Answers

Supernatural Love

"What the heck does that mean?"

"Well........its a long story but i guess we have time. A long time ago our ancestors were at war and were close to coming extinct." Onew began to explain.

"There was a very powerful star that if put in the wrong hands it could be disastrous.So to prevent this from happening, the king and queen had a baby. And with this baby the power would stay within. This great power etched a star on the palm of this child's hand. So the power was passed down generations and well ended up here. We are the remains of our ancestors which is why we all have powers and, you have the greatest power out of us. We don't know when it will activate but, if someone were to kill you, the chain would be broken and the star would be theirs............................ Ha Na we were born to protect you."

I looked down at the star on my palm. So this is why. 

"So what happens when it activates?"

"We don't know, but whatever it is we'll find out". Key replied

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                     

Taemin's P.O.V

 

 

" I'm hungry now so me and Taeminnie are going to get some food for us". Jonghyun being the mischievous dino he is, said and dragged me with him when i obviously wanted to stay and learn about our past.

" But hyung!" 

You giggled at me, which made my heart flutter a little.

" No buts now, lets go. We'll be back everyone!" Hyung said as he forced me out the door

As we walked Jonghyun eyed me suspiciously.

" What, why do you keep looking at me like that?"

He laughed and looked at me again with a smile on his face.

" It's nothing, I just wanted to see your reaction."

" Okay......... your weird hyung"

" I know"

We arrived in the shop and quickly purchased our food so that we could go back and eat it. He had this weird expression on his face so i decided to read his mind.

Stop reading my mind taeminnie...

I looked at him with a shocked expression and he just started laughing again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun's P.O.V

Cute kid............he has no idea that he is going to end up falling for her soon.

 

 

 

 

(author's note: this is what jonghyun was thinking when he was eyeing taemin suspiciously)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another lovely chapter for you guyz! Hope you enjoyed it so far!