The Queen

Supernatural Love

Nobody's P.O.V

Footsteps could be heard scurrying throughout the long corridor as a young girl with long black hair ran to the throne room. She burst open the doors startling the Queen and her 6 year-old both.

"Imo," The young mistress gasped. Your cousin Jessica appeared, only a year older than you but her level of maturity resembled that of a 20 year-old.

"What is it Jessica?" Your mother's gorgeous face now contorted with concern.

"There is trouble, they have found us. A war has broke out in the city, we must leave at once."

"What? Where's you're mother, my sister?!"

Jessica looked down tears welling up in her eyes.

"Sh-she told me t-to leave without her. She said that I was more important, and that she had to take care of my father. But as I was leaving, I-I heard her scream and ran. I ran as fast I could to get to you!"

Just like that, Jessica's strong physique shattered as she sobbed.

"I should've told her to come with me!" She screamed, angry with herself.

"Sica" Your mom spoke softly, her eyes watery as well. She grabbed your hand and Jessica's and began to lead us out the back of the throne room.

" We must go, quickly."

They have been through this routine so many times before. But this time it was different. This time it wasn't pretend, this time it was real.

"Umma, what's going on?" You asked, blue eyes glistening with curiosity and fear.

You had never seen your mother so frightened before, and it scared you. Your mother had always been the pillar of strength for this kingdom ever since your father left when he found out about your mothers powers. He called her a witch and disappeared in fear.

"Nothing, everything is going to be fine sweetie, I promise." She replied with a soft smile.

The Queen led the two children aboard a weird looking ship and buckled them both in. She then closed the door in the back and went up front to sit in what appeared to be the driver's seat.

"Hold on tight." She said, and with that she the engine and we began to take off, higher and higher into the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few hours it seemed and you woke up when there was a sudden jolt in the ship. Jessica woke up next to you as well.

The ship started to shake, becoming completely unstable. You looked up at the front to see your mother struggling with the wheel.

"Mom!" You said as things around you started to fall. You gripped Jessica's hand in fear. The ship started to spin out of control as it plunged to the ground below. You and Jessica both started to scream as you neared closer and closer to the ground below.

Then.....you out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V

Owwie, my head hurts. 

I got up and looked around, the ship was right in front of me in flames. I tried to walk but winced at the pain. There was this huge gash on the side of my right leg, dripping with blood.

"Umma? Jessica?" I said with fear.

I looked around to find a body sprawled out on the ground next to the ship.

"Umma!!" I ran to her despite the deep pain in my leg.

"Umma!" I shook her but she wasn't moving.

"Umma! Umma please! Wake up!" I began to cry in fear of losing the only thing I have left.

Wake up please! I need you....

 

 

 

 

Omg double update! Yes i just did that! I thought you guys deserved it for being so patient so here you go ^^! Btw this chapter is kinda like a back story of how they got here. Anyways bye! And don't forget to comment! Plz do, I like to hear your inner thoughts so do share! Bye ^^!