Reunited

Supernatural Love

Your P.O.V

"Umma?" I spoke through my cell phone.

"Yeah?"

"I found her."

"Really?! Where are you?!"

"I'm at the hospital."

"Ok I'll be right there." My mom spoke and then hung up, giving me no chance to say "Ok".

"What did she say?" Tiffany asked.

"She said she'll be right here." I said looking down at my watch. Visiting hours were almost over and I haven't seen Taemin yet.

"Guys visiting time is almost over, and I still need to see Taemin. So can I catch up with you guys later?"

Tiffany and Jessica both looked at me and smiled.

"Of course you can, we'll catch up with you later." Tiffany said and Jessica nodded in agreement. I smiled in return and walked off to Taemin's room. When I got there it felt as if I couldn't breath and my heart was pounding, almost painfully against my ribcage. 

Calm down Ha Na.....

I took a deep breath and opened the door. I walked in and there he was, lying on the bed, completely lifeless. But I knew he was alive by the rise and fall of his chest and the steady beeping of the heart monitor. I walked over and sat down in the chair right next to his bed. I put his hand in mine and held it, just staring at his face.

"Taemin if you can hear me-" I took in a shaky breath "- please wake up, please." I pleaded, but got no response in return. I don't know when but somewhere along I fell asleep, into a dream.

~

Everything, all around me was white, as if I was trapped in some kind of box.

"Hello?!" I called out, but the only thing I heard was the echo of my own voice, yelling out back at me, mocking me.

"Ha Na?" I turned around, startled.

"Taemin!" I yelled out and I started running to him. As I kept running, the scenery around me began to change. The sky was no long blank like a piece of copy paper, but now it was blue, with big fluffy white clouds scattered here and there. The ground below me changed into black pavement. I looked around and realized where I was, the amusement park, where me and Taemin's first date was. I stopped running when I finally reached Taemin, sitting at a table with the ridiculous funnel cake in front of him.

"Why are you just standing there? Sit and eat!" He laughed, patting the seat next to him.

"Taemin is that really you?"

"Well of course it's me silly who else would it be?" He smiled at me sweetly.

"But what about your coma?"

"Coma?? What coma? Jagiya, what are you talking about?" He laughed again and turned to pull off of piece of funnel cake for me with his fork. He held it up in front of my mouth.

"Ahh.." He said. 

"Taemin...." I said I felt my eyes tearing up.

"Omo, Ha Na, why are you crying? What's wrong?" He put the fork down and took my face in between his palms.

"What's wrong, did you miss me that much?" He said sending me a soft smile. And with those few words, I snapped. I pushed his hands off of me, got up and ran.

"Ha Na, wait!" I could hear him running after me, and as I ran, the scenery changed once more into the blank white box. Someone grabbed me, but it wasn't Taemin, it was Yunho.

"Let me go!" I struggled under his grip, trying to break free. My vision was blurry from all my tears so I closed my eyes.

"Stay still!"

"No! Please! Let me go!" 

"Ha Na! Ha na! What's wrong?!" I heard Taemin's voice yelling. I stopped moving and looked at the person who was holding my arm. I realized the grip was no longer tight and painful and after confirming that it was Taemin I threw myself on to him, sobbing on his shoulder. I didn't realize until now how much I really missed his hugs and the thought of it just made me sob harder. After calming down a little I pulled away and looked at him.

"Are you okay now?" He asked his eyebrows contorted in a concerned frown. 

"Taemin, I need you to wake up. Now. Please." I said and kissed him before being back in to reality.

~

When I got up I realized I had been crying in my sleep. I looked over at Taemin but he was still the same except, he was frowning? I gasped and got out of my chair, shaking him slightly. 

"Taemin, can you hear me?! Please you need to wake up!"

"Ugh...." Taemin turned his head and opened his eyes.

"Taemin!" My eyes started to tear up again.

"Ha Na....I just had this crazy dream...." He said now fully awake. I put my finger on his mouth, shushing him. He looked at me wide eyed. 

"I know." I said and kissed him long and passionately. I pulled away and Taemin opened his eyes again, dazed. His face was slightly red.

"Whoa.....you need to kiss me like that more often." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up..." I said and looked away, face flushed. 

"Wait-"  He put his fingers on my chin and gently turned my face back towards him "-why are you crying?" 

I looked at him and smiled softly. I then sat on the bed and leaned down to hug him.

"I missed you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ello my jellos! Did you enjoy the chapter?? Well I hope you did! Anyways I have some exciting news for you guys! I decided that alongside this fanfic I would write a much shorter fanfic, just so you guys don't get bored between waiting for updates from this story. The fanfic will be titled The Boy Who Played Piano and it's a Taemin and You fanfic. I haven't put it up yet but I will as soon as I get a poster for it. I'll let you guys know when the first chapter is up. As always, subscribe and comment! Bye:D