Forever

Supernatural Love

Nobody's P.O.V

​Ha Na looked at Taemin in shock. Her eyes blue and filled with tears, sparkling in the night. You could see the love and happiness in her face. The star on her palm started to glow and Taemin's eyes turned into a fiery red. They both looked down at Ha Na's palm in shock. Something unspeakable happened, they bonded farther than ever. They could feel what the other was feeling, their senses enhanced, their love for each other stronger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

​Ha Na's P.O.V

​Taemin led me off the Ferris wheel after it stopped and the fireworks were over. He held my hand and carried the panda bear in his other arm -even though I insisted that I should carry it-. The walk was silent but it was a comfortable silence, words were not needed, for we already knew what the other was feeling. Of course I had to break that peaceful silence.

"Taemin?" 

"Hmm?"

"Don't ever leave." Taemin suddenly stopped and looked at me. 

"Ha Na, I will never leave you, ok?" He smiled at me. 

"Ok." I smiled back. We continued walking till we saw my house

 He chuckled at me."what?" I said.

"Did you realize that your still smiling?" I blushed in embarrassment and hit his arm playfully, making him laugh some more. We eventually ended up at my house.

"Thanks for taking me out today" I said while grabbing my panda bear.

"Anytime." He smiled and leaned forward a little. I met him halfway and our lips touched softly as he pulled me in by the waist. His tongue swept over my lips asking for entrance. I opened my mouth a little and his tongue slipped in, dancing with mine. As we pulled away he bit my lip, making my heart beat faster.

​Note to self: Taemin is a ​really  good kisser.

​He winked at me and I rolled my eyes. 

"I love you Ha Na."

"I love you too Taemin. See you later?"

"Mhm, bye" he waved with the cutest smile on his face.

I turned around and walked to my door, giving Taemin one last wave before going inside. To my surprise my mom and brother were both sitting at the table with smirks on their faces.

"Oppa!" I ran up to him but instead of hugging him I punched his arm.

"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving again!" I hit him again.

"Ow! Ok ok I'm sorry I just didn't want you to be sad."

"Aish, you still could've told me." I pouted and folded my arms.

"Arasto, Arasto. Mianhae, mianhae."

My mom started laughing. "Umma!". She rose her arms in a defensive way as if to say that she didn't find out till now.

"So, seems like my baby sis has a boyfriend."

I smiled "Yes I do."

"Haha your not allowed to have one though." I rolled my eyes .

"Whatever, you shouldn't be talking I'm still mad at you."

"But, but" I ignored him and turned to my mother"

"I'll be going to bed now." I bowed and went upstairs. I entered my room and shut the door, changed into my clothes and laid on my bed -turning the light off-, clutching my panda bear. Sighing l looked at my necklace, reading the inscription.

​​​I smiled at what it said along the sides of the star.

​Forever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am back in business baby!!! Did you miss me? Come on I know you missed my majesticness. Lol anyways I'm sorry guys plz plz plz forgive but I've been extremely busy lately. Ugh high school is a charm isn't it? Well anyways I hope you enjoyed this chappie even though it is a bit short I put a lot of thought into this one. Well gtg see you guyz in the next chapter :D!!