Anxious

Supernatural Love

Taemin's P.O.V

When we finally landed at your house I realized that you were still asleep.

" Ha Na.....Ha Na wake up we are here"

"Huh.....OH! um, I-I." You backed away.

"Why don't you go on inside, ill see you tomorrow."

"Right, um, see you at school. Bye". You waved and retreated into your house closing the door gently.

I chuckled. She's so cute when she's embarrassed. I flew away, already wanting it to be tomorrow, just so i could see her again.

Your P.O.V

I watched him fly away into the night sky, wondering how things got like they are now. I turned around, the house is completely dark, ~sigh~ they must be asleep then, I hope they didn't worry much about me. 

Still feeling tired i stumbled to my room and eventually -after changing- went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~CRACK~!!!!!

I shot out of my bed, nearly scared to death. Oh, just great its raining ~sigh~ What time is it anyway? 7:40 am. Well might as well take a shower, now that I'm up. stupid storm.

I hopped in and out the shower as quick as i could wanting to get to school so i could tell Tiffany what happened. I brushed my wet hair carefully -not wanting to hurt myself by pulling too hard- and pulled it back in a simple ponytail - fringe and bangs still hanging out- . I headed downstairs and sat down at the table, eating my breakfast as fast as i could.

" Ha Na? Kang Ha Na." My mom said, giving me the strangest look ever.

I looked up. " What??"

"Slow down you'll choke. What's the rush anyway? Excited to see someone?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

I choked on the food i was swallowing.

" Aish! See what did i tell you?" My mom said quickly handing me a glass of orange juice.

" Umma, I'm fine don't worry. I'm finished now, bye!" I said, waving.

I walked outside -umbrella in hand- ~sigh~ glad i got out of that. Those people that kidnapped me and tiffany, will they be there? I hope not. Ugh, I'm dying to tell tiffany what happened. I cant wait to see him too.

Inhaling the smell of fresh raindrops, I quickened my pace - feeling the rain get harder-. Almost there

 

 

 

 

 

OMG im baaaaack! Lol. Sorry guys i've been soo busy lately, and on top of that i had writers block. This is a boring chapter i know but i have to glide the plot along not skip to the interesting parts lol. Hope you guyz are having a great summer! Feel free to comment, i don't bite lol. Ok bye now see you next chapter! :D