Finding Jessica

Supernatural Love

 

Your P.O.V

*Knock Knock

My mom opened the door and came inside, holding a sheet of paper.

"Hey girls don't mean to interrupt but, I found this, Ha Na." She handed me a drawing of a girl with wavy hair parted down the middle.

Wait a minute....I've seen her before....

"That's your cousin Jessica. I went to a specialist to see if I could try and find her but...I never did.."

"Mom I've seen her before.."

"Really??Where?!" My mom's face lit up like a christmas tree.

"I don't.....know..." I said looking down, thinking hard.

(a/n: where do you think we saw her? Hint: She was in the story twice ;o)

"Well, um if you see her again, then call me right away. Here you might need this." She handed me the drawing and walked away, shutting the door softly behind her. 

"Who's Jessica?" Tiffany asked beside me.

"I don't know, I really don't know.." I said looking at the picture in my hands.

"Hey Tiff."

"Hmm?"

"Can you stay with me?"

"Yeah sure thing." She said with a perfect eye smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That next morning me and Tiffany woke up early to go visit Taemin. Truthfully I was scared, scared that I wouldn't be able to keep my composure, scared that I would break down again, or worse.

My mom drove us there on the way to work, dropping us off, and telling me to call her if Taemin wakes up during our visit. As we walked inside, I felt a little dizzy and sat down in waiting room.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine go ahead and check in for me...."

"Okay." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany's P.O.V

I walked over to the front desk where there was a woman with long wavy strawberry blond hair.

"Excuse me, miss."

The woman turned around, revealing something unexpected. She looked exactly like the girl in the drawing and she looked as if she was about our age.

"Yes, how may I help you?" The girl asked giving me a sweet smile.

"U-Umm, by any chance is your name, Jessica??"

"Yes that's my name why?" The girl looked at me with a confused face.

"Does the name Kang sound familiar to you?"

"Yes, but what's going on?" The girl asked again. I felt someone come up behind me and turned around to see that it was Ha Na.

"Do you remember my mother's name?"

"Your mother?.........Kang Soo Li? Ha Na, is that you?"

I found her..........I found Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys I'm back again! I hope you guys aren't getting sick of me, oh well! 

New Character!!

Jessica Jung

18 years old, Ha Na's long lost cousin.

Powers

  • Mind reader
  • Super smart
  • Mimicry (Take form of another living thing)

 

Well that's it, Bye!!