-but-flirt boy. I thought wrong. I must strive harder so that Sehun will not overtake me again! I’m grade conscious, that’s why I hate someone overtaking me.

 

My hatred list of Sehun grew each hour. I wrote the things I hate about him in my spare notebook.

 

Why I hate Sehun the Jerk:

 

            1. HE is such a lazy

            2. HE lives in our home

            3. HE flirts!

            4. HE knows how to annoy me

            5. HE told everyone in the school that me and Suho are dating

            6. HE had a perfect score in math/ HE has a greater score than mine.

 

I shot him a death glare everytime we meet each other’s gaze. Mr. Kim texted me how’s the boys doing. I forgot that I’m going to be their personal assistant this week, but never mind, I know they don’t need me now. They know how to survive in this school all by themselves. After all they are handsome and have a ‘popular’ aura.

 

We decided to have our second practice still in Kai’s house for our performance this coming Wednesday. We went to our partners (unfortunately for me, Sehun the jerk is my partner), I looked at him as if I’m going to kill him. As we dance in the song, I purposely stepped on Sehun’s foot earning a growl from him. I just smiled, not satisfied with what I have done, I repeat stepping on his foot for almost 10 times. I laughed at my successful evil work. The song stopped and we have our break first. Sehun approached me and ask what the hell my problem is.

 

“What? Did I do something wrong?” I questioned him innocently.

 

“No. I just noticed that you stepped on my foot PURPOSELY for almost 10 times.” He stormed.

 

“Uhm, I didn’t do that on purpose, silly.” I laughed.

 

“Do it next time or else I’ll do something for you in return.” He threatened and walked away.

 

“Sorry, But I’M NOT SCARED!” he scoffed and ignored my last comment.

 

Kai called us to have our final practice for tonight. Sehun harshly gripped my hands and stepped on my foot also. We looked like we’re going to eat each other alive. The other members just stop dancing and watched us. To break the tension, Suho the Hero stop the song. We still didn’t move but just having an enemy staring contest.

 

“That was great guys!” Luhan clapped and we looked at him at the same time. I stomped him one last time and he shouted in pain.

 

“Yah Yoonmi! What was that for?”

 

I stuck my tongue out of him and ran. He chased after me. He’s a pretty good runner, he was about to caught me but I duck in and ran away.

 

“Yah!”

 

“You cannot get me!” I laughed as I ran.

 

I was breathing heavily and sweat all over my face.  Sehun also stop running and breathe as well. My hands are in my knees, Sehun got this opportunity to take revenge. He mirrored my moves, stomped my foot and ran away.

 

“What the?”

 

 This is a game and I’m not going to lose. I chased after him with all my might. I heard my friends shouting “Yah! You looked like children.”, “Stop that!”,”We cannot do something about that.”

 

We chased after each other, neither did we know that we already  arrived at our neighborhood. I caught him and give him a playful punch while Sehun tickles me. We were tickling and kicking and shouting at each other’s face.

 

Mom heard our voices and gasped as she saw us.

 

“Yoonmi! Sehun! What are you doing? You two looked like cats and dogs.” I rolled my eyes at her because she just emphasized something right.

 

“She/He started it!” we both said at the same time.

 

“I don’t care who started it. Explain yourselves to me. You two have one minute to explain. Yoonmi you first.”

 

“Mom. I was just behaving nicely in our dance practice but Sehun purposely stomped my feet.It hurts you know and he chased me and he just spread a rumor that I am dating someone which obviously is not true! And-”

 

“Okay stop, Sehun, start.” Mom cutted

 

“Aunty, I did not purposely stomped her foot, she first did that to me for almost ten times. My poor foot was now wincing in pain.”

 

My mom sighed in defeat.

 

“What am I gonna do with the two of you? If I’m going to leave you with these personalities, I don’t know what will happen. I think my house will be going to be damaged as hell. You two can really start World War III. ” mom asked as she put her hands on her hips.

 

“Wait wait wait. Mom, did I miss something? Why are you leaving?” I asked, crooked my eyebrows because I was confused

 

“I’m going to China.To have an emergency visit to your grandmother.” She stated which makes me stared at her in horror.

==============================================================================================