Life Story: Yoonmi's

Tell Me Why

 

Yoonmi’s POV

 

Hyuna’s here. Lee Hyuna. I can’t believe it! I did not try looking back at them, I just ran. I don’t know where I will go. My feet ran as fast as they can, ignoring all the people around me. Tears were forming in my eyes and I can’t help but to make them flow. Why is it that she came back? The pain from the past were coming back again. The rain suddenly pours making me stop from my track. I cried in there. I cried in the rain. I saw a park and a swing so I went there. I sat. I want to call Hae Jee but I guess she’s busy, she had a date with Luhan. And Hera is with Kai. I can’t call anybody. Suho is still in France. And I’m not calling any of their other friends because I’m still not too close to them.

 

I didn’t know how many hours passed by. I just sat at the swing staring at nothing. The rain still didn’t stop. I’m shivering from the cold but I didn’t bother to go home. I’m pathetic, right? I remembered my happy times with my father. The time when we rode a carousel and he promised me that he will buy me a horse when I grew up. I also remembered the gifts he gave to me which I threw it all away because I don’t like it anymore. No, it’s just an excuse, I threw the things away because it always makes me remember my father.

 

 I heard some footsteps which make me snapped out from thoughts. I looked up and saw Hae Jee. She’s starting to say something but I ignored her. I saw Luhan too. How did they know that I am here? She put some blankets around my shoulder and makes me stand up from the swing.

 

“What are you doing Yoonmi?” she asked. I shook my head.

 

“Come on, let’s get into your house.” I shook my head again.

 

“Say something!”

 

“I want to go to your house instead,” I look at her. “Please?”

 

“Okay. But when we arrived there, tell me everything.” I nodded.

 

The ride to Hae Jee’s house was silent. I am still sniffing and I’m afraid that I might faint. When we arrived, I saw Baekhyun, Chen, Kai, Hera, Chanyeol, Kris, Tao, Xiumin and D.O. I let myself stare at the ground to avoid eye contacts to everybody. They looked at me. Hera went and hugged me. Hae Jee let me change my shirt first. She let me borrow her clothes and gave me a cup of coffee.

 

I am sitting at their dining room. Everybody was there. From the look of their face they wanted to ask something to me. It was so silent when Hae Jee broke it.

 

“What the hell happened to you?” She shouted, making everyone scared.

 

“I-I-I s-saw her.” I stuttered and I’m crying again.

 

“What? I don’t understand you.”

 

“I saw Hyuna. She’s here. She came back. She came back to take away everything from me again.” I covered my face.

 

“Who’s Hyuna?” Chen asked out of the blue.

“Lee Hyuna, the girl, hmmm, let’s just say the girl who take everything away from her. Long story.” Hae Jee stated making four pairs of eyes grew wide.

 

“You mean, Lee Hyuna as in Lee Hyuna? The daughter of the owner of the Lee Enterprises?” Baekhyun questioned.

 

“Do you know her?”

 

“Y-yeah we do.” He muttered.

 

“What happened to you and Hyuna? What are you saying? We don’t understand noona.” Tao uttered making Hae Jee to look at him. Of course they don’t know my life story. From this circle, Hae Jee was the only one who knew everything about me.

 

“She’s my stepsister.”

 

“WHAT?!” Baekhyun, D.O., Chanyeol and Kai chorused.

 

“How did it happen?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Well, asked my stupid father.” I stated. I’m slightly calm now. Maybe it’s because of the coffee.

 

“He abandoned you?” Chanyeol asked. “I thought Mr. Lee is a very good person. We met him already at the company parties.”

 

“Yeah, yeah, he’s just good in front of other people.” Chanyeol shook his head. He can’t believe that my father is Mr. Lee.

 

“Why is it that your father left you? I mean, when did it happen?” Kris asked.

 

I sighed. I don’t want to tell them my life story because I really end up crying but I’m crying now, aren’t i? Maybe telling them about my life can lessen the pain I felt now.

 

“I really don’t know what’s the real reason why my father or Mr. Lee left us,” I started.

 

“It just came one night when I’m sleeping, I heard my mother yell. I can hear some plates thrown on the floor. I got up and saw them. My mom was crying while my father had some expression on his face that I can’t explain. He said something to her that made her cover her eyes and cry so hard.” All eyes were on me. They were really listening.

 

“My father went upstairs. He saw me at the stairs and was shocked. He hugged me, he’s crying, he keeps on saying ‘I’m so sorry, Yoonmi, I’m so sorry’. I looked at him with a confused face and then he walks away.” I continued. My tears are forming again. I can still remember my dad saying those words. He was sincere that time.

 

“He went to their room but when he came out, he has his bags on his hands. I stood up and asked him. ‘Father, where are you going?’. He didn’t answer, instead he kissed my forehead ‘Yoonmi, no matter what happened, always remember that I love you’ and then he left. I can still remember that I’m crying so hard that time. My mother too. For days she was so upset and her face was a mess. She doesn’t like to eat so therefore I ended up not eating for days too. I am so hungry but my mother wouldn’t get out from her room. Every night, I can hear her cry.” Hera and Hae Jee were wiping off their tears while their boyfriends comforted them. Oh, how I wish I had someone who’ll do that to me.

 

“How did you survive without eating for days?”

 

“There’s this person who claimed that she’s my mother’s best friend. She cooked some food for me and every now and then she’ll visit me. My mother recovered partially because of her. I kept on asking her where my father is but she said that he had other family. I didn’t understand what she said because I know that we are his family. I didn’t believe her so I kept on waiting for my father to come back.”

 

“Did he ever come back?” Xiumin asked earning a smack from Chen.

 

“If he came back, then Yoonmi will not be like this today, idiot.” I chuckled slowly by what Chen did.

 

“He didn’t came back. I was just waiting for nothing. Until my birthday came, well, since my father left, I don’t want to celebrate my birthday anymore. Then one time, when my birthday came, she surprised me. All of my classmates were there. Even my relatives and there are lots of food. My cake was so big but I don’t like it. I don’t like it at all. I was mad at my mom. I told her that I don’t want to celebrate without my father. I was turning seven back then. I went to my cake and threw it on the ground. ”

 

“What a rebel you are.” Kris commented.

 

“Remember guys, she’s our president.” Chen joked and everyone laugh, including me.

 

“I was so little back then!” I defended. They laughed again.

 

“Continue now noona,” Tao pleaded. He was leaning on the table as if he’s listening to a bedtime story.

 

“Of course my mom scolded me for what I’ve done. And because of that I ran away from her. I was so mad, really mad and then I saw my dad at the park. I-”

 

“That park where Hae Jee and Luhan saw you?” Hera inserted her question to me. I nodded.

 

“I called him. He turned around and looked at me with disbelief. A girl, I think a year or two years younger than me was beside him. But I really didn’t care that time.”

 

“So basically that girl was Hyuna?”

 

“Of course Chen! Stupid!!” Xiumin answered and stuck his tongue out. He was satisfied that he got his revenge.

 

“I know, that’s why I said BASICALLY!” Chen defended himself but Luhan stopped them because they were starting to kill each other.

 

“Stop it guys. Let Yoonmi finish her story.”

“I said to my dad, ‘appa!appa! It’s my birthday today!’ I’m so excited that time. I’m even jumping with joy because I thought he will come back. But what surprised me the most is when he just ignored me. I thought he didn’t saw me so I went to him and cling to his arms.” My tears are forming again and the pain came back.

 

“He pulled away his arms to me. The girl, which was Hyuna was asking my father, uhm, Mr. Lee rather, if he knows who I am. Mr. Lee answered that he didn’t know me. I cried because my father didn’t recognize me as his daughter. I cried in front of them. My father called a guard,” I sniffed.

 

“And I can still remember what he said to that guard, ‘Can you please take this child to her mother. I don’t know this kid and my daughter might be jealous to her calling me her father.’”

 

“That’s rude.”

 

“I know right. The guard harshly grabbed my hand and was scolding me. I didn’t listen to him, instead I just stared at my father. I was so confused and hurt. My own father disregarded me. That day I realized that I don’t have a father anymore. So I removed my love for him in my heart.”

 

“You had a tragic childhood memory.”

 

“I guess so,”

 

“So your father’s the reason why you hate boys?”

 

“At first yes, he was the reason. I didn’t trust the boys because of what he did. Until Minhyuk came into my life.”

 

“Who’s Minhyuk?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“He’s my ex-boyfriend.”

 

“Woah, what about him?”

 

“Well, Yoonmi trusted Minhyuk with her heart and he broke it again.” Hae Jee said in behalf of me.

 

All of the boys were so curious of what happened and Hera too. Hae Jee started talking about what happened with me and Minhyuk. She started with the good memories and then the worst. After they heard that, they want to kill Minhyuk.

 

“That bastard!” Chen said.

 

“You trusted the wrong person Yoonmi. Don’t do that again.” D.O. stated.

 

“I know Kyungsoo but I guess I repeated my mistake again. It’s too late to tell me that.”

 

“What? To whom did you trust your hea--, to Sehun? What happened with you guys?”

 

“Sehun’s not at fault in here. I just assumed things and yeah, happens.”

“I don’t get it. You and Sehun’s in a relationship now, right?” D.O. asked.

 

“They were just in a fake relationship.” Hae Jee said. I’m glad she said it instead of me.

 

“WHAT?!” The boys, again, except Luhan, growled in disbelief. Tao suddenly sits up straight as he heard that.

 

“I thought it was real. You both are good actors.” Chanyeol  noted.

 

Hae Jee explained about that whole fake relationship thing and how I ended up falling in love with Sehun.

 

“It’s totally cliché,” I told them.

 

“Wow, how did maknae do that? I want to learn how he makes a man-hater girl fall for him!” Baekhyun beamed.

 

“I don’t get it.” Tao whined.

 

“Which part didn’t you get Tao?”

 

“Did you confess to Sehun, noona?”

 

“Yeah,”

 

“And what did he said?” Hae Jee and Hera both ask at the same time.

 

“He said that I’m forbidden to like him because he don’t like me and stormed out of the room. Then this morning, I saw him with Hyuna.” I told them simply, like I’m just telling them that I’m didn’t ate something since this morning.

 

“WHAT?!” for the nth time, all of them asked.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys! I hope you like this update. Actually, i'm not satisfied with it. 
But, Please do comment so that I know what you think about this chapter. Thank you very much.
Do you like the new poster? 
I like it by the way and it's made by the inception graphic shop.
P.S. I really made a way to update this, hahaha, I'm staying at a dormitory and it has curfews xD