Chapter 2

By Day, By Night

Minah POV

I sit on the cold, hard bathroom floor, glumly munching on an apple while rewatching an old episode of Pokemon on my phone.

Who cares if Exo thinks that I’m creepy?

They're just some popular singers who think they're all that.

They don’t know me.

They don't know who I really am.

I flash back to that stupid Chanyeol guy laughing about how I have no appealing qualities at all.

People like him make me want to come to school one day, dressed in full-model attire and looking like my gorgeous supermodel self.

Then everyone would know that I’m the super model Glam, that I’m not just the weird quiet girl sitting alone in the back of the classroom.

But then reality slaps me in the face and I remember that if I do reveal my secret, I will probably be embarrased to death.

People always look down on models. They think that we're stupid and can't figure out anything ourselves.

I know this by the looks some of my photoshoot directors, stylists, and even my Manager have given me.

I hate being treated as some stupid little pretty face. So I'd rather have no one know about the model side of me and think I'm weird than to have everyone know and think that I'm a moron.

The bell rings, signaling the end of lunch. I quickly throw my trash away and hurry out of the bathroom, heading to my next class.

I speed-walk through the hallways, completely focused on getting to my next class-

When I accidentally bump into someone’s shoulder.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” I apologize, turning around to face the person.

And I freeze.

Great. It’s Chanyeol.

“Oh. It's you.” Chanyeol wrinkles his nose at me, like I’m some piece of trash that’s way below him.

I curl my lip as I look at him. With his perfectly ruffled brown hair, attractive features, and tall frame, this idiot thinks he’s God's gift to the world.

And his status as a member of that famous singing group Exo just makes his ego even greater-

“Hey.” Chanyeol’s deep voice interrupts my thoughts. “Stop staring and get out of the way.”

I scurry aside, and he calmly strides past me.

What a jerk.