Listen

Tell Me Why

 

Yoonmi’s POV

 

The boys went to their own respective homes except for Luhan who insisted to sleep over. Hae Jee, without any kind of hesitation, agreed. Well, it’s natural to them. I’m staying over at Hae Jee’s because I don’t want to be alone at my house. I know Sehun won’t go home tonight since his girl came which happens to be Hyuna. I sighed for the nth time tonight. I think Luhan and Hae Jee are sleeping now. Me on the other hand just sat at the chair on the dining room. I’m just going to finish my second coffee first before heading off to sleep.

 

Suddenly, I heard something moving. It made me feel scared and Goosebumps. I am afraid of ghosts or spirits or anything that’s unknown! “W-who’s there?” I let myself think that it’s just a cat or some other insects? I hope it’s just an animal or just my imagination. And “aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” I shouted and covered my face with the palms of my hand. “Please ghost don’t eat me! I’m a very good girl. Please don’t let me see your ugly face!” I slowly uncovered my eyes and saw a silhouette of a man, he’s standing. “Eo-eottokhae?” I stuttered. Maybe this man is a thief! I didn’t learn any self defense! Oh right I know how to punch and kick but my nervousness is overflowing and I can’t move.

 

“Y-yah Jagiya!”

 

“Ghost? Thief? Don’t touch me please!” I plead, as if that would help.

 

“Hey Yoonmi,” someone cleared his throat. “I-it’s m-me S-S,” the man sighed. S? Hmmm, let me think some person who knows me that his name starts with letter S. Suho? No, I know he’s still in Paris. He called Hae Jee  an hour ago.

 

“It’s me Sehun.” Oh right, Sehun. Wait? What? Sehun? Is this the guy who broke my heart recently? What is he doing here? How’d he know that I’m here?

 

“Why are you here?” my mood suddenly changes. “Why are you not with your Hyuna?” I rolled my eyes as I said Hyuna’s name.

 

“I don’t want to talk about that girl.” I was taken aback by his statement.

 

“Oh really?”

 

“Yoonmi, let me explain. You don’t understand anything.”

 

“Yeah I don’t understand any of it. But I’m tired. I’m tired of everything.” My own feet dragged me towards the living room leaving my coffee half-drank. Sehun followed me. As much as I want to listen at his ‘explanation’ or just simply ‘reasons’ something inside me tells that it’s not worth it. I can’t trust him anymore. He played me once, I don’t want to be a piece of another game again.

 

“Yoonmi, please. I really want to talk to you.”

 

“What do you want to talk? We don’t have any topic right? If it’s all about our so-called relationship, tsss, it’s done. It ended.”

 

“No, not that.”

“What else?” I turned to look at him.

 

“I’m being a jerk that night.” He said, like he’s regretting for what he’d done.

 

“When? You’re always a jerk, idiot” I tried to calm myself but I know later I’ll cry in front of him.

 

“I’m sorry,”

 

“What?”

 

“I said I’m sorry. I’m sorry for everything! I know I’m an idiot, I’m a jerk. Call me everything you want. But I want you to know Yoonmi that I like you too. I don’t want to pretend anymore. I like you, okay? If you want to hear my explanation, meet me at the rooftop tomorrow, 3 in the afternoon. I’ll wait for you. Maybe it’s not really the right time to talk about this now.” And with that he stormed out of the room leaving me speechless.

 

Sehun likes me too?

Sehun likes me too?

Sehun likes me too?

Is it a joke?

 

“Aargggghhhh!!!!!!! It’s so frustrating! Is he joking? Is that his way to make me forgive him? Well I’m not going to forgive him anymore! Wraaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!” I yelled at my own self. Really, I’m so confused.

 

“He’s serious Yoonmi.” I jumped at the sudden voice. I looked around and saw Luhan standing. “Why are you guys making me scared? I almost had a heart attack.”

 

“I’m sorry. But trust me Yoonmi. Sehun’s telling the truth.”

 

“D-did you heard our conversation?” I asked him.

 

“Yeah, sort of. I don’t want to intrude so I left you two alone. I thought everything will going to be alright now, but I guess it’s still not.” He sighed. “Yoonmi, please open your ears and listen to Sehun’s explanation. You will understand everything if you’ll do that.”

 

After saying those words, Luhan went to the room. Yoonmi, please open your ears and listen to Sehun’s explanation. You will understand everything if you’ll do that. That sentence keeps on repeating on my head. Listen? Listen to his explanation? But what if it’s just a trap?

 

Sehun’s POV

 

I didn’t go home directly that time, I mean after the talk with Yoonmi. I really want her to listen to me. She’s doubting, I know. I stayed outside Hae Jee’s house just to cool my head. I don’t want to go home without Yoonmi. I really thought that we will now be okay this time, but I predicated wrongly.

 

“Sehun,” I heard Luhan’s voice.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“What will you do now?”

 

“Wait for her tomorrow?”

 

“Maybe you should surprise her.”

 

“Surprise? What kind of surprise?” Luhan didn’t answer, he just smirked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who wants some double update, say 'Aye' hahaha LOL
I'll try to update later :)
I'm going to school first, have a nice day people :D

P.S. Have you seen the GROWL teaser? It's just so awesome!





and and and!
Are you a fan of Taemin and Naeun couple? Have you seen the latest episode? kyaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!


Taemin hugged Naeun! Spoiler alert :P
They look so good together :D
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)