This is bad

Tell Me Why

 

Yoonmi's POV

 

As I entered the school premises, a wild flock of girls stomped their feet towards me. A tall girl with a brown hair talks something like, “Ms. Pres, why did you to this to me? To us? Why did you steal our Sehun?” Their eyes were red and obviously were crying a moment ago. Another girl, a cute little one with an apple cut hair, tap the shoulders of her friend as she was crying again. Seriously? If they only know the truth. I didn’t respond instead I just walked away from them. They cannot do something bad to me. That’s the sad reality.

 

Everywhere I go, I got this weird, awkward, confused and disgusted look. But when I stare back at them they’ll just gulped. They cannot do something to me as I said earlier. I can make them expelled if they do something to me. Mr. Kim is so generous enough to give me the power to do that. So far the students that got expelled were the ones who were really bully and bad and gangsters.

 

 I can feel that all of them want to know the reason why I am dating Sehun now. The famous man-hater of the campus is now currently letting herself into relationship. If only they knew. No one can harass me except Sehun. If only my words didn’t go too far, this may not happen. I’m the world’s stupidest person alive. Grrrrr..

 

“Yoonmi!” Hae Jee called me from the distance and she was running to me. “I’ve been waiting for you,” she added.  “Is it true that you and Sehun a-are,” she leaned closer to my ears “dating?” she whispered. I sighed. I was about to tell her that it’s just a fake thing but then Luhan got out of nowhere with Sehun, Baekhyun, Kris, D.O., Chen and Kai.

 

“Hey Yoonmi! It’s true isn’t it? This Sehun is not just playing tricks with us?” Luhan asked and Sehun shot me a glare, reminding me about the deal and punishment.

 

“Y-y-yes.” I stuttered. Luhan, Chen and Kris stared at me. They are not used to see me stuttering. They sense something really awful about the situation, I know they can’t still believe that I dated again. Sehun eyed me again.

 

“I mean yes. Sehun is not playing HIS little games. WE are REALLY DATING. HE asked me last night and I said yes, WHOLEHEARTEDLY.” I pointed out every word that needs to be emphasized. Everybody that were in the radius of the area heard it. Some fainted, some were shocked, and some didn’t bother to show some emotions. I smirked, Sehun smirked.

 

“WOW! Sehun you’re really are something! How did you learn to do that? I mean you’re still new in this campus and yet you have melted the president’s heart.” Luhan cooed. “Ooohh! Something must happen in Yoonmi’s house! You’re living together right?” Kai teased ad Sehun grinned.

 

“Yes, something DID happen.” I gave him my death glare and he just winked. I’m gonna kill that bastard tonight! Good thing a few students just heard it. I don’t want any other talks about me more than this.

 

“We must celebrate after school! Right Sehun?” Baekhyun chimed happily.

 

“Why? It’s not really necessary guys and besides I’m gonna be busy because of council’s work.” I said, praying that they will buy my excuse.

 

“Well, of course it’s necessary. First because you have totally gotten over with Min-” Luhan was about to say his name but Hae Jee covered his mouth signaling him to stop.

“Oh and you’re the first person that Sehun introduced to us as his girlfriend after what happened to Yun-” This time Kai elbowed Luhan, telling him to stop. “Ouch! Really guys?” he whined.

 

“What happened to Who?” I curiously asked them. No one bothered to answer me. Silence is really awkward. Sehun cleared his throat. “I think we really need to go to our classrooms right now.” Everybody nodded. “Maknae, there will be a party tonight, right?” Please say no. Please say no. I mouthed at him.

 

“Of course.” He smiled. Sehun is jerk. Sehun is jerk. I chanted in my mind and glared at him. I made a face and walked faster than everybody. Suddenly, I felt a hand holding on my left hand. I looked at the person who owns the stupid hand and saw stupid Sehun. Stupid hand and Stupid Sehun, meant to be.

 

We entered our homeroom, still our hands with each other’s. His hands were soft, opposite to his character. Fortunately I didn’t sense any tingly spark from his touch because if I do, it will really end up into a total disaster. All eyes were on us, especially Goo Rin’s, the one who flirted with Sehun the other time.

 

Mrs. Shim saw us and gives us a heart-warming smile. “Wow, the rumors are true. You two really are together. That explains the hands.” I withdraw my hand from his touch and greeted Mrs. Shim. “Well, congratulations Yoonmi! Atlast you’ve opened your heart to boys again.” Even though I want to give that teacher a punch for gossiping about student’s life, I gave her my smile. A tiny one.

 

We were in the middle of discussing literatures, the classical and modern. Someone knocked the door. “Excuse me Mrs. Shim, Ms. Park Yoonmi is being called by the principal.” Mrs. Shim nod in response and went back to talking. I then headed to Mr. Kim’s office, wondering why he called me so suddenly.

 

“Good morning, Mr. Kim. You called me.” I said and bowed.

 

“Ah, yes. Remember your proposed trip about economics?” I nod, “I will agree on that.”

 

“Really? Thank you sir!” I jumped with joy.

 

“Let the teachers handle that activity, ne. You don’t need to bother yourself on preparing some activities. Announce to the class this afternoon. You can go now. Thank you. ” I thanked him again and bowed. I went then to Ms. Joo’s office, she’s our economics teacher.

 

I knocked at the door and Ms. Joo responded.

 

“Good morning Ms. Joo. I would like to tell you that the proposed trip was accepted by our Principal.”

 

“Really? Thank you very much Yoonmi! You are the best!” she smiled at me.

 

“I’m going now Ms. Joo.” I bowed

 

“Oh. Wait. It’s true right that You and Sehun are dating?” I just smiled at her. “Congratulations! Finally you’ve open your heart to boys!”

 

Whatever! I smiled again and went out from her office.

 I was about to enter my Science class when Hera texted me about the activity for the next month which is our School festival. So no other choice but to settle this and arrange the data needed on the meeting for the members. The student’s council room is very quiet at the moment. I am brainstorming some ideas when I heard the door open, revealing Sehun. Oh It’s lunch time already.

 

“I hope you didn’t forget something.” He said casually.

 

“What?”

 

“It’s lunch time.”

 

“And so?”

 

“And so? Fine. You really did forget about it. Whatever.” And with that he closed the door with a bang.

 

“Psshh, Sehun is really weird.” I shook my head and went back to work.

 

An hour later my stomach was grumbling crazily. I forgot to eat lunch. Aigoo, where’s my lunch? And like a magic I remembered something.

 

“Omo! It’s in the rule!!! It’s in the rule!!! What am I gonna do?” I panicked and hurriedly went to find Sehun. Aish! I’m so stupid!!!!! I’m so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I searched Sehun around the campus. Lucky me, there he was, sitting under the tree with his friends. I nervously walked towards him.

 

“Uhmm,” I cleared my throat. “Hi!” I waved at him and he smiled. An evil smile.

 

“Hello. Have you eaten your lunch now?” Sehun asked me but I shook my head.

 

“Oh. My GIRLFRIEND must be hungry. Come on, let’s buy you something to eat.” I nodded and he dragged me out of his friends.

 

“You have just broke the rule.” He whispered and smirked.

 

“Can I have atleast have a trial? I’m really not used to it. Please Sehun!!!Please!!” I pleaded.

 

“No. I’m going to punish you this afternoon, after class.” He stuck his tongue out and made his way to the lunch counter. He bought me a sandwich.

 

Afternoon went by so fast that I want to be Chronus for just a second so that I can control the time. I don’t want to be kissed by Sehun! I’m afraid I’m gonna turn into a frog! Ew!

 

“Yoonmi!” Hae Jee distracted my thoughts. “Come on. The party’s going to be in your house.” She pulled my hands but I stop her. “Hae Jee, help me!” I was in verge of crying.

 

“Why?”

 

“I---” No one must know about the deal. I covered my face with my hands and shook my head. “Nothing. Let’s go.”

 

“Girl, you need to explain things to me at the party, okay?” I nodded.

 

Hae Jee and I went to my house, just the two of us. He said that the boys were preparing the things they needed. I was damn nervous at the same time felt relieved that Sehun didn’t kiss me infront of the whole school. Maybe this time, he forgot.

 

My house was blasted with loud music and disco lights. Many cars were parked outside, I think there were nine cars. I furrowed my eyebrows because I didn’t expect that they will invite so many people! i walked fastly leaving Hae Jee. I thought they were other people but then realized that it was just the populars in the school namely, Chen, Kris, Chanyeol, Tao, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Kai, D.O., Luhan and Sehun. I wondered where Suho was. Lay was not in here because he texted me that her mother want him to ran an errand for her. Hmmmm? It’s weird. Suho has not been texting me or calling me. And I haven’t seen him at school. I shrugged my shoulders, set aside the thought and put my bag on the couch, Chen saw me.

 

“Hey Ms. Pres! You’re here!” he said. “Hyungs! Ms. Pres has arrived.”

 

The boys went to greet me and Luhan asked where Hae Jee was and I said that I left her outside so he picked her up.

 

“So, what are we going to do now?” I asked.

 

“Let’s eat then watch a movie!” Chanyeol exclaimed happily. Baekhyun clapped his hands for Chanyeol because he just suggested a great idea as Baekhyun has said it. The boys nodded.  We then started eating our foods. They did not cook it but they bought it on the famous Chinese restaurant so it was really delicious. The boys and Hae Jee were discussing something and I’m just being a wallflower. I don’t want to talk to them they’ll just tease me and I might end up telling them about the deal and Sehun will me. Yeah, I’m scared.

 

“Hey maknae you must kiss Yoonmi now! It’s our tradition, remember?” Kai said.

 

“Ah, thanks for making me remember that Kai.” I gulped and wanted to strangle Kai because he makes Sehun remembered about my punishment. I cannot say no to this. Aish!!!!!!!!!

 

“Uhmm,” I managed to say but Sehun raised an eyebrow.

 

“Kiss now! Kiss now!” The boys and Hae Jee chanted. Hae Jee seemed to be happy that me and Sehun is dating. I wonder why but…

 

Sehun cupped my face and leaned closer to me. My heart started beating faster, faster and faster. I closed my eyes so that I can’t see him. But before he kisses me, he whispered the words, “Thank me that I will just do the first punishment here.” After that he kissed me, not in the cheeks, not in the temple, not in the forehead but in the lips. Of course I didn’t respond, I just closed my eyes. I was praying that it will just last for a second but Sehun kissed me deeper than I thought. I still didn’t respond to his kisses but he pinched my leg making me gasp and his tongue explored my mouth. I’ve got no other choice but to respond. It lasted so long that when we broke the kiss, we were both panting and grasping for air.

 

“That. Was. Hot.” Xiumin commented and I lowered my head.

 

“Hey, there’s a jealous couple in here!” Chanyeol yelled and everyone looked at him and knew what he meant. Hae Jee and Luhan looked at each other and giggled. The two were used to it so they kissed in front of us like they were just the only person in the world. Me on the other hand felt my cheek getting hot. Then I realized I was blushing. Before anyone can notice it, I excused myself to them.

 

I want to confess something.

 

I felt something different after the kiss.

 

This is bad.

=================================================================

as I promised, i updated :)