Saved

Supernatural Love

Taemin's p.o.v

"Minho, the door" onew said.

"Taemin, don't think about anything else just get  Ha Na and get out of here, we'll take care of the rest."

With a swift force of wind Minho knocked the door across the room with a big crash.

I rushed in quickly while the others distracted Yunho but before I could get there Ji-yeon grabbed a metal plate and hit you hard on you head with it, knocking you out.

"Ha Na!"i screamed and rushed to your side as Key hyung fought off Ji-yeon. 

"Key, what about her friend?!" I yelled across the room.

"Just go!!!"he shouted

I burned off the ropes that kept you restrained to the chair and picked you up bridal style, your head leaning on my chest and your arm hanging down your sides, limp.I teleported to the hideout with you in my arms, placing you gently on the bed. I stared at you for a couple minutes just like that when i saw cut on your bottom lip where it had split open. It hurt to see that cut on your lip, to see you tied up in that chair earlier, I didn't know why but it hurt my heart when Ji-yeon hit you on the head. I turned away to get the first aid kit and came back, sitting down on a chair near the bed pulling it up closer to the bed.

I moved your head, elevating it and checking the spot where you got hit to make sure it wasn't bleeding. Taking a Q-tip and dipping it into some Vaseline, i put it on your lip  and spread it out with my finger. Her lips are so......soft. You started to wake up so i pulled my hand away looking at you intently.

"Where am I" you said fully awake now and staring at my face, I don't know why but you staring at me was making my heart beat fast.

"At the gifted hideout. Do you remember anything?" I asked looking away, my face heating up heart beating even faster because you were still looking at me.

Thump thump. What's wrong with me, why can't i look her in the eyes? Thump thump. Why is my heart beating so fast? Calm down Taemin calm down. Look at her.

I took a deep breath and looked into your big light -brown eyes. She's so beautiful........wait did i just?

"Taemin, why were you there? How did you know?"

"All 5 of us were just like you. We all have powers. You're one of us now."

"What? One of us?.......That means.... I'm not the only one."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know, I know really short chapter, sorry guys! I hoped you enjoyed it though! I'll try to post tomorrow if i can. Until then stay tuned!!!