To say or not?

Tell Me Why

 

 

Sehun’s POV

 

I walked out from Yoonmi and went directly to my room. My phone was ringing loudly but unfortunately I couldn’t find it. I searched all around my room, wondering where that sound came from. After a long search, I’ve found it just under my coffee table.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Yeobo!” a girly voice chimed. What the heck? I looked at my phone screen and it said, Hyuna. Suddenly I felt that I wanted to just break this phone away so that this girl won’t bother me anymore. But I guess I don’t have any choice.

 

“What do you want?” I asked in a slightly irritated voice.

 

“I will be going to Seoul tomorrow so you better pick me up at the airport. Okay? I’ll arrive at 9 AM. See you tomorrow yeobo. Don’t get too excited. I love you mwah!” She giggled over phone and I just want to puke.

 

“Whatever.” I hung up and threw my phone again. I just can’t do anything but to pick that stupid girl tomorrow! Aish! This is so frustrating! I can hear someone crying and I know it’sYoonmi.

 

How can I sleep with this kind of situation? I’ll be seeing Hyuna tomorrow and that’s the last thing I wanted to do. And now, Yoonmi is crying because of me.

 

“Aarggghhh!!!” I shouted at my feeling just to ease the irritation I felt.

 

I woke up in the morning at 8 o’clock. If I have a choice, since it’s Saturday, I don’t want to get up yet. But there’s a stupid girl I need to meet. Aish!

 

I stood up even though it’s against my will. I immediately took a shower, I did not intended to look good to today but as I was looking at the mirror, I still look handsome.

 

I went to my car and started the ignition. It roared up into life and I hurriedly got my way to the airport. I am not excited, I am sad. I think of Yoonmi. I know she cried on her room all night. I can hear her sniffs and I felt so guilty. Do you know what I wanted to do last night? I want to knock at her door, say some comforting words to her, say that I am in an arranged marriage and I hope she understand. But the fear dominates me and all what ifs in the world came.

 

As I arrived at the airport, it was so empty. I stared at the empty whole way, silently praying that Hyuna cancel her flight. All of my hopes drowned when I saw a girl, with all those sassy styles and fashionable but so revealing shirts. Aish! I hate it. If this is some other girl, I would wink or whistle at her but Hyuna? No way! I hate her!

 

“Yeobo!” she shouted with glee and went over me.

 

How can you feel when you’re kissing the girl you really don’t want to kiss forever? It felt so disgusting! She kissed me. Long. I pushed her away but she just smiled at me.

 

“Yeobo, did you miss me?” she said. I didn’t answer. “Aww, I’m here already and I’m going to be yours forever! Isn’t that amazing?”

 

“Amazing? More like the most disgusting thing I’ve ever wanted.” I said coldly not even looking at her. She still looks good though, but I don’t like her!

 

“Don’t deny it yeobo. It hurts my feelings,” she chuckled a bit. “Anyway, let’s go now. I want to rest.” She clings into my arms like a monkey.

 

“Yeobo, do you know when’s our wedding?” I rolled my eyes to her.

 

“It’s going to be next next month!” she pouted. “It’s still too long. But I know it’s worth the wait, right yeobo?”

 

“No way! Why don’t you just go back to wherever you came from? So that everything will be just perfect?”

 

“I won’t go back. We’re destined to be together.”

 

“I don’t believe in destiny and besides I have a girlfriend and I love her.” I was shocked at my words. The only girl I want to call my girlfriend right now is Yoonmi. We should be together now if Hyuna didn’t get into the scene.

 

“A girlfriend?” she asked, slightly surprised with my answer. She uncling her hands to me, which is a good thing and stared at me.

 

“What?” I raised my eyebrows. I smirked, feeling good to make her stop her tracks. Maybe this way, she could call off the wedding. But then she clapped her hands.

 

“Whatever yeobo! She can’t do anything! A fiancé is better than being a girlfriend. You can’t run away to your destiny!” she giggled like a maniac. I hate this girl for the nth time!

 

“Stop that stupid destiny talks it can cause my ears to explode! Where will I drop you so that I can go on with my day peacefully?”

 

“Oh, can I just live in your house? We’re going to live together soon anyway!”

 

“I’m living with my friend. You are not allowed to live there.”

 

“Why? Or maybe you stay at my condominium! My father bought one for me and it’s so big, as he described it. So maybe you should.” She excitedly said.

 

“NO WAY!” That statement made her silent for a while but as I drove her to her condominium she started to talks foreign things to me and all I can reply is yeah, whatever and rolling my eyes. She just won’t give up.

 

“Yeobo, I will be transferring in your school on Monday.”

 

“What?!”

 

“Yeah, so you better fetch me here. I don’t have a car yet. Bye yeobo!” she threw a flying kiss to me.

 

“This is so not good.” I mumbled to myself.

 

I drove quickly to my house so that I can rest. But the traffic is too long and the worst part is it suddenly rained. As I was near our neighbourhood, I saw a girl, she’s seems so familiar. I know she’s crying and she didn’t mind the rain. And when she looks above, it’s Yoonmi. Aish! That girl! Why is it that she’s crying over there? I got out from my car but then I remembered I caused that to her. I am not allowed to comfort her because I’m the reason of her pain. It’ll be sound so ironic if I do that. So instead, I called HaeJee to help me.

 

“HaeJee,” I started. “Are you busy?”

 

“No. Why Sehunnie?”

 

“Can you go here in the park just around our neighbourhood?”

 

“Why? It’s raining hard,”

 

“That’s why. Yoonmi is here. i can’t explain to you yet but I know she won’t listen to me and please do not tell her that I made you come here.” I said and looked at Yoonmi. She’s shivering. . I wanted to go to her!

 

“What happened to you guys?”

 

“Long story. I’ll tell you anytime soon. Juts please go here, she’s shivering.”

 

“Okay, okay. We’re on our way.” I sighed in relief. I wanted to make sure that Yoonmi will not faint in there so I waited for HaeJee to come. In less than ten minutes, they’re here already.

 

“What are you doing Yoonmi?” I heard HaeJee said. But Yoonmi didn’t answer. They forced Yoonmi to go home but she doesn’t like it, instead they’ll be going to HaeJee’s house.

 

I followed them. They first arrived at HaeJee’s house and I left a little longer than they were. I don’t know why I go to HaeJee’s house, maybe Yoonmi will explain everything to them and I hope Luhan will defend me.

 

I heard Yoonmi telling her life story. She had a tragic one. Any children who will suffer that kind of situation will be like her. Now, I understand. But the most shocking news to me is that, SHE and HYUNA are STEPSISTERS! It makes the matter worst to worstier! If there’s such word or even worstiest! I think it would be better if I will explain to Yoonmi everything. But I shall face my friends' wrath first for not telling them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please drop a comment about this :3
Thank you!
You always made my day, my beautiful readers :D
Have a nice day everyone!