Girl's Day Out

Tell Me Why

 

Yoonmi’s POV
 
The next day I declared a girl’s day out. Starring Me, Hera and Hae Jee. Boys are strictly not allowed with this kind of days since it’s very rare although almost all the boys especially the no girlfriends one were really begging to come. I said that they could come if they’ll act and dress like a girl. Baekhyun and Chen almost agreed because they want to go so badly. But in the end I still didn’t allow them I just laughed at their silliness. 
 
The girls and I were on a public cafeteria were they served everything I like. Frappuccino and Cheesecake. I love the combination of that two. It always keeps me out from all the stress I had. We started talking about my life. Since Hera didn’t know everything about the whole fake relationship thing, we told her about that. At first she wouldn’t believe me to do such thing. She was so shocked.
 
“You know, I think I like Sehun a little now. I mean I admire him?” I confessed to them. They both looked at each other and,
 
“Just a little? More like you’ve fallen inlove with him!” they both exclaimed. Their voices were really loud that all the costumers looked at our direction. 
 
“Sshhhh!” I hushed them. I have not fallen in love with him! I knew it. My brain says so but my heart says I like him. A little. Just a little, okay?
 
The girls squealed like they never squealed before. “Yah! Stop it! I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH SEHUN, GET IT?”
 
“We’ll tell Sehun about your feelings for him Yoonmi and Ta-dah! You’ll be together for real!” Hera beamed and drank a bit of her coffee. 
 
“No! Don’t tell him. It’ll be…awkward...for the both of us… so please just zipper your mouth. Don’t tell anyone.” I said. “And besides he’s just playing some games with me.” I added.
 
“But Yoonmi, you’ve kissed right?” Hera asked. I was about to answer but Hae Jee did it for me.
 
“Yeah, they’ve kissed. A lot. I even caught them secretly kissing without the presence of anyone.”
 
“Really?”
 
 
“But that’s just part of the deal okay.”
 
“You’re doing that even though there’s no person around? I thought your deal stated that you’ll only act or kiss, if possible, if there were only people around.” Hae Jee said.
 
My face turned tomato at what Hae Jee said.
 
“Sehun said he likes to kiss me because my lips are irresistible.” I’m trying to cover my face so I drank my coffee. 
 
“I think Sehun likes you too! Yoonmi! You two look good together!” 
 
“No. He doesn’t like me.” I bitterly said. But what if Sehun likes me too? It’s not bad to assume, right? My body suddenly felt something strange.
 
“But, what will you do Yoonmi if one of these days Sehun will ask you to be his girlfriend for real?” Hera asked. Actually he asked if I want to be this relationship to be real but in a joking manner.
 
“I don’t know. Maybe I’ll make him suffer first.” I laughed evilly.
 
“That won’t happen. You already like him. I’m sure you’ll say yes right away.”
 
“No! I can make him suffer, you know! I’m not that easy to get.” I defended myself. 
 
“We won’t believe you,” they both stuck their tongue out. 
 
“Fine, don’t believe me.” I scoffed and they just laughed at me.
 
“I have something to confess to you girls.” Hera said which make Hae Jee and I looked at her.
 
“What is it? Are you going to migrate or something? Are you pregnant?” Hae Jee mumbled incoherently. I stopped her and let Hera to talk first.
 
“Me and,” she started. 
 
“Me and who?” Hae Jee impatiently asked and then she gasped.
 
“You and Kai are together now, right? Right?” Hae Jee exclaimed excitedly as if she had won the lottery.
 
“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When did that happen?” She shouted. We’re the center of attraction again. I think one of the waiters will come to us and make us go away any minute from now because of our noise.
 
“Yesterday night.” Hera stated.
 
“What did he do?” I asked calmly.
 
“Well, he serenaded me. Last night I was about to sleep when I hear someone calling my name. It sounded like Jongin so yeah I opened my window and there I saw him.” Hera wouldn’t stop smiling. It’s as if she’s been possessed.
 
“He was with Baekhyun and Chen and Lay.”
 
“What song did he sang?”
 
“What is Love. Do you know that song?” Hera questioned us which makes us think. I thought I heard that song from, oh yes. Lay composed it. I think Hae Jee remembered it too. Lay sang it for us when he was done composing it. He told us to criticize his work and it’s really good.
 
“We knew it. Lay composed it.” Hae Jee said.
 
“Yeah, that. Jongin sang too. The boys told me that Jongin never sang before. Even from his past girlfriends.”
 
“Wow! That means, Kai is really serious about you.” I concluded.
 
“I think so,” that made Hera blushed.
 
From my peripheral view, I saw a familiar figure. I thought it was Sehun and yes it is him. My heart skipped a beat. He was looking so handsome, as usual. He went to our direction and I acted like I didn’t saw him. I was about to excused myself from the girls but he called my name, no not my name but the name he always call me.
 
“Jagiya!” the girls turned to his direction and then they turned to me.
 
“Yah! Yoonmi! I thought it’s a girl’s day out today and why is it that you boyfriend is here?” Hae Jee raised an eyebrow.
 
“Yeah! That’s right Yoonmi, why is it that your boyfriend is here?” Hera said while smiling as if teasing me. I gave the two of them a glare.
 
“It’s alright. Come over here Sehun we have lots to tell you. Right Yoonmi?” Jae Hee said which makes me want to choke her. 
 
“Sure. Luhan and Jongin will come over here too. They’ll be late for a few minutes.” Sehun said.
 
“Why are you here? I didn’t even tell you where we are.” Sehun texted me a while ago asking me where were we. Of course I didn’t tell him about that. 
 
“I have my own sources Yoonmi. You know I am handsome.”
 
“You’re such an arrogant person, you know that?”
 
“Yeah but you love me anyways.”
 
The girls looked at me and raised their eyebrows. 
 
“Who told you that I love you? I said don’t be too assuming!”
 
“As if you really don’t love him Yoonmi. I thought you were in a relationship.” I really want to punch Hae Jee right now. Seriously?
 
“Yeah. If you have a boyfriend, that means you love him. Do you love Yoonmi, Sehun?”
 
“Of course I love her! She’s my girlfriend for heaven’s sake.” Sehun answered. I couldn’t move. This is too confusing, I want that statement to be true but I know it’s just a lie. We’re just in a deal. I need to remember that. Urrgghh!!!!! 
 
“Excuse me.” I excused myself to them.
 
“Where are you going Jagiya?”
 
“To your heart, you want that?” I said sarcastically.
 
“You’re already there.” Fuuu Sehun why are you making me to feel like this. I rolled my eyes. What would be my response to that? I hurriedly went to the comfort room. 
 
Have I really fallen in love with Sehun? 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[a/n] who wants some drama on the next chapter? Please answer me so I can update :) thank you