With Baekhyun and Chanyeol and Tao

Tell Me Why

 

Yoonmi’s POV

 

I am very disappointed. Too disappointed that it gets to the point that I want to cry. I’m staring at the food. It tastes very delicious but I lose my appetite now. I want Baekhyun to be here right now so that I can go home and snuggle in my bed.

 

I guess the person above hear my prayers when the door of the restaurant opened and it reveal Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Tao. The three of them searched for me. Tao saw me and beamed excitedly. They created so much noise and gain everyone’s attention. Seriously, how can three boys create a very very loud sound?

 

“Noona!” Tao sang. “Wow, so many food. Can we eat them  noona?”

 

“Sure, but first let’s change tables. This table is just for two.” I said to them and helped me move the food to the other table.

 

“Why did Sehun leave you suddenly?” Baekhyun asked in a not-so-good tone.

 

“Sehun have some important things to do.”

 

“Oh really? About Hyuna?”

 

“What about Hyuna?” Tao asked again. Why is it that Tao always ask about Hyuna? He is so curious about her.

 

“Can we not talk about her? I don’t want to ruin my evening even more.” I said with a sigh.

 

“Oh sorry. How’s your date then? And oh-wait that necklace!” he pointed at the necklace around my neck.

 

“Not so good as you see, my date is nowhere to be found.” I rolled my eyes.

 

“Ah- noona let’s have a date then.” Tao smiled and winked at me earning a smack on the head from Baekhyun.

 

“Yah! Do you want Sehun to wushu you?”

 

“Nah, Sehun can’t wushu me. I’m good at it, remember?” he wriggled his eyebrows.

 

“Are you planning to hit on Yoonmi?” Baekhyun asked in an angry tone.

 

“Yah Hyung! I’m just kidding. I only treat noona as noona and nothing more.”

 

“Good.”

 

I looked at Chanyeol, he look so disturbed.

 

“Yah! Channie, what happened to you?” Chanyeol tilt his head to my direction and opened his eye widely. He must be so shocked. I wonder what happened to this happy virus guy.

 

“Oh Yoonmi, don’t mind him. He’s just depressed because he just discovered that the girl he planned to court has already a boyfrie--” Chanyeol covered Baekhyun’s mouth to make it shut. But it’s too late, I have gotten the message. I can feel his pain too. Chanyeol sighed and went back to his seat.

 

“How did you know that it’s her boyfriend?” I asked.

 

“We found her kissing this man named Sungyeol.” I mouthed an ‘o’.

 

“Who’s that girl by the way?” I asked while taking a bite of the untouched cupcake. Chanyeol was quite hesitant to tell me the girl’s the name. The girl might be familiar, hmmm Sungyeol sounds familiar also. Is it one of the guys who sang beautifully at last year’s mini-concert in our school? Maybe it’s him. I admit he’s a pretty boy but he’s not my type.

 

“Eunji. That’s her name.”

 

Eunji? I didn’t hear any girls named Eunji at our school. 

 

“Is she a transferee?” I asked. Baekhyun and Tao were busily enjoying their selves at the food. Chanyeol was just staring at them in disgust and answered my question.

 

“Yeah she is a transferee. She just transferred at our school two weeks ago.”

 

“Chanyeol is a stalker. He always follows Eunji at school and when she noticed him, he formally introduced himself. He looks so funny though, introducing formally and I can sense that he’s pretty much nervous that time,” Baekhyun laughed, telling me about Chanyeol’s recent acts towards Eunji and that made me smile too.

 

“Yah! Baekhyun don’t make fun of me! Atleast she didn’t make me a rebound. Not like you, all the girl’s you hit made you a rebound. Poor boy.” Chanyeol backfired him. The atmosphere got tensed up and I can sense that there’ll be a war any time soon.

 

“Take back what you said Chanyeol!” Baekhyun said angrily.

 

These guys are hopeless romantic people. I felt sorry for them. They stared for a very long time, with those cold eyes, looking like they wanted to eat each other.

 

“Yah guys! Stop it! Don’t be mad at each other.” They broke away and turn up their head to my direction.

 

“He started it Yoonmi!” They both pointed at each other. Baekhyun pouted and rolled his eyes to them and Chanyeol crosses his arms as if he never cared about Baekhyun.

 

“You know, I guess the right girls for the both of you are just waiting. You didn’t know that maybe, they are just a breath away from you. Don’t lose hope. The right girls are waiting for you, you just need to find them and wait for them. And if the right time comes, I’m sure they’ll be just standing in front of you and completely change your world.”

 

“Thanks Yoonmi. I hope I’ll meet her soon. Sorry Chanyeol for making fun of you.” Baekhyun mumbled.

 

“Sorry too Baekhyun for spilling the beans out the bag. Thanks for the encouraging words Yoonmi.” Chanyeol said calmly.

 

I nod, I suddenly remembered that we have other companion in here. But when I looked at my side, Tao is missing.

 

“Have you guys seen Tao?” I questioned them. They both shook their heads.

 

“Where could he been?” I fished out my phone outside my purse and looked at the messages. I got four messages from Sehun, one message from Hae Jee and one from Tao. I first opened Tao’s message.

 

Noona, I’m going first. Bye!

                -Tao

 

That’s it? I replied him.

 

Why you didn’t tell us in person?

                -Yoonmi

 

I’m on a rush :)

                -Tao

 

I accepted his reason even though it’s not really valid. I told Baekhyun and Chanyeol that Tao went first.

 

“Aish that kid! He’s supposed to be treating us bubble tea today!” Baekhyun whined.

 

“I guess he got away.” I then read Sehun’s message for me. The first one is:

 

Is Baekhyun in there now?

                -Sehun

Yah! Jagiya! Why are you not replying? Why is it that Baekhyun’s not replying too?

                -Sehun

Are you in the house now? Are you asleep?

                -Sehun

Aish Yoonmi! You’re making me worried. I want to get out of here! Hyuna is trying to kiss me again! Help!

                -Sehun

 

I chuckled at the last message but at the same time, there’s something I felt inside. I want to choke Hyuna if he kiss Sehun for real! One time is enough, she’s not allowed to kiss him anymore.

 

I replied to Sehun.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are still here in the restaurant. Sorry if I didn’t reply you moments ago, we’re just talking about a serious matter. I hope you didn’t allow Hyuna to kiss you. It’ll be disgusting.

                -Yoonmi

 

My phone beeped after a minute.

 

Yah! You should go home now. It’s nearly eleven.

                -Sehun

 

Yeah, yeah, I will! What time will you go home?

                -Yoonmi

 

I don’t know. Maybe 11:30? They’re still deciding on who will be the wedding planner for the wedding.

                -Sehun

 

The message somewhat made me feel bitter. I guess the wedding’s still on and if that’ll happen, if the wedding will happen, I’ll be called a mistress. And that’s a disgrace! I shook out my thoughts, silently praying that Sehun can make something to call off the wedding. I wish I can do something. I planned not to reply to his message.

 

“Baek, I want to go home now. Thank you very much for accompanying me.”

 

“No problem Yoonmi. Anytime.”

 

Baekhyun drove me home. Once I got inside, I lay on the couch, closes my eyes and drifted off to dreamland. Forgetting my problems.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am certainly not satisfied with this chapter :(
Sorry for this boring chapter guys but I still hope that you like it.
Drop a comment please, thank you!
Have a nice day :)