Ji-yeon (first day pt. 2)

Supernatural Love

(note: i skipped class to lunch time since i already know school is SO boring lol)

Ji-yeon's  p.o.v

"She's too perfect".

"Bwoh? Who's too perfect Ji-yeon?" Yunho asked, then followed your line of eyesight.

"Oh, the new girl"... he saw you gritting your teeth and said " Want to make her not so perfect?"

I grinned deviously as the bell rung and when you got up i followed you, watching you closely......until i saw the palm of your hand.

I stopped right where i was.

"What's wrong?" Yunho asked.

Yunho...... her hand.......

"Her hand?...... What the...... Oh my god....The star.......Its her.. the one is her.....HER!?!!?

"Shhhhhhh.... don't say it so loud Yunho-ah"

" We need to kill her.......tonight....."

 

Onew's p.o.v

I was walking when i felt the feeling i usually get when something is going to happen to one of the members in the future.

I was shocked when i saw you...

wait a minute she's not a........ she is.....a water bender?

Ji-yeon...... what is she doin- "Oh No" I gasped and got everyone from their classrooms as quickly as possible by waving my hand on the window & slightly tapping so they could hear.

When i finally got everyone together they all asked me what i wanted on our way to the storage room.

 

 

~In the storage room~

 

"Okay guys listen up, I had another vision and apparently the new girl at our school is ..........a waterbender. She's the one we have been waiting for.."

"BWOH??!!?!" They all said in sync except for Jonghyun.

"Yes and Ji-yeon she's......she's going to try and kill her ..... tonight."

"And we are going to protect her"

 

 

 

Oh no your in trouble and you don't even know it. How are you going to get out of this? And what does the star on the palm of your left hand mean? All these questions will be answered in the next chapter coming soon!

 

Yes i realized that this chapter is also kind of short too... yep and you can blame school for that too....lol