A walk home

Supernatural Love

Your P.O.V

"OH CRAP! WHAT TIME IS IT! I GOTTA GET HOME!

All of them stared at you with a blank expression on their faces. It was already 10 pm and your mom and brother were long expecting you home.

"What happened?" A familiar voice squeaked to your right. Tiffany has finally woken up, just great, right when we have no time to explain what was going on.

"Tiff, thank god you finally woke up but, i cant explain this to you here we have to go home."

"Ha Na, calm down we already took care of the issue." Taemin finally spoke up.

" What? When was this!? You could of told me geez."

"Mianhe, we should have told you."

"UM, HELLO!? IM STILL HERE, CARE TO EXPLAIN!?" A now fully awake and aggravated Tiffany interrupted.

~sigh~ Here we go again with all the confusion and explaining.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long hour of questions and explaining you were tired and wanted to go home. Tiffany had already called her dad to come pick her up, and had Onew walk her to the corner to keep the hideout a secret.

"I'm gonna go home now, I'm tired." I said as i walked to the door, when a strong but soft hand pulled me back.

"Whoa whoa, you can't go by yourself after all this. I'll walk you home okay?"Taemin said with pleading eyes.

"Ok" i agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked in a comfortable silence, listening to the crickets chirping and the breeze ruffling the trees leaves. That is until he broke the silence.

" Hey I know a faster way to get there" He proclaimed.

" Oh really, what-ahh!"

He pulled you by your arm, closer to him leaving an electrifying tingly feeling on your arm where he touched you, and pulled you by your waist even closer to his warm body, leaving no space in between. Your feet and his started to leave the ground as he concentrated, lifting you both towards the stars above. You looked into his eyes.

" You can fly?"

" Yes i can fly." He replied looking back. Then he looked away lifting you both even higher.

He's so close. Oh well, might as well enjoy it while it lasts. You blushed, resting your head on his chest, yawning, drifting off into his rhythmic heart beat.

 

 

 

 

 

Omg, i'm so romantic. lol jk jk hope you enjoyed this chap, i'm pretty sure you did though lol.