Off to the beach

Supernatural Love

A/N: Hey guys sorry this was supposed to be posted yesterday but due to the problems I had with the pictures I had to hide this chapter and fix it today. AFF was being a jerk -_- . ANYWAYS, enjoy!

 

Your P.O.V

I woke up from my peaceful sleep and looked at the clock.

"OMG! I'm going to be late school starts in 30 minutes!!" I screamed, scrambling off my bed and running to the bathroom, almost knocking my mom over.

"Ha Na!" She stopped me grabbing on to my shoulders.

"Mom I'm going to be late!" She looked at me and then began laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked, confusion written all over my face. Still laughing, she led me into the bathroom and positioned me in front of the mirror. I looked at myself in horror. My once beautiful hair was now a mess. It was all over the place and tangled into frizzy knots on the top of my head. I swear it was so bad, birds could literally lay eggs in it because that's what it looked like, a birds nest. My hands flew to the drawer in front of me, grabbing the nearest brush.

" Now what are you going to be late for?" My mom asked, a smile still planted on her face. She startled me because I completely forgot she was there, due to the condition of my hair.

"School!!" I reminded myself. I was about to rush out the bathroom door but my mom stopped me.

"Umma!~" I whined. She chuckled again.

"Ha Na, did you forget there's no school today?"

"What?!!" I asked in disbelief.

"It's Sunday Ha Na, Sunday." She said while walking out the door, chuckling once more.

Sighing I trudged back to my room and shut my door. I fell backwards onto my bed only to be greeted by the ringing of my phone.

"Ugh really!" I groaned, frowning. But as soon I saw the caller ID my frown disappeared.

Minnie  

I answered smile still on my face.

"Hey."

"Hey are you busy?"

"No, why?"

"Well we all decided that we should go to the beach later to watch the sunset, and I was hoping that you would come."

"Well-" I didn't get to finish because a certain someone interrupted me.

"HAI HA NA!!" The puppy barked, only to be hushed by a kitten.

"YAH! Quiet down in there I have a headache!"

"Oh sorry yeobo."

I chuckled. "What is up with those two?"

"Oh- he paused to laugh- they are together now."

"What and I missed it?! Aww." He started laughing again.

"So, will you come?"

"Of course I will.?

"Yay! Ok, wear a nice bathing suit.." I could literally hear the smirk he had on his face.

"Yah! Lee Taemin!" He let out a loud laugh. "What?" He said in the most innocent voice possible.

"Byeontae.."

"Hey, I'm not a ert!"

"Yeah, sure." I replied with a smug smile.

"But I'm not, Chincha!" I started laughing at him, imagining his facial expression at the moment. 

"LEE TAEMIN! GET YOUR IN HERE AND CLEAN THIS MESS UP!!" Key yelled.

"Uh-oh, gotta go jagiya, umma is angry and believe me you don't like umma when he is angry" I started laughing again.

"Ok then see you later." I was about to hang up but Taemin stopped me.

"Jagi~"

"Yes?"

" I love you." He said making me giggle.

"I love you too"

"LEE TAEMIN!!" Key yelled again

"COMING! Gotta go jagi bye!" He hung up the phone leaving me to wonder about today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was hard to decide what to wear. It was now 4 o'clock and I was having a hard time picking out a bathing suit. I knew just who to call. Since I didn't actually have his phone number I called Taemin instead.

"Hey what's up?"

"I need to talk to Key."

"Oh ok, I'll get him." I waited and soon I heard the kittens voice.

"Hello?"

"Key -I whined- , I need your help, can you guys come over early?"

"Yeah sure, see you in a bit"

"Ok thanks bye." I hung up the phone and waited anxiously. Not soon after my mom called me downstairs.

"Hey guys." 

"So what's wrong Ha Na?" Key asked.

"I don't know what to wear." I pouted making everyone giggle at my cuteness.

"Aww it's ok" Taemin said and came over to hug me.

Key came over and made Taemin let go me.

"Enough of this, we have a crisis to take care of here." He took my hand and led me upstairs.

" Ok show me what you have."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 30 minutes of searching we finally found the right outfit.

 

(a/n: the shoes are in the link, aff refused to keep the pic there even though its allowed -_- the struggle..)

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/14/48/f9/1448f952907c17d968f4a887afafe124.jpg

"Key you are the best!" I said while looking at myself in the mirror.

"Stay here, we are going to put on a show."

"Ok." He exited my room and went downstairs. A few minutes later I heard Key announcing my name

"AND NOW I PRESENT THE WONDERFUL HA NA!!!"

I came out from my room and posed at the top of the stairs, making everyone laugh. I then sashayed down the stairs slowly exposing my outfit. As soon as they could get a good view everyone but Key gasped. I looked at Taemin. He was looking at me up and down with a smirk on his face. Well I can't blame him, I did look incredible, thanks to Key.

I grabbed my bag that was sitting on the couch. 

"Well, shall we hit the road?"

"Yes we shall." Taemin replied leading me out the door, the others following.

Well off to the beach.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey party people! I'm back again! I hope you enjoyed this chappie. It was a bit longer this time haha ^^. Well I'm gonna go now. I'm sleepy, HAPPY THANKSGIVING to those of you who celebrated! Bye now!