First impression?

Tell Me Why

Yoonmi's POV (Yours)

 

“Yoonmi, get up now!” my mom called me. I grunted in response, it’s 6 o’clock in the morning, it’s freaking Saturday and yet I’ve got to wake up so early? What the? I sleepily went downstairs to ask why she’s waking me.

 

“Why so early mom?” I mumbled with my eyes close. Clearly indicating that I’m still sleepy.

 

“Do you remember my bestfriend Mrs. Oh?” I lazily shook my head.

 

“Well that’s bad, though I haven’t seen her for years. She asked me a favor if her son could stay here in our house for the rest of the year since she and her husband will be going to have a year-round business meetings and seminars to attend to. She doesn’t want her son to be left behind.” I furrowed my eyebrows and trying to register all she said in my brain. I hope his son will be…What?Son?

 

“Mom, did I hear it correctly? Did you just say son? I mean a boy will live here?” My eyes bulged because I was so shocked!

 

“Yes. Is there something wrong about that?”

 

“But mom! He’s a boy. You know me, I really don’t get along with species like them. We’ve never had a boy in our house!”

 

“Well, you need to adjust. It’s my bestfriend’s favor. I can’t turn her down.” That’s my mom. She always help people. She can’t say no to people who needed her help.

 

“I hope he’s not a jerk.”

 

“Yoonmi! Watch your words. Don’t judge this boy too early.I met him yesterday and he’s pretty much kind and courteous. And way too handsome. I hope you’ll end up together.” Mom crossed the line she wasn’t supposed to cross. Not this again.

 

“Mom! How could you hope a thing that would never happen? You know that I hate all the boys in the world. They all have the same mission, hurting the girls. Don’t be a matchmaker again and it’ll end up into a total disaster.”

 

“I just want you to open your heart towards boys, sweetie. Not all of them are the same. Not all of them are like your father.” I shrugged.

 

“All boys want to break a girl’s heart.” I said.

 

“I completely disagree with you!”

 

“Whatever mom. I’ll try my best. S what am I going to do?” Mom’s mood brighten.

 

“Clean the room right next to yours.” Great. Just great.

 

“But mom!”

 

“No buts! It’s the only presentable room we have. Now, get to work.” She commanded me like I’m some pitiful servant.

 

I started cleaning the room. It’s been years since it’s last used. I swept the floor and dusted the corners of the wall and on cabinets. I wiped the windows. I then put the bed cover and put some pillows and blankets. Neatly, I arranged the stuffs that’s I think he will need or some are just decorations and put away all the unnecessary. After two hours, I’m done. I wiped the sweat in my forehead and sighed. Thank God, I’m done. Why am I doing this again? Yeah right, for that guy I don’t even know.

 

“Yoonmi! Yoonmi!” mom yelled from the living room. Without hesistaions, I headed downstairs.

 

“What mom?” Then I froze. I stared at the stranger in front of me. A boy figure. Mom’s right…he’s handsome. What am I even thinking? He’s a boy, it’s just his outside features.

 

“I know I’m handsome. Stop staring or else I’m going to melt.” I raised my eyebrows. See? First impression? No need to tell that. I’m right all the way. We just met a minute ago and I totally dislike him already.

 

“Arrogant.” I said and walked away. Not a jerk? Yeah, you’re right mom.

 

“Yoonmi, come here. This is Mrs. Oh.” I bowed at her.

 

“Annyeong Mrs. Oh.” I smiled.

 

“Aigoo. Is this your daughter Jae? She’s beautiful! Annyeong.” I blushed at her compliment and said thanks.

 

“Ohhh, look at the time. I need to go home now so that I can get ready for my flight. Thank you very much Jae! I owe you so much.”

 

“No worries.” Mom said.

 

“Uhmm, Jae-ah, Sehun might be sometimes bossy and lazy. He got spoiled since he’s the only child. Do you still consider him to live here?”

Bossy?

 

“It’s okay. We can handle that. We’ll do our best. Besides, this is the only way to pay you for everything you have done for the past years.” Mom smiled.

 

“”Mom…” I started to say something but she eyed me.

 

“Okay. Thank you. Sehun, I’m going now. Be good.” I turned around and saw him nodding.

 

“Bye mom. Take care.” He said. Huh!

 

“You too.”

 

My mom waved her goodbye and when she’s nowhere to be seen, mom turned to me.

 

“Yoonmi, be good to Sehun.” At first I didn’t answer but after a minute or so I nodded.

 

“I’m going to the convenience to buy groceries needed for lunch. Help Sehun put his stuffs on the room,okay?”

 

So I’m going to stay here with that jerk?

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

“Mom, can I just buy the groceries.”

 

“No.” I give up.

 

“Okay.” I grumpily said.

 

I hurriedly went to the bathroom to take a shower. Then I bumped into someone, again.

 

“Urrgh! Watch where you’re walking!” I looked up and saw Sehun smirking, half-.

 

“Yah!” I covered my eyes. “What are you doing?”

 

“I’m going to my room.” He said.

 

“Put some clothes on!”

 

“As if you’re not happy to see my y body.” He smirked, again. When I’m one of those girls who love y-and-hot-men-smirk, I’m going to burn. But fortunately I’m not.

 

“You!!!Never.Never go out in this house!!”

 

“Woah. I’m not .”

 

“In my eyes, you are.” Oops…wrong word.

 

“I don’t know you’re a ert.” He said surprisingly.

 

“No I’m not! Shut up! Aargghh! JERK!” I strolled away from him. I’m not safe in here anymore.

 

I silently prayed that Mrs. Oh will come back here and get him. But I think that’s impossible.

 

“Aargghh!!!!!” I screamed in frustration.

 

===============================================


First chapter, done. :)
Please comment and subscribe <3

So what's your first impression about this :)
xD