Don't leave

Supernatural Love

​Your P.O.V

Ji-yeon charged at me, aiming for my stomach. Taemin pushed me just in time, the knife barely nipping my skin. She turned around, laughing. Her laughter was so shrill it made me wrinkle my nose in disgust.

"Where are you going? I just want to have some fun." She spoke with crazed eyes.

All of the sudden I had this confidence, like I was a different person. I felt my pulse quicken as I started to bend.

"Fun you say? Hmm well I'm up for a little game." I retorted. I glanced at Taemin. He was holding off Yunho, his eyes a blazing fiery red. 

She tried to stab me again but I froze the knife, making her drop it. I punched her in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her. She glared at me and ran towards me again this time succeeding in hitting me. I fell from the powerful blow to my face. I thought she was going to hit me again but to my surprise she turned around and started to walk away. I looked over at Taemin. He was looking at me too and I saw the worry in his eyes. Just then Yunho came running towards him and he grabbed Taemin by the neck.

"No!!" I screamed as I got up. Taemin's feet were dangling over the edge of the boardwalk and I feared what Yunho was going to do next. As Taemin' s eyes started to close Yunho looked at me and smirked. I started to run towards them but I was too late. He had let him go. Taemin' s body fell into the water with a terrifying splash. 

"Yunho." I heard Ji-yeon say. " let's go we'll finish her later"

"TAEMIN!!!!" I shrieked and jumped into the water after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key's P.O.V 

"TAEMIN!!!!" I heard a scream from the direction of the boardwalk. Everyone else heard it too. 

We all looked at each other with terrified looks on our faces. With no word we got up and started running towards the boardwalk.

Please be okay, please be okay....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin's P.O.V

Light. A bright white light is all I could see. It was cold, wherever I was, and hard to breath. I felt as if my lungs were constricted like I was trapped in a box with no oxygen, no way out.

What is going on? Where am I? Where is everybody? Am I.......dying?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V

 I swam as fast as I could but I couldn't see him anywhere. It was too dark. I started to panic.

No...Please God no......

I looked down and saw a strand of red hair and quickly swam to it. It was Taemin. His eyes were closed. I grabbed him and swam but he was too heavy and I knew we weren't going to make it in time.I started to run out of oxygen. Suddenly I saw someone swimming toward us.

Minho..

He grabbed Taemin and motioned for me to swim.

When I reached the surface I saw everyone gathered around the edge. I pulled myself up and rushed to Taemin. 

"Taemin, wake up!" I tried to bend the water out of his lungs but it wasn't working, nothing was happening.

All of a sudden Minho came and picked him up.

"I'm going to try and find a hospital. I'll call you guys as soon as he's in emergency care." He then flew off leaving the rest of us behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho' s P.O.V

I flew with the limp body in my arms as fast as I could. I looked high and low, with no luck.

"There has to be at least one!" It was miracle what I saw next. There was a red sign with a white plus in the middle. I landed and ran inside to the front desk.

"Excuse me miss, I need help!" The young-looking lady there turned around, looked at Taemin and rushed from behind the desk.

"Follow me." She said and I ran after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V

Waiting was the worst thing ever. Images of him kept flashing in my head. Key tried to comfort but I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. We were all in the car, awaiting Minho' s call. 

*Ring, ring!

The ringing of Onew' s phone startled us all. I looked at Key, he looked back and took my hand in his, squeezing it. Onew picked up the phone, but didn't say anything at first. Then he merely just said okay and hung up. He started the car and began driving towards the hospital.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we reached the hospital we all jumped out of the car and ran towards the entrance. Jonghyun swung open the door and ran to the front desk. 

"Miss, where's a patient named Taemin?!" She looked at him for not even a second and came from behind the desk. 

"Follow me" she said and began leading us down the hallways with fast-paced steps. We soon came up to a figure sitting on a bench off to the side infront of double doors that said 'emergency room' in bold red letters. I ran up to Minho first.

"Minho, how is he, please tell me he's okay?"

"I don't know yet the doctor hasn't come out."

"How much longer do we have to wait?!" Jonghyun yelled punching the wall with a fist clenched so tight his knuckles were white.

"Jonghyun, please stop, you're scaring me." Key said taking his lovers clenched fist and holding it in a comforting way. Jonghyun looked at him and his expression softened. He unclenched his fist and sighed.

"I'm sorry, this is all just to much." He slid down the wall to the floor and Key sat down with him, resting his head on Jonghyun's shoulder.

Onew sat down next to Minho and put his head in his hands. I stood there standing against the wall too shocked to move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours. We were waiting there for 2 hours when a man in a long white coat and a clipboard in his hand came out.

"How is he?" Minho asked. 

"He's in a coma. The loss of oxygen and the impact with the water caused severe trauma to the brain, knocking him out completely. He's in a stable condition and hasn't shown any life threatening signs but we aren't sure when he will wake up."

I colasped to the floor, my legs couldn't hold me up anymore after the news I just heard. I began to cry, sobs racking my body.

Taemin....please hang in there. Please, don't leave me.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG LOOK WHO HAS REVIVED FROM THE DEAD!!! :D that's right guys I'm back!!!! I am so sorry guys for being gone for soo long I've just been super busy lately. On top of that I didn't know how to continue. But I'm here now :D! Longer chapter for you guys this time. And yes I know I'm such a terrible person for doing such things to taemin but don't worry it'll get better soon I promise! Well I'm gonna go now it's super late. Hope you enjoyed and ill see you in the next chappie. Bye!!!