I Promise

Supernatural Love

Your P.O.V

"Taemin are you sure about this?"

"Of course!" He said.

I was sitting on the hospital bed, swinging my feet. Taemin was putting his shoes on, even though I insisted on checking with the nurse. I smiled a little, his face was just too cute at the moment.

"Well I mean, it couldn't hurt to make sure." I said putting an unruly strand of hair behind my ear. Taemin turned around and walked towards me.

"Ha Na, I'm fine, I promise." He said reaching to the opposite side of my head and putting the hair there behind my ear.

He smiled at me and took my hand, leading me out of the room into the long white hallway, practically dragging me.

"Besides, don't you think everyone would be happy to see me sooner?" 

"But you just woke up from a coma!" I said, trying to catch up to him. He just laughed in return and looked back at me.

"God, I love you." He said with a sweet smile on his face and looked forward again.

I blushed at the sudden comment, confusion written on my face.

Where did that come from?

Soon we were greeted with surprised faces at the reception desk.

"Taemin!" Tiffany yelled completely surprised. Jessica, my mom, and my brother all turned heads.

"Taemin, you're awake!" My mom yelled with a big smile on her face and rushed over, Jessica and my brother following. 

"Yes it's me,in the flesh." He bowed with a playful smirk on his face.

"Oh, aren't you just the cutest?" My mom said pinching Taemin's cheeks.

"Mom, stop that, he gets enough attention as it is."

"Oh come on, you know you love it. I mean who can resist my face." He walked over and stopped in front of me putting his hands under his chin. I flicked his forehead, causing him to hiss in pain, rubbing his forehead with a pout.

"I can." I replied with a smirk.

"Oh really?" He said, his face falling from the pout into a serious/seductive face. He inched a little closer, towering over me.

"Taemin, not here." I whispered. He was only a few inches away from my face now.

*Cough* *Cough*

"Need a room, there's plenty in here." Jessica suggested.

"Haha, no we don't I was just teasing." Taemin laughed. 

"Jerk" I said under my breath and pouted. Taemin turned around and kissed my pout making me blush furiously.

"Aww how cute!" My brother sneered.

"Shut up Tae Joon!"

"Well now that we all have witnessed some of the action, shall we head out?"

"There is no "action" mom."

"Ah, wait I'm going to ask my friend if she can take my shift." Jessica said walking away to talk to another young woman.

Taemin walked toward me and took both of my hands in his. I looked up at him and smiled.

I studied his face, peering at every single detail as if I would never see it again. Something was different.I was staring at the same face that I locked inside my memories, but there was something different about it this time. The way he looked at me. It wasn't just a look of love, but something indescribable.

"Alright, I'm all set!" Jessica said grinning. 

Taemin let go of my hands and ushered me on with one arm around my shoulders.

"Let's go!" He said with enthusiasm. Although I expected to follow the others, Taemin guided me in the other direction.

"Y-yah, where are we going?"

"We'll be back Ms.Kang!"

"Ok, have fun!" My mother replied at ease.

"Eh?? Taemin-ah, where are you taking me?"

"Somewhere..fun.." He winked at me.


Fun? What kind of fun? You better not be thinking of anything crazy Taemin.....I'll kill you.....

"Come on."

He pulled me into him and soon enough we began lifting into the air.

"This place, it's very special to me so I want to show it to you."

"Special?" I looked up at him a bit puzzled, but still smiling. He looked down at me and smiled back.

"Yeah, Special.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ms.Kang's P.O.V

"Wah, your place is nice." Jessica said.

"Haha, it's not much really but, thanks!" 

"So, how's it going?" Jessica asked while settling herself down on the couch.

"Great, actually. Everything is where I need it to be, for now."

"That's good."

I looked at Tae Joon and nodded my head, signaling for him to leave for the moment. He nodded back and opened the door waving goodbye to Jessica.

"Ah, see you later!" She smiled.

Then looked at Jessica with a slight frown on my face. " What happened to you?"

She looked away, unable to look me in the eye. " I'm not ready, to talk about it that is. I'm sorry I just-"

"It's ok. You don't need to explain to me your reasons for not telling me right now. I'll wait for you to be ready, so don't worry about it." I smiled at her and she looked at me, surprised.

"Thank you." She smiled back. I turned around and began walking to the kitchen.

"Do you want something?"

"Yes, please. Anything would be nice really."

"How about some....Tteokbokki?"

"Sure, I love Tteokbokki, I'll come help."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ha Na's P.O.V

"Here we are."

I looked down to where Taemin was landing. 

"A rooftop?" I asked confused. Taemin looked at me and laughed.

"Not just any old rooftop silly, look." He took my hand and led me to the very edge of the building and pointed outward.

I looked and gasped at what I saw. The building was the last building closest to the coastline. It was very high up so you could see everything from there. It was secluded, far away from civilization, so it was calm and quiet outside, and the only thing you could hear was the waves rolling over eachother. The sun was setting, creating a blend of pink, orange , and blue, The colors swimming together with the clouds

I looked at Taemin.

"Why did you take me here?'

"Well I thought that since you are important to me and this place is important to me too, then why not put both of you together right?" he chuckled while I just looked at him.

"That's not really funny is it?"

"No it isn't." I burst out laughing. "Taemin, You're such a dork! Hahaha!"

"Yeah, I guess I am" he laughed as he scratched the back of his head.

"Now you have to promise me you won't tell anyone about this place." He said, suddenly serious.

"Of course, I promise."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm so sorry guys, I feel so bad for leaving you guys hanging for so long. I've been busy, as usual, but I will admit that there were some days where I just blew it off or I would write a little and then get stuck. Again, sorry for kinda disappearing >-<.  But on another note I have good news! To compensate for my long absence *cough *cough, I will try to update sometime this week, maybe even more than one update this week, *wink wink. And I still don't think that's enough but hey, what can I do? I'm wondering if you guys even read this part......ANYWAYS, comment down below if you have any questions, thoughts, and even ideas (boy would that help me out) and as always SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE (that is if you think I deserve it teehee >-<)! Bye for now, I'll get started writing right away! Bisous**

 

 

 

 

EDIT: PSST! I changed the picture for Kang Ha Na in the foreword, go check it out!