In the Rain: Part 1

Tell Me Why

Sehun’s POV

 

Dinner with the Lee family is quiet awful. Every second I spent my time with them, I’m silently praying that it will end. Hyuna was constantly bragging everything good about herself. Psshh, as if I care. The minute they decided who will be the wedding planner of her wedding, Mr. Lee dismissed me. I bid my goodbye to them and hurriedly went out to the restaurant, my ignition and went home.

 

The night is dark and cold. I drove as fast as I can so that I can see Yoonmi. I can’t wait to see her. I missed her already. Even though it’s just approximately five hours since we last saw each other. The moment I opened the door, Yoonmi was sleeping peacefully, on the couch. I suddenly had a déjà vu. I remembered the time when I got mad and went away then when I got home I saw her on the couch probably waiting for me. Now I felt guilt arousing my body but thankfully it’s in the past. We could just forget the past if it’s really necessary and start anew.

 

I went closer to her, studying her features. It never occurred to me that Yoonmi has a pale skin. Pale, but I like it. I noticed strands of her covering her beautiful face. I moved it away. She stirred a little, carefully I carried her in a bridal manner. I tucked her in her bed and covered her with her soft blankets. I was about to go to my room when she grabbed my arm.

 

“Please stay. Don’t leave me.” She mumbled though it sounds like she’s saying it between sighs. Maybe she’s just sleep talking so I tried to let go of her hold but she just dragged me towards her. It was in a very awkward position then she hugged me. I positioned myself in a more comfortable position and there I hugged her back.  I stared at her, she snored cutely and I can’t help but to pinch her cheeks. She snuggled closer to her. And after that I drifted off to dreamland.

 

“Sehun…Sehun…wake up…” I felt someone poking my sides. I slowly opened my left eye and saw Yoonmi trying so hard to wake me up. I decided to play with her so I pretended to be asleep. 

 

“Aish! If you won’t wake up then I’ll go to school without you.” She scoffed and was about to go away but I grabbed her hands.

 

“I’m awake now!” I jolted.

 

“Good. Why are you sleeping in my bed?” she asked. I grinned, knowing that it’s not my fault why I am here.

 

“Ask yourself.”

 

“What? What did I do?”

 

“You begged me to stay here.” her eyes grew wide, too shocked to know that she’s the reason why I’m sleeping at her bed.

 

“What? I’ll never do that! I’ll never beg you to sleep with me!” she shouted.

 

“Oh really?” I said cockily.

 

“Shut up,” Yoonmi blushed. “Whatever. There are no classes today. It was suspended due to the heavy rain.” She suddenly announced. That’s when I realized that it was raining so hard.

 

“So, we’re going to spend the whole day here?” I grinned. So I’ll be staying with her in this house for the whole day? Without any bother? Without any hindrances?

 

“Depends. If you want to see your Hyuna then you can go outside.”

 

“Hey, she’s not my Hyuna. You’re the only girl I possess, no one else.”

 

 “Never mind.” I can sense that she’s bitter with Hyuna but I didn’t open up that topic.

 

“Yah, Jagiya! Don’t mention Hyuna if it’ll just ruin the mood, okay?” I moved closely to her and took her hands to mine.

 

“Sehun, you know what, I’m afraid.”

 

“Don’t be.” I hugged her tightly. “I promise I’ll do something to stop the wedding. Have faith in me, arasseo?” She nodded cutely.

 

“So, what do you want to do today?” I asked her. I think also of the possible things that can make this day productive for the both of us.

 

“I don’t know. What do you suggest?” Hmmm, what can I suggest? Watch a movie? Play a game?

 

“Aha! I think we should just sleep,” Yoonmi piped as if it was the most exciting thing to do today. She dragged herself to her bed and snuggled to bed. She closes both of her eyes and cutely doing something like rolling back and forth to the bed.

 

“Aahhh, it’s too cold,” she whined but clearly she’s enjoying what she was currently doing.

 

“Yah! I guess that’s not a great idea! Not at all,” I pouted like a baby. Yeah, like a baby. Isn’t that cute? Well anyways, what should be the things to do in this kind of weather?

 

“Let’s play truth or dare!”

 

“That’ll be boring. It’s just the two of us,”

 

“No it won’t. I promise! Come on!”

 

“You’re such a baby!!!!!” she complained, still lying at her bed.

 

“I am a baby. Your baby.”

 

“My baby?” her lips suddenly formed a curve, “Hey baby. Baby Sehunnie~” she sang teasingly. I went to her and tickled her nonstop.

 

“Sehun! Stop it!,” she was laughing so hard and is starting kicking me. This girl can be really violent sometimes. “Kyaaaaaah!!! Sehun stop! Hahahaha, I- i- ca-can hahahaha..” I stopped from what I’m doing, letting her to catch a breath and recovered herself again.

 

“Why did you do that?”

 

“Because you call me Sehunnie. It’s too girlish,”

 

“It’s cute! From now on I’ll call you Sehunnie,” she stuck her tongue out.

 

“No way! Please choose another endearment,” I wriggled my brows. I just realize that Yoonmi hasn’t told me any endearments yet. It’s okay though, since we just had our relationship a day ago. Our real relationship.

 

“Baby,” she stops then added “hmmm, it suits you. Baby Sehun, Sehunnie…” when she said the last part, she readied herself to run. So I ran after her. She’s so good at running and hiding. I guess we’ve went to every room, part, corner of this house. When she thinks she has nowhere to go. She went outside. Outside, even though it rain so hard.

 

“Yah! Jagiya! You’re going to get sick!” I scolded her. But she just won’t stop running.

 

“Who cares? I missed having fun with rain,” Maybe it’s time to have fun in the rain.

 

“So that’s what you want?”

 

“Yes Baby Sehunnie!”

 

“Get ready!!” I warned her. I zoomed towards her and she shrieked while running and laughing at the same time. I am near to her, so near that I could,

 

“Got you!” I back-hugged her. Making her scream and struggle out my grip.

 

“Kyaaaah!!!! Alright, alright. I give up. I won’t call you Sehunnie anymore,” she smiled, pleading me using her aegyo. I make her turn in front of me. We’re too close to each other that I can hear the beating of her heart. Our faces are slowly making its way towards each other.

 

“Jagiya,” I breathed. “I love you.” And with that I kissed her, on the rain. Romantic isn’t it? When we parted she answered, “Baby, I love you too.”

 

“So you’re calling me baby without Sehunnie this time?”

 

“Yeah, yeah.”

 

“Come on, let’s go inside. You’re going to catch a cold, I’m sure of it.”

 

“Nah, I’m used to it. But I had fun playing in the rain, it’s been a long time.”

 

We went inside. We showered on different bathrooms. When we’re done, we decided to cook breakfast.    

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[a/n] This chapter is supposed to be long but I decided to cut it into two parts because of some reasons. 
I hope you still like it :))
Thank you very much for reading :D 
Have a nice day~