See you tomorrow

Tell Me Why

 

Yoonmi’s POV

 

I locked myself in my room pretending to do something even though I was just lying on my bed staring at the empty ceiling. The kiss was replaying stupidly at my mind. I don’t like the effect of it more like I hate weird feelings. Weird feelings could turn out to something weirder. I texted Hae Jee to inform everybody that I really needed to finish a report.

 

The clock says 11:00 P.M. and the music is still blasting but now you cannot hear laughter and voices. Therefore the boys were now knocked out. I heard a knock from my door and I opened it. Hae Jee said that the boys were now sleeping and all of them were drunk.

 

“You should go home now. It’s late.” I suggested.

 

“Nah- I told my mom I’m gonna go home very late today.” She answered as she made her way to seat at the corner of my bed.

 

“So,” Hae Jee started.

 

“Hmmm, so what?”

 

“Tell me everything!” she exclaimed and I rolled my eyes. I know she cannot let go of this matter.

 

“It’s just a deal.” I blurted out before realizing what I said. I quickly covered my mouth.

 

“What?” She asked and confused look can be written on her face.

 

“Never mind.” I managed to say.

 

“Yoonmi,” she warned. “Tell me. EVERYTHING” she emphasized every letter of the word ‘everything’. No other choice but to tell her the truth after all she’s my bestfriend and I trust her with all my life and- so much for the drama. Well, I told her about it.

 

“Fine. But don’t ever tell,” I glanced at the door because my paranoia is killing me and moved closer to Hae Jee and whispered, “Sehun that I told you about it.” Hae Jee nodded in response.

 

“The dating thing,” I started. “It’s just a deal.” Hae Jee’s eyes widened and her jaw went directly to the floor. Without waiting for her response, I told her everything why it happened. Hae Jee was even more shocked after I spill out everything in the bag.

 

“You really did that? You accepted? You-” she yelled and I hushed her. She knew what I meant and she lowered her voice. “That’s impossible Yoonmi!”

 

“I know and I’m stupid.”

 

“No freaking way! You’ve been manipulated by a boy! That’s amazing.” This time, my mouth went agape.

 

“Amazing?”

“Yeah!” she exclaimed.

 

“Why would that stupid thing slash idea be amazing? Huh?”

 

“Well, First is you have answered one of my prayers,”

 

“What?”

 

“And second, you two, well you and Sehun look good together! The both of you would make a better couple than you and Suho.”

 

“Oh Shut up! I don’t want to have a serious relationship with anybody and you know that.” I said.

 

“We’ll see.” Hae Jee’s eyebrow flicked upward.

 

“Yah! Thirty days to go and I’ll be free to this stupid arrangement!” I cheered.

 

“Fine.”

 

Hae Jee yawned indicating that she’s sleepy.

 

“Help me to wake them up Yoonmi. I want to sleep now.” She lied on my bed and closed her eyes but I stood up and pulled her to stand. She pouted but I just ruffled her hair.

 

The house was a mess. Chips’ wrappers, empty bottles were everywhere. And the boys were a total wreck!

 

“How are we going to wake up these drunk people?” I asked Hae Jee.

 

She just sighed as she went to Luhan and tried to wake him up but he didn’t move.

 

“It’s hopeless.” She said, her voice sound defeated.

 

“Let them stay here for tonight.” I suggested.

 

“Really? Thanks Yoonmi!” She jumped and went directly to my room which means that she’s going to sleep here too. I shook my head as I stared the funny looking faces of the drunkards. I started picking up the garbage and put it on the bin. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sehun, his mouth slightly open. An idea popped up suddenly on my brilliant mind.

 

I got my make up and started to draw things on Sehun’s face! I drew whiskers on his cheeks and out a big red dot on his nose and put some lipstick on his lips. Now he looks like a cat. I laughed silently, rolled on the floor like a buffalo or totally a maniac as I looked at Sehun. I quickly grabbed out my phone and took a couple of pictures of him and went back cleaning again.

 

Two days have passed since the party. When Sehun woke up in the morning, all of the boys were laughing and took pictures of him but he got pissed and made his hyungs delete the pictures. He asked who did it but no one answered and fortunately he did not suspect me. Until now he didn’t know that I’m the culprit.

 

Its Monday again and tomorrow is Tuesday which means that tomorrow would be the start of our one week trip on economics. The teachers, specifically Ms. Joo reminded us to prepare the things we needed. She declared a no-class on the afternoon so that we can get ready for the trip.

 

“Thank God! No classesssssssssssss!!!!!!And a triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!!!!!!!!!!” Baekhyunexclaimed as he sat down comfortably on Lu Han’s couch with his feet up in the table. We are now currently at Luhan’s humble abode. I’m really not interested in going her but Hae Jee insisted. All twelve boys are here including Suho.

 

“I’m going to go to the convenience store and buy foods for the trip, who wants to come?” Hae Jee offered. Xiumin raised his hands then followed by Baekhyun and Chanyeol. “And me!” added D.O.

 

“Hey! I wanna go too!” said Kris and quickly get up from his feet. “Me too!” Chen, Kai, Lay and Tao beamed in unison.

 

“And Luhan you’re coming with me whether you like it or not.” Hae Jee informed her boyfriend and Luhan groaned in response.

 

“I’m going too, ” Sehun said and turned to me “Are you coming Yoonmi?” he asked me and answered no. I have packed and prepared my things last night.

 

So now all of them went to mall leaving Suho and me alone in Luhan’s house. It’s not that I don’t like it but you can feel the atmosphere was really awkward. Like A-W-K-W-A-R-D.

“Uhm,” we both started and Suho smiled indicating me  to talk first but I shook my head and letting him to spill out what he wants to say.

 

“So, Sehun and you are-” before he could finish I cutted him with my ‘yes’ answer.

 

“Oh right, well, then congratulations! Lucky maknae.” He gave me a small smile.

 

“So, uhmmm, have you, well prepared things neede for tomorrow? I assumed you have since you didn’t go with them.” Suho shook his head.

 

“Actually I’m not coming. My father wants me to go to Paris for some business appointments.”

 

“Really?” I beamed excitedly and he nodded happily.

 

“Wow! That would be amazing! I always dreamed to go to Paris and spent half of my day at the Eiffel tower! Oh, by the way, buy me some croissants there, ne and an Eiffel tower keychain!” He laughed at my childish statements.

 

“I will bring some for you.” He answered.

 

“Thank you Suho-ssi!!!!!” I hugged him, he was shocked but then he hugged back.

“So when’s your flight?” Suho glanced at his watch and said hurriedly,

 

“Actually, it’s 60 minutes from now. Gotta go. Goodbye Yoonmi!” he waved.

 

“Goodbye Suho-ssi! Have fun at Paris and don’t forget my souvenirs!!!” I yelled and waved back. I watched him pulled his Porsche car.

 

I called Hae Jee and told her that Suho was off to Paris. She wasn’t shock, instead she knew it already and so with the boys. I was hurt a little but I disregarded it.

 

The eleven boys with Hae Jee went back to Luhan’s mansion and bid goodbyes to each other and also saying see-you-tomorrows.

=========================================================================================

Happy Birthday Tao!
This chapter is lame -_-
sorry about that
i'm excited for their trip though!!!! xD