Say You're Mine

Tell Me Why

 

Sehun’s POV

 

I’m sweating really hard. I’m totally nervous. What if Yoonmi will not go here? I hope she will. I’ve done everything to her. That’s how much I love her. This may sound cheesy but whatever. I stared at the door wondering if it will be open by Yoonmi soon.

 

I got tired of waiting. I looked at my watch and its twenty-nine minutes past three. Yoonmi should already be here. My hopes were drained by now, but then the door opened revealing the girl I’m waiting. 

 

I smiled at her, but she didn’t smile back. Instead, she just stared at the outside view. I wondered whay she saw at the horizon. She cleared signalling me to start talking.

 

“I’m in an arranged marriage.” I said, not too calmly. Yoonmi then looked at me with those confuse eyes.

 

“You’re arranged with Hyuna? How come?”

 

I explained to her the status of our company, the deal of my father and Mr. Lee. By the way, when she heard the name Mr. Lee she cringed a bit and got uncomfortable. She listened very carefully, as if observing if I am telling a truth or a lie.

 

“But I don’t understand why you have to act that harsh. I mean, you can just tell me that you’re arranged to another girl. It’s no big deal. Really.” She stated matter-of-factly.

 

“I got covered up with my fears.”

 

“Really?” I shook my head.

 

“Actually, I’m really afraid to hurt you. I thought it can cause more pain to you if I told you that we are not destined to be together because of some stupid arranged marriage. And you made me surprise that time, you said you like me…” I looked at Yoonmi and I can see that she blushed.

 

“Stop it…”

 

“You’re blushing,” I teased, smiling at her.

 

“You’re really are stupid. Do you really think that you’ll not hurt me if you say those words after I confessed?” she rolled her eyes. Her anger is raging, I guess. I hope not. I don’t want any quarrel to happen. I came here just to explain not to have a fight with her.

 

“That’s why I said sorry. I’m so stupid, you’re right. But we can’t change what happened. It’s all done but we can still make a better future.”

 

“What better future are you saying? There’s a chance for us to be friends again, but-”

 

“Can I court you?” She gasped in surprise as I uttered those words. I smile a bit.

 

“I-I d-d-d-don’t think so.” She stammered. It’s so rare for her to stammer like that.

“Why?”

 

“What about your so-called arranged marriage? What about Hyuna? What about your company?”

 

“If those things are nothing to me, would you say yes?” I asked making her dumbfounded.

 

“I-I don’t know.”

 

“Yoonmi, I want you to be my girlfriend. You know why? Because when I’m with you I feel so complete, so happy. And besides,” I stared at her red lips. “Your lips are so irresistible.”

 

Yoonmi’s face turned to crimson again. She looked away to me and awkwardly doing some weird things on her hands.

 

“So?”

 

She didn’t respond. She’s thinking very deeply. I think she’ll consider my offer.

 

“But what if your parents got mad at you?” she asked worriedly. See? She’s giving me a chance!

 

“I’ll make a way. I should’ve court you properly last time instead of getting you involved in a fake relationship. I didn’t know that you’ll fall for me.” I chuckled.

 

“You’re so full of yourself!” she scoffed and turned her back to me.

 

“I’m just kidding. But isn’t that true?” I smirked. I love annoying her, she’s so cute when she’s annoyed or angry.

 

She didn’t answer me again. I walked near to her, “So? What’s your answer?”

 

She heaved a sigh and said, “Come here.” I’m trying to hide my smile but I couldn’t. I went near to her then suddenly she cupped my face and kissed me! She initiated the kiss! It’s so rare! Of course, I responded. When we broke apart, we ran out of air. We both inhaled and exhaled the air around us.

 

“So, is that a yes?”

 

“What do you think?” she smiled for the first time today!

 

“Say you’re mine.”

 

“I’m your’s Oh Sehun the jerk.”

 

“Hey! Why jerk?”

 

“Because you are!” she stuck her tongue out like a kid winning a lollipop on a party. I pinched both of her cheeks because she is so cute.

 

“Yah! It hurts!”

“True love hurts. I know.”

 

“I heard you didn’t sleep last night. Is that true?” I nod and stretched my arms. I yawned and searched for something as an alternate pillow. I chose my bag since it’s soft.

 

“Do you have lots of things to do?” I asked her.

 

“Not really. I’ve done mostly of the plans and I’ll just going to present it to my colleagues.”

 

“Is it okay for you if I’ll just sleep for awhile?” I asked but she shook her head.

 

“W-why?”

 

“Not if your head will not lay on my lap. I’m going to sing you a lullaby. As a thank you gift I guess? Is it enough? ”

 

“Your ‘yes’ already paid up everything I did. But I think it’s a bonus for me.” She moved closer to me and I laid my head to her lap. She began my hair.

 

“Yoonmi, I need to tell you something,”

 

“Hmm? What is it?”

 

“But promise me you’ll not be angry.”

 

“Depends.” She shrugged.

 

“Is Mr. Lee your father?” she took a deep breath before answering.

 

“H-how did you know that?”

 

“I overheard it when you’re telling your life story to my friends.” I muttered bitterly.

 

“You’re there? I thought you’re with Hyuna.”

 

“And how did you know that I’m with Hyuna?” I raised my eyebrows this time.

 

“I followed you.” She confessed. My eyes grew wide, “So, so you, you saw the kiss?”

 

She nodded sadly.

 

“Oh. I’m so sorry about that. Hyuna just attacked me without warning. I myself was shocked but I swear I didn’t kiss back.”

 

She shrugged, “Okay.”

 

“So, you and Hyuna are stepsisters? Your father is Mr. Lee? You’re a daughter of Mr. Lee?”

 

“Yes. Yes. I don’t think so.”

 

“Why? You’re not a daughter of Mr. Lee?”

 

“Biologically, he is my father but his not my father anymore. In my mind and also in my heart, my father was already dead.”

 

“That’s harsh.”

 

“But he did harsher than that.”

 

“I thought I can just tell my mother that my girlfriend is also a daughter of Mr. Lee and then she’ll approver to us and problem’s solved!”

 

“Don’t do that! I don’t want to have any contacts to my, I mean Mr. Lee again.” She’s serious. Maybe I won’t pursue my plan. It’ll become more things complicated.

 

“Okay.” I answered.

 

“Yoonmi,”

 

“Hmmmm?”

 

“I love you.” I stated meaningfully.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Honestly, I'm not satisfied with this chapter -_-
But, but, the GROWL music video is out~
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! honestly, i haven't watch it yet.
Enjoy guys :D