This is why...(Sehun's POV)

Tell Me Why

 

Sehun’s POV (Let’s go back)

 

Yoonmi and I played computer game out of boredom. It’s quite fun actually but then someone had to ruin the mood. My mom called. At first I was hesitant to answer since I’m playing and don’t want to be disturbed. I am half way on defeating Yoonmi and if I win I can make something that can benefit both of us. Take note, the both of us. A second later, I decided to answer. Maybe it’s really important.

 

“Mom?” I answered with a not-so-interested voice.

 

“Sehun, sweetie, how are you?” Sweetie? Why the hell she’s calling me sweetie now? Something is wrong, I knew it. She’s going to ask me another favour.

 

“So far, I’m fine. Thanks for the car by the way.” I thanked her.

 

“I have something to tell you…” Now, here it is. She’s going to tell me something. I hope it’s isn’t a bad news.

 

“What is it?” I asked, calmly, not because I was cool on whatever she’s going to tell me but I want to end this call immediately.

 

“Our company has been bankrupt,” she started. I was taken aback. After all those business meeting they went, our company is going down? Why on earth would that happen?

 

“And?”

 

“To make it stable, we need to earn a partnership from other healthy companies. The CEO of Lee Enterprise was kind enough to offer help to us. But in return,” she continued.

 

“In return what?” I know it has something to do with me.

 

“You have to marry his daughter.”

 

“What? I don’t want that!” I crooked my eyebrows. I am never a fan of arranged marriage because it’s cruel. Besides, we had a deal, I will going to go here and live with her bestfriend who turns out to be Yoonmi’s mother and she and my father won’t arranged me to any kinds of arrangement especially this.

 

“But Sehun, we can’t do anything. If we didn’t take the offer of Mr. Lee then we will be nowhere. Everything is in order now, your fiancée has been busy planning the wedding…”

 

“Cancel everything! I didn’t even agree on that wedding and yet that woman started planning everything?”

 

“We can’t do anything now. The deal had been closed and we can’t back out. It’s in the contract.” My mom gulped. She knew that I was pissed and she was afraid that I will do something stupid to myself.

 

“You can’t do that! This is my life and I’m going to rule it myself. You can’t just tell me to marry some spoiled brat heiress.” I shouted, I think I heard my mom sobbed. But I don’t care. Try to be in my situation and you’ll know how difficult it is.

 

“B-but Sehun, please. For the sake of our lives, just do it. Whether you like it or not…” I hung up.

 

I can’t endure the things she just said. I am fuming with anger and because of that I didn’t had the chance to finish the game we played. Instead, I went directly to my room. Yoonmi seems disappointed from what I acted but I can set that problem aside now, besides I have some bigger issues to solve. If I can find a solution to it.

 

Marriage…

Marriage…

Marriage…

 

Urrgh! That stupid word is messing up in my head. Awhile after, my phone beeped, it was from an unknown number.

 

‘Hey handsome ;)’ it said. I stared at my phone screen. Who the hell is this? I’m not in the mood to flirt right now. I quickly sent a reply asking this person’s name.

 

‘Lee Hyuna. Your fiancé ’ she responded right away.

 

Fck. No way! No freaking way! Lee Hyuna is my fiancé? It just made all things from worse to worst. I’ve known Lee Hyuna for long, we’ve met a lot from the business parties I attended. I’ve once had a crush on her but that all ended when I’ve known that she’s planning to hook up with Suho, Kai, Baekhyun and me. My poor friends have fallen with her, even Chanyeol and D.O. while me on the other hand was saved by Yunhee, her bestfriend. She made my five friends suffer under her spell. She’s the worst kind of person I’ve ever known.

 

Another message was sent to me.

 

‘Meet me at the airport the day after tomorrow. Be sure to be there, or else, your whole family will going to suffer.’

 

This is what you call blackmail. Out of rage, I threw my phone away. I don’t know where it went but I don’t care. I’m pissed, frustrated, annoyed and defeated. Nothing can compare how angry I was. I planned to sleep, as if it can make my problem go away.

 

When morning came, I immediately woke up and got to school first. I’d like to talk to Luhan about my problem, he’s my bestfriend after all. Good thing Luhan is the most punctual among my circle of friends, so it’s not really a problem when I go to school very early.

 

I saw Luhan sitting on one of the benches at the back of the gymnasium. He’s waiting for Hae Jee I supposed.

 

“Hyung!” I called him. He looked over at my direction and was surprised to see me.

 

“Why are you here so early? I thought you’re going to be with Yoonmi. It’s the last day of the deal right?” I sat beside him, covered my face with my hands.

 

“You have a problem.” He stated. Luhan knows everything about me so basically he can tell that I have a problem. I nodded in response.

 

“What is it?”

 

“I’m in an arranged marriage...” I answered.

 

“What?!”

 

“Yeah. Stupid right?”

 

“What about Yoonmi?” He asked. He knew about my fake relationship thing with Yoonmi and he knows that from the very first time I saw her, I had a crush on her.

 

“That’s my other problem.”

 

“What will you do know? What about the plan for tomorrow? I’ve arranged the restaurant already and everything was…” I cut him off.

 

“I guess I’ll stay away from Yoonmi.”

 

“What did you say? You can’t do that Sehun. You know that Yoonmi had feelings for you too. It’s been confirmed!” he shouted. I know that Yoonmi had fallen for me, I can see that. But what can I do? As much as I want her to be my official real girlfriend, I can’t. There’s Hyuna who threatens my family.

 

“I don’t want to make this any harder for us.”

 

“So you’re just going to give her up without even fighting the battle? You’re a coward Sehun.”

 

“I know. I know I am, okay. But if I will pursue the plan tomorrow and It will succeed, the time will come that Yoonmi will know about this marriage. And if that happens I can hurt her feelings more. It’s better this way, I guess. Besides she doesn’t know about my feelings to her.” I said feeling very sad. I don’t want to give up but I’m afraid to hurt Yoonmi.

 

“Do you think that you won’t hurt her if you stay away?” he asked then added, “I guess not.”

 

“And, how can you stay away from her if you two are living under the same roof?”

 

“I can make that possible.”

 

I heard Luhan heaved a sigh.

 

“You’ve just wasted your time planning for tomorrow.”

 

“Yeah,”

 

Actually tomorrow, I planned to court Yoonmi. Everything seems to be in order, everything except me.

 

Later that night, I ate with Yoonmi for the last time. I had my cold look on, she seems to think that I’m mad. Yeah, that’s true. I’m mad at everyone, I’m mad at my parents, I’m mad at Hyuna and I’m mad at myself. I didn’t talk, because if I do, I might end up spilling everything to her.

 

I was surprised when she started to make a conversation.

 

“So…it’s the last day today,” she started.

 

“And I guess you’re happy about it,” I said with no emotions in my face but deep inside I am hurt and sad.

 

“Not really,” she answered. I looked at her with confusion on my face, even though I know what that means.

 

“What do you mean by not really?”

 

“S-Sehun, I-I-I think I-I-Ilikeyou.” She stuttered, she’s avoiding my gaze. I dropped my spoon. I didn’t expect her to confess first. I want to tell her that I like her too! But if I tell her that, then everything will be complicated.

 

“You are forbidden to like me,” I said that coldly. I too was shocked of my words.

 

“Why can’t I like you?” she asked. Tears were now streaming at her face. I want to run into her and hug her. Tell her that I’m just kidding and I like her too. It’s so hard to see Yoonmi in that state.

 

“Just don’t.” I tell her firmly.

 

“Why? Answer me?”

 

“Because I don’t like you! Get it?” I lied.

 

“It’s your plan all the way right? You want me to fall for you and then you’ll reject my feelings. That’s what players do, right? You’re no different from Minhyuk! You’re like him!” Every word she said are going directly to my heart. It hurts.

 

“Think all you want. It won’t change my feelings for you.” I stormed out of the room. I don’t want to hear something came from her anymore. It just hurt. So much. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[a/n] Did Sehun answered your question? Actually I had a hard time writing it. But it's here, I guess there will be a part two of his POV soon.
bigbangvip42 guessed it right. kekeke

Please drop some comment so that I can know your perspective about this chapter.
I want to be friend to each of you so if you want too, just PM me. Thanks :)
P.S. I don't know how to make a poster T_T can anyone help me?